I just want a clear fucking skin

I just want a clear fucking skin

Attached: C6E6249C-8815-4EA0-B8EC-A56945D9C5C5.jpg (960x832, 181K)

Literally just start fasting you fucken pussy, don’t eat anything for 48 hours, whilst sipping on water mixed with diet salt (pottasium and sodium) then if you don’t feel like dying keep going and do 72, I garuantee your score will look better. Then just stop eating shit food and fast more regularly and your skin will look 10 x better.

go vegan keto + berries + water
skin will clear up. no need to thank me

buy accutane off some roid site. nothing else works for true congenital acne.

I jerk off 4 times a day should i cut this

Supreme Patty is that you?

Try washing your pillow cover daily

Got to do Nofap dude!
>only way

If it's hormonal acne vulgaris jump on a retinoid. That's the one thing I regret growing up, when I was 17 I was putting it off because I was scared of the side effects and "it will go away next year." Now I'm 23 and just starting Differin. It got a little better with age but it never goes away. Don't listen to the retards that tell you some meme shit about diet like you are just wasting your time with that. Listen to dermatologists, listen to people who have been to dermatologists not some "wash your face bro" utter fucking faggot who needs to kill themselves like >he's already falling for the fad shit
Stop it retard. Washing your pillow isn't going to stop it either. You guys have no idea what you're talking about.

Bullshit. I did all that and my skin still looks like shit

Yes you should, but it won't effect your acne

You need to be a retard to use accutane without regular medical checks

Everytime i jerk off it seems to trigger an acne attack though. I drink a lot of water too, and clean my skin regularly.

Differin is OTC if in the US. He can use this if he can't afford to go to a dermatologist.

If you go to a dermatologist, tell them straight up that you want retin-a or accutane (prefer the accutane, Retin-a is used by people dealing with wrinkles and hyperpigmentation mostly). Otherwise, they're going to waste months putting you on a sulfur treatment or even Benzoyl peroxide which 1 you can buy without a prescription and 2 doesn't do anything for the type of acne retinoids cure.

if you clean it too much that will make it break out too

Yes you should. But most importantly you need to purge your body and rebalance your hormones. Which is why you need to fast. Search snakediet on YouTube for a tutorial.

I dealt with acne all the way up until I hit 26 and it sucked, I tried accuttane 3 times, antibiotics, absolutely every dermatologist remedy and it always came back.

You want to know what stopped it?

Fasting, lifting, and eating a healthy diet which means no sugar, little carbs and eating more grass fed meats. But you need to fast, if you fast your skin will literally clear up completely in 3 days and it will be all the signs you need to realise fasting is the healthiest thing you can do for your body.

I have been where you are, trust me. The dermatologist will push accuttane on you and that shit is fucked. Just fast, and if you have trouble committing, ask your yourself which is more important, eating like a fat pig 3 times a day or clearing up your acne and the confidence that goes with it.

Hope this helps and you should check out clearskinforever for more holistic tips. Wish you the best user

But i don’t clean it too much.
Thanks user

Don't touch your face. Zinc, vitamin B and D are good for clearing up a face. Oats are a source of zinc and vitamin B

Make sure to actually change your pillow cases often and regularly. Try to sleep on your back with your face actually up, not on your sides. Its uncomfortable but will become easier with repetition

Nofap is unironically good for you since the seminal fluid that is wasted during ejaculation would otherwise end up being recycled by your body, and the sperm cells being broken down for zinc, which in your case is most important - but also a huge variety of compounds that help with bone, muscle health and digestive.

You have been visited by the Scarface Virgin. Any and all of your physical deformities will be transferred to him

Attached: 1543323722398.jpg (2320x3088, 450K)

When he's 35+ he can grow out a beard, become bearmodo and become really tough and cool because of his acne scars. Like Danny Trejo

Attached: coolfrogs.jpg (222x214, 14K)

imagine having a horribly weak chin AND be covered in acne scars

>JUST

Fasting user here, OP this user is rights Zinc and Vitamin D are crucial supplements you need. Zinc even being found to be almost as effective as oral antibiotics except minus the whole kill your gut bacteria side effects

Magnesium supplements are also super important. Plus you should eat 300 grams of liver every week for the vitamin A

Since it seems you want to follow nofap fairy science and clean your face bros I'll be waiting for you 4 years down the line with you begging for another fix along with a fix for all the acne scars you'll accumulate while following whatever stupid aloe vera gel nonsense these retards give you.

