... of yourself

>full body workouts 3times a week for 4months
>eat alot
>install tinder
>upload image
>swipe 20times
>wait...
>litteraly 5minutes - "You have a like!"

wtf, I thought you said tinder was hard?

Attached: Tsh277g.png (989x1627, 381K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V1zFeHJzS5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It is. For unattractive people.

Mfw i have over 50 likes with just a faceshot. In a small town
Daily reminder face/frame/height
Cope harder roid fags

Gay guys are just hornier.

>gays
That's almost as easy as being a woman.
gets it, literally got 10 matches in half an hour with 3 face shots.

>full body workouts 3times a week for 4months
yeah you are either lying or just have a moderately attractive face. You are not getting fit enough in 4 months for it to matter. I used tinder years ago having never lifted and got matches pretty easily, now after almost three years getting aesthetic I get matches much more often, but it's been years not fucking 4 months my man.

You are either a flaming faggot or this is a bait thread and you are too stupid to realize your messages are on the right side.

>be twink by Jow Forums standards
Not even extremely attractive, learn to have personality user

Attached: Screenshot_20190213-194755.png (1440x2789, 415K)

Every girl on there is ugly BEYOND BELIEF

Look at all those wine guzzling pizza eating dog fuckers. White girls are so fucking dull.

>t. basement fat faggot

>Bronte

Is that a real, human name?

Attached: 1409088673789.jpg (286x288, 24K)

355 matches? Uhh dude cope
This man is doin well.
Although depending on where you are, the bar scene is where its at imo.
Buy a girl a drink sometime, as long as you arent a retarded autistic ugly faggot it will most likely be the best $10 youve spent. And if it doesnt pay off so what, it was $10. Dont be a poorfag.

I never had any Tinder game. Is that because I don't put shirtless pics or my standards are way too high?

Incel retarded detected. I know a bronte, shes not the hottest but you sure would lick her feet im sure, faggot

>Buying drinks for girls

Never gonna make it

>learn to have personality
Oh yeah, tinder sloots definitely check your personality before swiping on a handsome face

kill yourself for having the obliviousness to say your looks aren't doing you favors.

>girls swipe right on your picture
>"it's my personality guize"

I should try reinstalling now that I've been lifting for a few months
I guess I'll take a shirtless pic in the snow it could look cool now that I've been liftan for a while.
My last bout on Tinder really destroyed my self-esteem. Not a single match at the time.

What's the last thing, with the hashtag?

I have around 1k likes after 3 months is that good?
Also I use Tinder plus to just go through the ones that already like me and choose matches, don't bother swiping

I had over 600 matches on tinder before i deleted it but the majority were fat and or Asians ama

I don't know if anyone remembers me from before but I've got a fake account for 'Pajeet' literally one low-res image of an indian geek and I keep getting matches. Tinder is a joke and if you don't get matches it's probably because you're trying too hard

She asked for his phone number

Honestly, don't do it again man. If it didn't work before, it won't work now no matter how much more jacked you became. Try the bar game

Depends on your standards. If you swipe on everything with a pair of tits you are going to get a lot of matches

Oh, that's a number. Cool. Do people still call or was it for some messenger type thing?

People are autistic nowadays so 95% end up texting only. Try to send voice messages to spice things up, I had only positive feedback from girl who I opened with a voice message instead of a lame text like thousands she sees daily

I'm only 7 weeks into stronglifts and I have made some good progress, although I'm a skinny 5'6 manlet all of whose ancestors were either farmers, soldiers, or violant anarchists.

>Try the bar game
Last time I went out there was a girl in a wheelchair at the bar (later turned out it wasn't her wheelchair and she was pretending or something)
I was with some buddies, she start taking with one of them asks if he's single.
He said "sorry we all have girlfriends, but user over here is single"
She turns to me.
She sees me.
She scoffs.
She says "oh hell no"

Attached: IMG-20181115-WA0000.jpg (720x1043, 90K)

Are you ESL? Bronte is usually a surname but if you're from an English speaking country how have you not heard that name? Never heard of the Bronte family who wrote some of the classic pieces of English literature? Jane Eyre, Wuthering Heights?

>frame before height
Who let you out of the pit?

