Going on my first date in three years. How do I not fuck it up / throw up in anxiety...

Going on my first date in three years. How do I not fuck it up / throw up in anxiety. ( Fitness related cause getting out of skelly mode got me the date )

Attached: 1549988797132.jpg (640x622, 60K)

Should I do nofap before? I'm fucking panicking here bros I'm 18 been here since I was 14

You have 3 years to prepare m8

Nah

Buddy it's in three days. I need fucking BACKUP or something to read or idk help me bros

You don't have to appear literally perfect you tremendous faggot. Just go and try to have fun with her (or apparently him you anxious queer)

Kek

Take a small (5mg) dose of propranolol. Helps with the shakes, but doesn't have any side effects.
I did that after years of not dating and since then I'm dating regularly without problems

just bee yourself, unironically

Attached: 1524862350131.png (1548x1468, 121K)

Literally why alcohol was invented.

I'm honestly not worried about the actual date person, ( just bee yourself ), but I'm really worried about after. How tf do I escalate, and how do I even kiss her idk man I'm really inexperienced at this point. I was all good until 3 years ago then I fell for the cannabis-jew, and I just quit a month ago

Where do I get this shit

I used to worry about the same things in the past, having zero previous experience at all and being a virgin. For me it kinda happened naturally, unless you are actually autistic you will feel it when the girl is attracted and how much and when and how to escalate. Just don't get scared of actually following through, she is there with you and going along with your actions/initiating herself, she wouldn't be there otherwise or would leave.

dont know what op is on about but thank you
craig is absolutely based

I am actually autism. Every single time I've escalated before I kinda just sat there until the girl gave me SUPER obvious signals that she wanted me to do (x) to her. I barely knew what I was doing during as well, and I should have already learned by now like I'm 18 ffs fuck help me dudes

I was the same, I am 21 now and it's gotten better. When I was 18, I once was spending THREE nights at a girls' and didn't fuck her, one night she literally asked me, sitting on top of me, after making out, "hey did your parents tell you about contraception stuff?" and I was like "yeah I don't really talk about it much with them haha" and then did NOTHING. Fucking NOTHING, with a topless girl on me, asking about condoms. We made out for like a few minutes more and she got bored and went to sleep.
So user, you can't possibly beat THAT. Just remember this one thing, she is there because she wants to, she likes you enough so go and get it, don't be me.

Attached: 1516465426037.png (500x461, 31K)

Beat off twice before you go. So your nuts will be drained, youll last hours, take shower drink 1 beer before going.

I'm honestly just worried about kissing her after the date right now, I can't think that far ahead yet. I don't know how to build up, I don't know how to actually kiss her I don't know how not to mouthrape her halp

just dont try to kiss her man
she might think its weird if you for example walk her to her door and linger so just dont do that
but if you guys actually connect then sometime down the road she can teach you how to kiss
a lot of girls like unexperienced guys, believe it or not

bro ur gay its okay

Begone roastie

Just do something and then see if she minds. Be a bit more cautious when it comes to inserting penor though

So like how to escalate after or during coffee date????? Help

Well i use it to cleaning and sterilisation processes. It's more useful when you don't drink cleaning products

Ask your local drug dealer if you have never heard about drug store(pharmacy)

>topless
Fuck, you got me beat here, mate. And I thought I was the autismo champion. I once had a barely clothed girl(just a straitjacket, we were at a LARP) in my lap, making out, with my hand on her inner thigh(the place was really cold and I was 'helping her stay warm') and I did nothing.

that's not autism, that's a lack of actual libido. I mean everyone's shy but at some point your dick overtakes

underrated trips of truth