Give me one reason you don't put frozen avocados in your shakes...

Give me one reason you don't put frozen avocados in your shakes. Even just a few (3-4) chunks will make your shakes colder and creamier. Assuming you are adding other real ingredients like raw cocoa and peanut butter or fruit, and using milk or milk substitute as a base, the avocado will be tasteless. Stop using fucking tap water and just protein powder as your entire shake, there's literally no reason to drink garbage tasting shit like that, and stop buying flavoured protein because they're full of chemical and taste nothing like the real thing.

Attached: frozen-avocado-guacamole-4.jpg (800x530, 53K)

Bases avocado shill

Not a shill. I just don't understand why gymcels drink flavoured whey and tap water. For one it tastes like shit, secondly both tap water and flavoured whey are loaded with garbage that is bad for you. Lifters aren't supposed to be lazy, and making such a bland shake, and eating bland food in general is indeed lazy. You should be improving (progressively overloading) your diet as well, that is to learn to cook/bake and experiment with new flavours/ingredients.

>the avocado will be tasteless
But avocado tastes delicious

fat makes you fat. enjoy your heart disease

t. retard

obvious bait
because i'm allergic to them

Buying avocados like this is literally paying like $4/avocado

My whey and milk tastes amazing , why needlessly fatten a protein shake unless you need the extra fuel?

Makes it taste better, more calories for bulking, lots of potassium and fiber

I've been using Banana, powder, cocoa, almond milk. Should I change?

Yes, add a little bit of frozen avocado and watch how your shakes now taste like a banana-chocolate ice cream shake. Peanut or almond butter will up the taste as well

Won't that hugely increase the calories, which are already pretty high?

>Peanut butter
Ouch

>almond milk = 40 Cal
>scoop ≈ 110 calories
>banana ≈ 120 calories
>raw cacao ≈ 80 calories
>Total ≈ 350 calories

>frozen avocado ≈ 60 calories
>tbs of PB ≈ 90 calories
I think you can afford it user.

>>raw cacao ≈ 80 calories

Woah, I use cocoa. I didn't know that there was a difference. It's 10 cal per teaspoon.

I don't have a blender. I'll get one for myself on my birthday.

>I don't have a blender.

How the hell are you on fit and don't have a blender?

I live in a dorm, ok? I have a stick blender for when I cook at home, but I work out and take my shakes at work, and at work we don't have a blender!
I've also been perpetually broke for the last decade.

>scoop of plant protein = 90cal
>alpro coconut 2.5dl = 60cal
for the shredz

Go to a thrift shop and buy a blander. Thrift shops are great for those kind of mid to low end electronics and equipment.

A blender is a real game changer. You start to play this game of "wait, can I drink that?" Ever put softened chicken breast into a blender? You can drink it.

>softened chicken breast into a blender
This is very much an argument against a blender. And I don't think that using a blender in a small office is ethical. I'll wait for my birthday and by myself a nice blender with those jars that double as a shaker and make my shakes in the morning and take them to work.
>thrift stores
I don't think that's a thing where I live. I could just go to LIDL though...

Cacao is the raw form, cocoa powder is roasted at high temperatures which ruins the mineral and macro profile. Pic related. Note that 0g on cronometer can also mean unlisted. If there is copper in cocoa then there is copper in cacao, most likely more, but the brand of cacao just didn't give a number.

Attached: 2019-02-13_07.33.14.jpg (1080x1080, 128K)

>And I don't think that using a blender in a small office is ethical.

Use it in your dorm.

>I don't think that's a thing where I live. I could just go to LIDL though...

Seriousouly?

I've never seen one. There's a $1 store somewhere, I think, but I doubt they have electronics.

I just use cocoa for the low calorie chocolate flavoring. I don't care about micro or macro for those. That's why I got the rest.

That's a shame. You can get a lot of nice stuff there. Shoes, shorts, pants, electronics, keyboard,s mice, etc.

Shit, I need all of those.

I've never spent more than 5 dollars on keyboard and mice. Always from thrift stores. My current mouse is about 4 years old. You have to do some digging, but you'll be shocked at the nice stuff you can get there.

and if you inject protein directly into your muscles they will grow
kys

Ketofag here. I also put frozen avocado in my shakes. I actually don't like the taste of them but I realize how important they are for keto so you can get all your electrolytes so I throw them in shakes. I have a high calorie shake with my breakfast every day, helps me bulk on keto.
>200g almond milk
>60g heavy cream
>one scoop
>vanilla extract
>60g berries of your choosing
>50g frozen avocado
>60g cream cheese
>hit of powdered stevia
Tastes like strawberry cheesecake, very thicc and rich.