Attached: 1541449602702.jpg (960x960, 119K)

Jesus. That's gotta hurt. I once had a girl text me the morning after the party and ask if we banged last night. And when I said no, she replied with 'Thank God'.

Attached: rage&agony.gif (350x350, 2.43M)

WTF u talking about, I'm 3 1/2 month in, full body workout 5 times a week, strict diet/ whey + creatin,and I went ripped. It's easy if u put in the work.

Attached: 1549385823598.jpg (584x436, 35K)

Post body faggot.

>years

Attached: 1549206702858.jpg (1200x1200, 128K)

im so sorry anons, my life hasnt been real enough to face this kinda shit but I feel its gonna be once I start experiencing more shit.

Damn man. Then start self-improving hard. Get knowledge, acquire skills, money and status. There is nothing holding back you now from the success. Women are important part of the life, I understand. If the fate decided you're not the man for them, be the man for yourself.
We all gonna make it

Attached: 1540167938952.jpg (900x1200, 214K)

She was just a bitch and wanted to hurt you intentionally. Disregard that bullshit in your life man.

Bro, I had that exact same thing happen to me except she said, “well, it’s not too late ;)”.

If you said yes, she would have called the police to hit you with rape charges. The police would have found out she was bullshitting and throw out the case, then you could have sued her for thousands of dollars

Missed opportunity
Regards, investorfrogs

Attached: 1398603154165.jpg (249x243, 8K)

>Are you ESL
Yes, and I don't read books for middle aged moms.

No, it was years go and she was apologizing profusely about being too drunk. I don't think that's what she meant, more like she didn't even consider me a viable candidate for anything sexual.

>hard
Being social is hard
youtu.be/V1zFeHJzS5E

OK mate whatever you say, but yes Bronte is a name. It originates from Irish

Meanwhile in reality:
>yes
>cops arrest you in front of everyone an hour later
>it..it..was just a joke officer
>save it for the judge
>no hard evidence but your text admittance is enough
>5-10 years in prison
>registered sex offended for life

Attached: 74314CFC-8BEB-4476-9E3A-0F32801C2215.gif (500x202, 1007K)

Then you join up with a skinhead gang in prison and help out by smuggling drug balloons up your bum bum. After that you use the money you made from drug distribution on behalf of the Aryan Brotherhood to invest into crypto once you get out.

Regards, 1488% profitfrogs

Attached: 1410541600138.jpg (396x385, 45K)

And as a bonus reward, you get this gf!

Attached: skinbyrd gf.jpg (500x738, 54K)

Jesus Christ, I dodged a bullet there. Thank got I [spoiler]lied[/spoiler]

I didn't. Didn't rape her, I swear.

Ok, I just went through my message history and the actual phrasing in her text is:
>Hey, sorry I got so drunk last night. Awkward question, but did I fuck you yesterday?
It's not as bas as I thought.

>invest into crypto once you get out
Yeah, buying crypto 5-10 years from now is a great idea!

>giving a fuck about some random bar roasties opinion
ngmi

>not buying the dip

Attached: president of EU.jpg (900x575, 119K)

>did I fuck you
A woman asked if SHE fucked YOU? She was totally trying to mess with your head

no

Nogs are lucky

thats not true. a mate of me barely had any matches because of a few pictures that werent even that bad. hes like a 7/10 so attractive. after taking a few better pictures that made him look better or bigger, he had over 50 matches over night

>implying

>it originates from Irish
I’m Irish and have never met anyone with the name Bronte

There’s a few girls called Bronwyn though

Maybe. I've tried Tinder at least 5 times throughout the years and never had any success in America, no matter what pics I used. From random shit I though looked good to photos I made after specific Tinder-related recommendations, with professional cameras and all that stuff.
I did have much more success on Tinder every time I visited my home country though, even without changing pics or bio. Dozens of matches a day eazy. But no matches at all in America when I get back. So yeah, I dunno how it works

Attached: 1494531588257.jpg (960x948, 70K)

glad i got married before tinder became a thing. its really made dating odd. though one of my good mates actually found his wife on tinder. but she like him was a nerdy autistic PhD student at the time. weird world.

How the fuck can I use tinder in a small town (25.000) without looking autistic?

