/fat/ I have sacrificed many chickens to this weight loss

>Who is /fat/ for?
For extremely dedicated rotundos who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss, but use that thread for general questions.

>Read the Jow Forums sticky (redundant in that you should have already but it covers all the basics of diet and exercise)
liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your BMI
nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal or Cronometer. Works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com (better for packaged food)
cronometer.com (better for generic food/tracking micronutrients)

DO
>count calories, all of them.
>calculate your TDEE at sedentary. It will save you a whole meal's worth of calories.
>buy scales, be accurate in your measurements. autistically accurate.
>learn how to cook and start cooking your own healthy meals. lean protein and green vegetables.
>develop sustainable healthy lifestyle habits
>eat a lot of protein (1g per lb of goal body weight)
>cardio. learn to love walking.
>start lifting weights! fatties have the advantage that they can build muscle while cutting, especially as complete beginners!
>post your height/weight/screenshot of MFP/Cronometer food log when asking for advice

DON'T
>eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calorie count
>eat processed foods, or at least try to avoid if possible
>drink your calories. alcohol, soda, hot chocolate, fancy starbucks shit. forget it.
>be a retard

Previous thread:

Attached: 1547818857241.png (765x758, 40K)

You fatties should throw yourselves off a cliff

I'd rather watch the sunset in my 70s.

Attached: 1512816701117.jpg (999x823, 146K)

just ate an entire chocolate cake

Attached: 1318117139001.png (645x773, 28K)

Attached: 06F0B83B-CD16-48EC-9EC1-0F344330D6EE.jpg (480x480, 22K)

lets fucking do this bros

The allegations are you stole a frozen pizza, a 12 pack of snickers bars, a case of beer, and an industrial jar of peanut butter. CONFESS

Attached: CONFESS detective.gif (454x521, 105K)

>binge ate shit for 1 month due to stress
>back to october in terms of weight loss
im never gonna make it lads

Attached: 1510349698139.png (593x635, 260K)

>16:8 fast for a week
>this is prettty easy hell yeah
>weigh myself
>down to 87.1 from 88
>almost a kilo hey that isn't bad and it wasn't hard at all sweet as
>friend invites me to go out on the weekend
>sure okay
>go clubbing
>drink a fuck ton of alcohol and get super wasted
>feel like shit the next day
>weigh myself earlier this morning
>89.1kgs

fucking

Attached: ss+(2019-02-03+at+03.02.48).jpg (950x603, 91K)

I killed a woman

Did you eat her?

>tfw old clothes fit again

Attached: exaliftin.webm (800x800, 394K)

Literally me. But I have been eating like shit since new years.

>lose weight
>man boobs are gone
>but get more conscious about lovehandles than ever
I'll never get out of my head even if I do end up good-looking. Pretty sure I'll always have something to be insecure about. Nowadays it's arms. I always seem to have noodle arms.

I lost 8 pounds in the last month and a half. 142 down to 135 at 5"7 ( woman not manlet). Eating 1400-700 cal per day and working out 3-4 times a week. Pretty proud of myself.

*134, sorry, it's fucking early.

Attached: 1545353054294.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Attached: 1543392552701.jpg (747x754, 71K)

Gib milkies femanon

Attached: 1550055801171.jpg (778x512, 46K)

Guys? I've been stuck on 90 kilos for the last two weeks. I'm on 1000cal deficit, OMAD, work out every god damn day with PPLPPLcardio and go to the sauna three times a week and I'm still stuck. What the fuck?! Should I just try fasting a couple days?

Fat is burning off, muscles are getting strong, good times.

your metabolism probably adapted to your self destructing lifestyle so for a week or two you should relax a bit more and have a more "normal" diet, then you can continue with whatever you're doing
also lift weights

That doesn't seem to be a problem. Maybe shut the fuck up before giving me shitty advice

I do! Today was a leg day, I hit my new RPM on squats and deadlifts.
For the last two months I've been steadily losing weight, a little over a kilo a week.
The thing is, while my weight remains the same, I'm seeing more and more of my abs.

>Day 25
>Less than a week away from the 1 month mark which means a lot to me
>I can follow my diet now with ease, might drop some calories after i hit the 1 month milestone
>Want to drop some more pounds before i'm going to go to a gym (Don't want to waste money on a gym subscription if i am not going to use it)

I'm going to make it

Attached: 3767564337.png (646x720, 14K)

The fuck? You're not me.