I've tried no soda or refined sugars, no dairy, washing pillowcase daily, cold showers, BHAs, AHAs, ACV toners, witch hazel, clean diets, fasted all my life still do, sulfur, tea tree oil, liver, fish oil, zinc and so on. Only thing working is my retinoid and these fags that think their couple of whiteheads a month is the same as acne vulgaris won't stop shitting up threads. So don't you believe I'm trolling. I'm speaking from experience these assholes are making shit up that is wasting your time. Can't deal with this shit tonight enjoy your broscience.

This post is the epitome of all the bullshit that you retards pedal to these kids, wasting their fucking time so they'll be out of college by the time they actually start to fix it.

You outgrew it, you're 26. It wasn't your holistic medicine. Don't you fucking accuse me of not trying it because I cut soda and milk for a entire year growing up and it stayed the same or got worse. I fasted every day because I only ate dinner which was at 7:00PM growing up. You think everyone with clear skin is eating some keto organic free range duck meat nonsense? No, it's genetics and when you have shit genetics sometimes you have to use harsh shit to fix it or wait until you're almost 30 for it to clear up.

Go to the evil dermatologist and god forbid they try something with you that works on 90% of people that use it. Oh no purging and dry skin! The purging means it's working and dry skin is literally a nonissue when you have moisturizer.

Post the before and after zinc supplementation that shows you're more correct than 99% of professional doctors. Especially when 90% of men caring about fitness already take zinc.

I started exercising, doing IF, washing my face, changing my pillow, drinking more water and went outside in the sun more. I got clean skin in about 2 months after having bad acne well into my 20s and early 30s. But nah, just recommend some bullshit product that will undoubtedly work, with possible side affects of course, but let's not talk about those.

Lay off the juice

If you're scared of meds the best non-med way I've found is a combo of clearing + moisturizing.
Basically, you use some combo of cleaning products, such as soaps (there are many but try getting ones specific for acne), washing creams and w/e. Then, you put on a clearing cream if you have one (this is kind of generic too), and put moisturizer on top.
Do it before going to sleep, since your skin will become very shiny and you'll look weird if you wear it on a daily basis.
Now, do note that this is what worked best FOR ME, and it might not be as effective for you.
I suspect it works great because it both cleans your skin and protects it from dehydration caused by the products. Dehydration supposedly also increases the oil production on skin. I've read on the internet that using a moisturizer can also increase the absorption of the clearing products too, so it really is a great combo. Just remember to put the moisturizer last, it appears to be important.
Other than that, just avoid doing putting your hands on your face, since that brings dirt to it. Avoid popping them too. And if you've got hair falling on your forehead, try cutting it out, since that favors clogging in the forehead.

>since your skin will become very shiny and you'll look weird if you wear it on a daily basis.
meant to say "you'll look weird if you wear this stuff on your face during the day"

Thank you based Scarface Virgin

That’s not even what your supposed to type

Stop touching your face nigger. Also clean your bedsheets more often.
And don't eat trashy foods like chocolate.

Attached: 1538311049672.gif (598x450, 33K)

Lmao just eat less sugar, wash your face and use a facescrub twice a week. Skincare products are not a meme. Why do you think most women have clear perfect skin?

This is correct, this will fix your acne

Woah bro such hostility. Just trying to help an user out, he asked for advice and I gave it to him regarding what worked for me. I went a dermatologist more times than you evidently and this was the only solution that worked for me.

