Does anyone here know about contraceptive pills?

Does anyone here know about contraceptive pills?

I can’t find the closest health/drug board.

I know how it works (the basics), take it at least 7 days to be protected from pregnancy.

However, what happens if you have unprotected sex during the 4th day? Are there other ways to take this to be protected during the fourth day?

These are ordinary combination pills, the only ones available in my country. Some people try to make this as an emergency contraceptive pill by taking it 4 times in a day or so. It’s effective in stopping pregancy for those who already had sex, so I assume I have better chances to be safe because I have a 4 day advantage than those who actually had unprotected sex.

Anyone help?

Attached: 7095FFBF-5A81-4403-AFCA-967152820BF1.jpg (500x312, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

plannedparenthood.org/learn/birth-control/birth-control-pill/how-effective-is-the-birth-control-pill)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Daily reminder that birth control gives you BPD and completely ruins your hormone profile

Attached: 1534977015430.png (730x1354, 584K)

just wait the full 7 days, or fuck and take plan B right after, or use a condom. you'll get yourself pregnant otherwise.

> use after intercourse

Attached: 712813.jpg (422x390, 27K)

Stay a virgin until marriage. Then you don't need to fret about birth control at all

Presumably it would be an advantage over having completely unprotected sex, yes, but do you want to risk it? From what I understand there is a definite risk of getting pregnant if you have unprotected sex before those 7 days, so it's really up to you whether you want to take the risk or not. Taking several pills one day is probably a bad idea too.

Don't be a slut you degenerate

Attached: 1548550045883.png (1229x1160, 58K)

I’m asking because the 4th day is our wedding night.

Like I said, we don’t have Plan B pills here, and my skin is allergic to condoms.

If they can increase the dose and stay safe AFTER having sex, isn’t it about the same or safer than taking it 4 days before having sex?

a>Asking a mongolian painting board how to not get pregnat

>willing to risk pregnancy to bang a guy who can't wait three days

Morning after pill

plan b is the equivalent of bombing yourself with a ton of fucking hormones to freak your body out and remove most chance of pregnancy, while combination pill is slowly receiving the hormones.
since i believe they're the same hormones in different quantities, you could try taking 4 or more combo pills as a makeshift plan b. but i don't think that would guarantee safety. does he absolutely have to finish inside?

Can't girls just learn to control their womb muscles in order to shut them when a guy cums?

Don't have sex without a condom before the package leaflet says its safe. Simple as that - read the fucking leaflet. If you lost it find it online.

You cannot increase the dose after, that's not how these pills work. Just wait three extra days.
As for your allergy, you might be allergic to latex, which most condoms are made from. So try to find non-latex condoms and see if you can use those.

That day is our weddig night,

Explain to your future husband your inferior planning skills.

just pull out? hello??

You will probably have developed some sort of protection from the four days you have taken it.
Reality is you probably have protection from day 5 but the manufacturer has to cover their ass so add two extra days.
Don't fuck around with doses.
If you really wanna have unprotected sex that much then get the morning after pill, plenty of other roasties do it.

Attached: 1547819131148.jpg (1024x521, 43K)

This.

Maybe she wants to feel that sweet nectar drip out of her

based retard

When in your cycle did you start taking pills? If you started within 5 days after your last period began, you are protected from day 1. (Read this: plannedparenthood.org/learn/birth-control/birth-control-pill/how-effective-is-the-birth-control-pill)

If you are outside that 5-day window, then having sex before the 7th day you take a pill is risky. If you must have sex, have him pull out. Look into getting latex free condoms. They are available almost everywhere that latex condoms are sold, they are more expensive but feel better and a reaction to them is extremely rare.

DO NOT overdose on the combined pill. This will not make it start working faster, and it is not effective as emergency contraception. You'll fuck your hormones up (and risk feeling like shit on your wedding day) for no benefit.

I'm confused, OP.
When my gf started with the pill, they advised us to wait a full cycle (after 1st period) before ejaculate inside safely.
You are supposed to take all the pills (last ones are placebos to take during the menstrual period to enforce the routine).
You are not supposed to take them as "day after" pills. Many things (some bad) could happen if you do it without medical guidance.

If you need to react to an accident with no day after pills, you should talk to your doctor ASAP to prescribe you whatever drug is locally available - may vary from country to country, injectable if possible - to induce your menstrual period immediately.
After that, an abortion in the early weeks isn't that bad/traumatic, while covered by the local law.

Your reasoning it's stupid, that's not how hormone works.
What these anons have said.
These pills are to be taken every day. Missing one day could mean that your hormone levels drop and your body then signals for a ovulation cycle, meaning you can get pregnant.
Read the leaflet and listen to the doctor that should have prescribed them to you.

Dumb bitch.

Dont listen to him, do not take 4 pills

>wedding
>birth control
Anyone up for a betting pool for the date of their divorce?

Go talk to a doctor, retard
dont fuck your/your gf's shit up because you're too dumb to read the leaflet and ask a doctor about it

I was on the pill for 10 years. You should not take more than one a day. Since you are getting married anyway, you should talk to your husband about the predicament. If I was in your situation, I would just ask him to pull out when he comes. It's not full proof, but since you would already have a few days of the pill in you, it will probably be fine. It's harder to get pregnant than people think. At least for me it is. :/

Just tell him to wait. Either way, you don't get pregnant that easily, do the pullout method