>Want to drop some more pounds before i'm going to go to a gym
Just go to the gym, you tit.

I already got it planned for the next month. If i make it, i will sign up.

>Got it planned

Never going to make it

See, now your mentality is completely wrong. You're thinking of weightloss as something that needs to be 'made'. Diet is not a diet, it's a permanent lifestyle change. It's not something you just get over with for a while, it's for good.
Same with the gym. And if you have to force yourself to go to the gym, you'll never make it. The trick is to love it, to make it one of the things that bring you pleasure. Be it because you can't really fail at lifting heavy things, or because you enjoy the feeling of soreness and being aware of your muscles.
That said, I didn't even change my diet, I just reduced the number of meals throughout the day radically. And I'm down 10 kilos.

Fuck off demoralising fag.

Trust me, i have experience with weight loss. I got way too excited last time and tries everything at once, which made me quit pretty early on. I've set dates on certain aspects of my diet to prevent myself from giving up early, and since it works so far i'm goig to stick to it.

>demoralising
Again, if you need motivation or a bunch of anons to cheer you on, indeed you're never gonna make it.
>experience with weight loss
>made me quit
Are you fucking Boogie?

any of you boys still making some strength progress while on a long cut? interested in your personal experience with lifts past the novice zone already

Every time I want to cheat and give in to my carvings I think about Speed-o'-Sound Sonic and get back on track. Being lean, agile and athletic is my goal.

Attached: 64a6fcc3d93e40c6c134309cbed3ae4b1461966954_full.png (449x710, 90K)

Wow a real live SAHNIC autist. Nice. Can I ask if you grew up in a particularly Christian household? Seems to correlate to sahnic somehow.

i'm making progress 5 months in, but definitely slower than before

Attached: 1545248937412.jpg (849x1024, 81K)

Good work user.

I'm down about 23 lbs and my lifts have maintained relatively consistent with before weight loss. So technically speaking my strength relative to weight has increased but lifts progress very slowly. The only one that is still consistently going up is bench press of which I'll be benching my body weight in ~2-3 weeks.

based

I'm going to punch you in the balls as a joke.

Mock jesus as you wish, you will be left behind when we are raptured to CWCville

I'm about to buy some beer and I don't think anything can stop me. At least it's probably going to motivate me to do some more sets.

>Rewarding yourself with food
what are you? a dog?

Fuck that faggot

Attached: 1547118256608.jpg (1532x1200, 145K)

>I've set dates on certain aspects of my diet to prevent myself from giving up early
Could you elaborate on this? I could seriously need a better strategy.

It's no reward, I just want a nice buzz so I'm gonna get one.

What a lot of the retards on /fat/ try to tell you is that you have go on an extreme diet right away while lifting weights on day 1. Every person with atleast 2 braincells can see how this isn't going to work, especially for a person who struggled his entire life with weight because of a lack of discipline.

What i'm doing is building up the diet plan in steps. You start with a week or 2 with atleast a 500 calorie deficit which you want to build up over time. After you've proven to yourself that you can maintain a diet without problems, then i would say it's time to start lifting.

Don't listing to the demoralising retards in this general.

>Beer
Empty calories and a gains killer, why not a less destructive drug?

1 month in, went from 286 to 266.
So far so good. I eat 1000 kcal a day (BMR being 2500) and do cardio for an hour every other day.
How retarded am I?

Very, but thats unrelated. Good job, keep it up

Would probably add 500 more calories if i were you. Better to lose it slowly then to go for a crash diet.

at some point you'll need to get on a more sustainable diet but otherwise GJ

>wake up
>weigh myself
>310.2
>was 311.4 yesterday morning
HAHA FUCK YOU 313 I'M NOT STUCK THERE ANYMORE

If you can maintain that deficit then that's good. If you're struggling up your calories to between 1200 and 1500. I average 1240 calories a day and went from 236 to 174 at 5'11" pretty comfortably.

not him but this isn't demoralising at all, putting shit off for any amount of time is a one way ticket to not making it. You're waiting to lose some weight before going to a place that accelerates weight loss, it doesn't make sense.