Just because you requested here is a photo of before Zinc supplementation and fasting at 26 years old

Attached: 7703A8BD-A650-4CAF-BB60-208F18C46D01.jpg (883x1734, 344K)

And here is after 2.5 months of fasting and zinc. This photo was from almost 8 months ago and now in the present day my face is spotless and never been clearer. It’s not hard for me to believe that just randomly when I started fasting and supplementing Zinc that my acne dissapearing had nothing to do with that

Attached: 9AA5633C-DEB2-4C11-BD9F-971311FA7074.jpg (860x1495, 314K)

This

I'm allergic to zinc. I got a blackish spot around my lips when I used a zinc-based cream to get rid of cold sore. It took 7 months for it to go away

Attached: 1549964943510.jpg (846x1024, 48K)

doesn't look like he can grow any facial hair.

are you some kind of mexican

>tfw wanna use skin care products but they have parabens

ROACCUTANE

Wash or change pillow cases every day. Clean up your diet, drink at least a gallon of water a day. Several times a day wash with organic apple cider vinegar, leave on for 10-30mins, rinse and pat dry and then apply organic coconut oil.

Accutane works but has some potentially serious sides.

Some of us just want hair so fuck off with your lush locks princess

Cum and yes I’m for real, just dab it on your spots at night, wash it off in the morning. It’s like the toothpaste thing but this actually works

Welp at least i got hair like a princess

Who gives a shit you racist Jow Forums fuck.

shoo shoo tranny discord

Consider yourself lucky that they're not cysts that have to drain for a few minutes.

sunlight

Seriously op take the derma roll pill

Attached: acne-scars-before-after-derma-roller-588x435.jpg (588x435, 32K)

>dermarolling active pores
it only works for scars, not to acne lmao

Lol confirmed for mexican.

What’s a tranny discord?

Post body. You had acne because you were a fatass

Because theyre full of estrogen? Are you fucking retarded?

Women also use a billion skin care products...literally nothing you said in your post makes sense

kek, filthy ice back

Roaccutane can help but when you stop taking it, your acne will come back. For me, eating healthy shit (no poly fats, refined carbs and sugar) and losing a few kilos helped with it. After a few months I went back to eating trash and gained ~10 kilos (probably also a few kgs of muscle) and along with that came the acne. Also intermittent fasting does nothing, you might try fasting for a few days tho, but it will probably play out the same way as if you visited the doc.

Group of mentally unstable, self hating autistic trannies who think they're converting people to their tranny ideology by shilling for interracial relationships on Jow Forums. I've never witnessed anything more pathetic in all my years of shitposting.

>Roaccutane can help but when you stop taking it, your acne will come back.

False and generally wrong pilled. Majority of users see a complete and persistent remission of acne after discontinuing the medication

>False and generally wrong pilled
Try again tard. For 3 months me and my friend took it and it all came back. It removed the problematic acne that persisted for months, but after a year, it all comes back.

Ive actually had acne similar to pic related op
I got rid of it recently through using accutane 30 mg and cutting out sugar and junk foods. Also drank alot more water and took care of my skin my using cetaphil cleanser and then a non acne causing moisturizer. My skin went from worse than the pic you have there to clear with a few acne scars but those will go away with time.
Once you go through the fad diets and they dont work like i did just go on accutane to fix it

I took it and my acne is better but it came back after about a year

Because they put shit tons of makeup over it.
Also I have read everywhere that Face scrubs actually worsen acne prone skin. Face washes however is always useful for all types of skin. Why are you recommending face scrubs to get rid of acne?

thank you scarface virgin, take my scars away god bless

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

N

Masturbation increases your DHT which will give you acne

Well gosh I guess one outlier disproves a general rule!

Attached: 1539530593775.jpg (1106x962, 333K)

Some people literally don't wash their face or diet and either one can cause acne.
These are thing you should be doing anyway, and if those don't work then maybe try medication.

>drink more water
>cut out dairy
>wash your pillow cover minimum weekly
>wash your face in the morning and before you go to bed
>don’t touch your face
>stop jerking or do it way less
>eat clean foods only

helped me at least

acne like this can be a fungal infection, viral infection or hormonal but you need medical advice from a DERMATOLOGIST to know, it wont go away without a prescription.

