Will i regret getting a sleeve tattoo Jow Forums?

Will i regret getting a sleeve tattoo Jow Forums?
honestly i dont think it will look degenerate on me and can look quit cool.
thoughts?

Attached: V8pzLi5.jpg (226x223, 9K)

>Will i regret getting a sleeve tattoo Jow Forums?
yes

100%

Most likely big regret.

Yes you faggot, tattoos are degenerate. Jesus christ, am I on fucking r3ddit?

Fucking sleeve tattoo lmao. If you’re retarded you won’t regret it. If you have even a shred of intelligence you’ll regret it after a week.

Attached: 1413997736111.png (2560x2489, 553K)

>honestly i dont think it will look degenerate on me and can look quit cool.
yikes. dude, you're literally npc normie tier. I don't think you belong here dude.

It will look cool. Do it, Op. Not sure how this is Jow Forums related though.

This. Go for it OP. One less dude to compete with in obtaining an 8+ trad qt with.

Attached: 1548294560135.jpg (640x865, 92K)

You want a girl with the body of a 13 year old boy?

>tfw asian gf that is 50kg just had had laser hair removal on her pussy

This should be illegal

>50kg
and another one fell for the "high test" meme

Attached: 1530399377807.png (306x306, 112K)

>high test

I have high test from roiding

If she looks like that, yes. Absolutely, positively, yes. Are you an overweight, american roastie perhaps?

Do you wear a snapback to the gym too? Bonus points for cargo shorts you cookie cutter.

Recently got a tattoo after many years of debating it. In my experience, I like looking at it but I also feel like I could have lived without it now that I’ve experienced it. Do I regret it? No. I sometimes forget it’s even there.

I have a small tat. I like it because it’s significant or something important in my life. But what does a sleeve tat signify?
>I thought it would look cool

> want tattoo
> get tattoo

it’s that simple. who cares what retards on a fitness subsection of an anime forum think. most of these guys can’t even talk to women why would you want their advice?

joke on you , i have a home gym so i work out in my underwear or sweatpants

you are right lol , maybe ill get one maybe ill wont , i dont really care for the advice here , just wanted to see what people say here.
this guy basically summed what every person that "feels like getting a tattoo" will feel

Are you implying there’s a difference between feeling like getting one and wanting to get one?

I don't recall him saying her height though

well no edit here lol , what i ment is he described that 1.you will want it 2.you will get it 3.realize you could've live without it , and might or might not regret it.