The biggest memes are:

The biggest memes are:

SS
GOMAD
Mewing
Bloatmaxx

There isn’t any secret technique, count your macros, lift some weights and don’t be an incel

Attached: 1C56711B-62A3-4BD5-A0EA-1DACB8A7AB15.jpg (750x748, 527K)

>Mewing
>Bloatmaxx
>Memes
COPE.

Shut up boomer

>implying boomers count there macros

I guarantee you haven't actually looked into any of these topics.

You came here to give the most simplistic piece of fitness advice possible while acting as if you're smarter than everyone else for "not falling for those memes".You seem like an arrogant person who has issues accepting new information and you definitely appeal to authority almost blindly (in this case the "authority" is every other Jow Forums retard who confidently bashes things like keto, fasting and nofap with no actual arguments). I really hope you learn to look into things before you brainlessly critize them, you might learn something new.
The funny part is that some of the things you listed might very well be shit, but you wouldn't be able to argue that point in a debate with any person who knows something about them. In essence, you write like a SJW; groupthink, no actual arguments, emotionally charged communication.

Also I don't follow any of the things you listed and I know why they're not worth my time, so can't resort to:

>hurr durr found another victim of Rippletits

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Counting macros is the biggest meme of all of them. This idea that you need an arbitrary ratio of macros is fucking hilarious broscience. If you eat real food (ie animals and fish) the macros will take care of themselves. To think you need to load yourself up with sugar to meet an arbitrary number in your fitness app is so low IQ it's unbelievable.

This too.

Except every surivalist knows you can't survive on hare meat.
Macronutrients are not broscience you brain damaged retard.

>eat animal meat
>get plenty of all amino acids and all fats
>body uses fat for ketones, amino acids to repair cells (i.e. muscles)
>converts leftover protein to glucose for parts of the body that need it
>you now have a satisfactory, if not optimal amount of each macronutrient

Do you wanna continue confidently bashing something when you don't even know the basics behind it?

>hare meat
What a fucking relevant diet to bring up, you fucking mongoloid. The only way you can put in effort to eat healthy and fuck it up in the west is by being broke or having a palette so ruined by burgers and candy that you've lost your instincts of what's healthy to eat. Normal people don't need to count macros.

Rabbit and hare meat legitimately make you starve to death. It's a very specific example that irrelevant to everyone outside of Venezuela, but it is true.

Are you retarded? Of course macronutrients aren't broscience, the irrational belief in "balancing" them is broscience, and actually anti-science since science indicates that a mixed carb and fat diet is incredibly unhealthy for obvious reasons (such a diet never occured during our evolution).

All indigenous diets are animal based. Do you think indigenous hunters needed to "count macros" in order to be lean and muscular year round? They just ate animals nose to tail, got more than enough protein, tons of fat and tons of nutrients. That's what matters in a diet not autistic macro ratios. Dumb fuck. Stop watching so many broscience youtube videos.

Based

I'd assume it doesn't have enough fat. Doesn't really change the situation for almost any other animal.

>dont be an incel
do you even know what the word means

If I squint really hard I can fix me eyes !
If I clench my jaw and suck my teeth I can totally change my insertions !!

How do you think braces work?

>Normal people don't need to count macros.
We're not "normal people", we're people training. Macro counting absolutely empirically does help.

Stop sperging out and try to make a clear point instead of spreading every little bit of trivia that occupies your head.
You don't seem to understand the way people count macros on a bulk. Good luck trying to bulk on keto, try it and report back to us. Eating all of an animal is also not an option for most people. And don't come back with a "I live in the countryside" LARP, you absolutely don't know how to prepare game.
>Do you think indigenous hunters needed to "count macros" in order to be lean and muscular year round?
Indigenous hunters weren't deadlifting 300 kgs off the ground, you have no idea what you are talking about you schizophrenic sperg.
Also, macro balance did have a massive impact on our ancestors' general fitness, we can see the changes in their diet resulting in changes in size and bone density.

I'm not even sure if you're arguing against macro counting or just for your meme carnivore diet at this point.

>implying implications
Yeah right you're constant pressuring your palate 24/7 for years, regularly adjust and tighten it so you can move your jaw muscle insertion.

>we're not normal people, we're people training
*tips fedora*

Oh so you're another DYEL faggot who posts here and doesn't lift
fuck off

>i lift for hitler

Who are you quoting?

>regularly adjust and tighten it so you can move your jaw muscle insertion
Oh look at that, you just contradicted yourself. That's not even how it works btw.

Pressure on the maxilla will actually reposition the bones in your face. These bones can move around until you're in your seventies. Now tell me how this exact same mechanism can't work with your tongue resting on the roof of your mouth while you frequently apply pressute to it. And no, it doesn't take constant pressure over years to get the bones moving.

It's true that even proper mewing will produce subpar results even after years, but you still confidently told me that this cannot happen. You made fun of how stupid of an idea it was, yet you say the same thing in the next post. Where do you get the confidence to comment like this when you don't actually know anything about the subject? Jesus fucking christ mongs like you need to turn the impulse of "I decided this person is retarded so I won't converse or listen" into "that sounds false, let me look into it". You should seriously neck yourself if you can't even handle that.

I'll let you talk with your strawman lel keep sucking

hello newfriend

epic based and redpilled kek

OP btfo