If you can't deal with differin, here's a little cocktail of things to try: cut back on sugar and dairy, rosehip oil, vitamin c serum, toner, low ph face wash, and sunscreen.

Nice progress but the mere fact is that not everybody wants to fast and maintain their diet to a perfect T.

That life is not conducive to getting strong or enjoying yourself. And if you EVER slip up, you will break out - you have to follow that for god knows how many years.

A few cycles of accutane likely clear it completely.

And there's no bad side effects (except dry lips/skin) so long as you go on a low dosage. I'm not going over 40mg/day

(relevant question: has anyone ever gotten better acne by moving to a different climate? I live in muggy humid Florida and I have cold european genes, I tend to think my skin gets better on cold, dry weather but idk)

Attached: 1527534030643.png (800x792, 1.56M)

>went to dematologyst
>Get my back acne checked
>Get Accutane prescription
>Take one pulled every day since then, 2 months already
No longer acne. My acne was pretty weak but still it was a pain in the ass (in the ass also literally, and now it's gone. And my back is completely smooth and soft).
Would absolutely recommend. Doctor may ask for a test before hand because I've got told that Accutane is pretty hard in you. Mine didn't do shit

also, while i do disagree with the person I quoted, cutting out (bad) carbs IS a good idea

For me, any kind of bread makes my skin awful - bagels, sliced bread. Not sure about tortillas/etc. yet.

Pasta and rice I think are better, prob because you cook them

>Eat twice a week
>/fit advice

Attached: 1549163686027.jpg (550x422, 35K)

OP, stop eating all dairy for perfect skin
takes about 2 weeks to notice the change but then you'll clear up forever like i did

Attached: dairy-not.jpg (399x399, 32K)

rubbing alcohol and those cotton wipe things that girls use to take their makeup off. do that one every 3 days and every morning or whenever your face gets greasy take a face cloth and run it under hot hot water and then wash your face with it (aggressively) NO SOAP JUST HOT WATER. Also drink lots of water and eat a healthy diet. lots of fruits and veggies. and DONT TOUCH YOUR FUCKING FACE your hands are really dirty and will make your face greasy. if you do everything i just said, you will start seeing results within a week

Things I do and my acne started subsiding 90%

Nofap (@ day 30 now)
Cold Showers
Supplementing Vit D, Magnesium, Zinc, Omega 3
No Sugar, No Milk (I do eat cheese/yoghurt/kefir)
Drink just water and plain coffee/tea (very rarely alcohol for socializing)
Minimize omega 6 intake (vegetable oil mostly)
Wash face just with water once a day (I started using cerave which is supposed to be very mild and I got pimples on forehead where I never used to get them so fuck that shit)

St. Ives Grapefruit Scrup

Oh and:

Don't touch face
Sleep on a clean towel (change weekly and change sides daily while letting it air out)

This. Dairy fucks your face pretty gud.

>cut out dairy, sugar, processed foods, limit caffeine, drink more water, cut out fried or spicy foods
>get more sleep and wash your face immeadiately after exercising / don't wear tight fitting clothes for body acne
>eat more fatty fish, plant based fats, lean protein, low glycemic fruit and dark leafy greens
>supplement wise i recommend fish oil, a probiotic and a "b-stress complex" multivitamin that has zinc, b vitamins, vitamin a and c.
>if you can't go to a derm, buy cosrx facial cleanser, cosrx snail essence, a non comedogenic sunscreen and a drugstore dapsone gel.
>change your towel 3x a week
>same with your pillow case
>don't wear the same shirt every day

Accutane was a godsend when I was 23.

Attached: cheese.jpg (750x750, 127K)

How do I get rid hyperpigmentation left after the acne is gone?

I'm no dermatologist, but what I find helps is to brush the skin with rough shower gloves and tar soap when taking a bath, this will remove any dead skin. Moisturize after.

-eat less red meat
-eat more fish
-wash your pillow case daily
-drink a gallon of water everyday