Had 2 numbers, both are banned

Post body

if you're on tinder you're pretty much not autistic

user, you forgot to say “no homo”. You better hurry and tell him, you don’t want him to think you’re gay or anything.

lmao, I'm picky af,and I have got 26 matches since last Friday? Rates of good conversation are still fairly low. Two dates this weekend, 8 active conversations.

Only problem is my gf.

That pic is from reddit

Attached: 1480539350221.png (1920x1080, 609K)

Guys, my wife won’t let me use Tinder, what do I do?

I’ve never been there, but I’ll take your word for it.

Wow, you so cool. Wanna be our new king?

Bruh, why can't you be happy for me? I'm happy for all the other lads becoming more successful.

It's a surname, another version of Prunty

This is how I talk to women on Tinder. Is this okay?

Attached: adolf woofler.png (540x960, 188K)

Happy for what, that you won genetic lottery? Well good for you I guess, but does it make you feel better coming with such report in the thread where half of anons get constantly rejected by women?

Another pic. It seems to be working pretty well.

Attached: eugenics.png (1440x2560, 340K)

Seems a bit tedious. I just invite them over for quaaludes and chill.

Attached: 374F23FF-6D1E-46D7-B469-15839CFB510A.gif (500x288, 285K)

>yikes

>Yikes!

Attached: 1549938622958.jpg (475x462, 260K)

I don't know, I got Laziked too, and I got a buzzcut. People around me are complimenting but I'd like to now how much of it is just them being nice.

You're just as horny. Women are selective.

larp harder faggot

Can we keep these coming? Having a good kek with these.

Post your body what the fuck

>getting my dick sucked by a tinder thot while replying to other tinder thots that I matched with
>fucking the tinder thot while she's replying other tinder thots that I matched with in my stead
>have the thot play around and suck my cock while she's on the phone with her parents
Yesterday was a fun day. This is how I know I've made it thot wise.

Wow peak retad

>ESL
ESL is a common abbreviation used in schools and it stands for "English as a Second Language

It's a language thing, I'm translating it. But yeah, the underlying message is exactly that- she was asking if she initiated it.
Anyway, this is the reason I don't drink anymore.

You can't get 'ludes anymore, sadly. But weed and chill works.
I wish I had a place of my own to invite girls to. Been living in dorms and communal houses for the last decade and a half.

First time anyone has requested my body on the 4chins. I feel flattered. Pic is 2 months old, gonna make it this year. I think the pics on my Tinder are pretty good, rather than having a great body. it really helps to look popular + well dressed.

Attached: basically a dyel.jpg (261x423, 33K)

you get a boost when you first install tinder which puts your profile to the top, it should get worse in 2-3 days

wtf, train your legs man

>wake up next to my wife
>she makes breakfast while I wake up our son
>eat breakfast at the table with my wife and son
>she takes him to school while I get to work(work at home)
>I finish work and pick up our son from school
>take him to the park and play catch
>Go home and eat the dinner that my wife cooked while we were gone
>help son with homework, let him watch cartoons and then tuck him in after reading him a story
>he says “goodnight, Dad, I love you”
>make passionate love to my wife
>she falls asleep on my chest after looking into my eyes and telling me she loves me
Your yesterday sounds nice too though, user.

>works at home
>doesn't cook
Come on, mate, you're missing out.

Here you go my good man.

Definitely my legs are the poorest part of my physique. I used to train only calisthenics and never did leg exercises. I'm also 6'5 so my legs automatically look small. Been going hard on the diddlies and squats lately, plus I'm riding a fixed gear bike. I've really improved my legs since I took that pic, actually.

Attached: jewish bicycle reports.png (280x497, 63K)

I am popular and well dressed, rich and have good/interesting job that takes me all over the world. I still would never be able to keep girls matched saying the shit you do.

I get matches even though I’m not handsome. Helps that I am thicc by normie standards.

based organ connoisseur

So far Tinder has been either thots or desperate girls that are clinging on the last hope. Should I just give up on it and take the cold approach pill?

Based

Oh that explains it. You can make Jew jokes if you’re a Jew yourself. That’s easy mode. Disregard what I had said earlier, I could totally say the same shit. Thought you were going full 1488 on hoes and still pulling