Got down to 168lbs at 6ft. Christmas happened and then three weeks in Thailand. Back up to 176lbs. It’s just not coming off like it used too. I have lost all motivation to lose weight now

It does you fucking retard. You shouldn't ask a fattie to go from binge eating the other day to dieting and lefting in the next one. Shit like that should be build up, but you fuckers don't have the patience.

Why so defensive?

That can't do it attitude is the reason you're still fat.

gg this shits easy bro's

Attached: Untitled.png (460x67, 2K)

Does anyone have any /fat/ approved recipes to share? I'm writing a weight loss guide based on these threads and it'd be cool to have a recipe section.

Attached: 1549408501461.jpg (612x682, 87K)

How do you guys measure out the amount you're eating from restaurants. Like I got chicken and brown rice from an Asian place, just throw the chicken in a measuring cup and go from there?

Food scale. Measure everything by the gram.

If I'm eating the food at home I weigh and make good guesses. Actually at a restaurant I eyeball it and then add 50%

Here's what I do user.
>wake up
>shower
>protein shake
>preworkout
>lift
>come home
>protein shake
>shower
>go out to local sub place
>order large sub with 3x the meat
>take it home
>eat half
>wait a few hours
>eat the other half
>protein shake
>sleep
>repeat
Still losing weight.

Not exactly what I had in mind, but thanks

It's my recipe for success!

Signs that you will never make it:
>doing water fasts
>doing any type of fast intentionally
>cutting calories but still eating junk food to get those calories
>having a cheat meal or cheat day
>skipping workouts
If you are doing any of these things, please seek help. Doing meme diets and fads will not help you live a healthy lifestyle.

That's awesome! I'm in a similar boat being 5'3. Around Halloween I was 135lb, which for my height is bordering between normal and overweight. Since then I've been able to get down to 120, and am aiming for 115 or 110.

What deficit are you eating to be able to eat that much while still losing? Is it just intense cardio? I have been restricting to 1100 cal and still have slow weight loss.

I'd be fine with just some weed but I don't have any, not much money left either after my recent weight and dumbbell purchase. And I'm not in the mood for the other stuff I got laying around, it's all psychedelics.
And like I said the alcohol will most likely get me to do some more sets, it also makes me more aggressive or whatever so I can actually get hyped and lift more while still maintaining form.
It might kill those gains but at least there were gains, sitting around tripping balls won't bring any physical gains whatsoever.

thx, I actually don't have any struggle at all, since my apetite pretty much disappeared bacause of OMAD. I'm just so fucking afraid of hitting the wall again at 200. thats what made me say 'ah fuck it, I'm not supposed to be thinner' the last two times I got this far.

Some fun /fat/ foods!

>300 kcal plain ramen
Boil it, and add the flavouring packet. Consume as needed!
>half a sausage roll
Fish it out from the back of your fridge. Make it last, now, don't get greedy!
>sadness
Look at your scales. Look at the mirror. Look at your ruined body and how long you have to go.
Serves 4 but you can just eat all of it, it's fine.

Attached: my day on a plate.jpg (600x608, 89K)

>Serves 4 but you can just eat all of it, it's fine.
Good god....

Attached: 1502563918025.jpg (600x805, 47K)

Thank you both

Thank you for your contribution

Attached: E22FC3BC221A41CCA7EC2743613FBC1F.jpg (1197x1197, 198K)

Drinking is my killer, have lost 18lbs but all my friends socialize by going and and having drinks. I don't eat fast food anymore but crave it when im hungover and lazy as fuc. Can't just ditch my only friend group

While I cannot confirm or deny, I ask you: do you see a body?

brehs how do you work abs at home?

Im close to being the right body fat but i know i have a really weak core, and i want them to be visible

Post body.

Planks, sit ups, leg raises, and pushing your shit out. Anything that activates and tightens the core muscles really.

planks and leg raises i've definitely added to my calistenics routine, but i thought sit ups were a meme. By situps you mean crunches right? Going from head on the floor to elbows touching the knees?

Not him but I hear those stomach vacuum exercises work wonders, any opinions on that?

I'd just bounce back lmao

Sit ups activate the core but disproportionately work the lower abs compared to the entire core. That's why they're a "meme". They do work but you're better off doing other core exercises. If you want more volume do sit ups on top of everything else you're doing for your core but you can get a decent core without them.

I'm a brainlet that can't figure out how to do stomach vaccuums so I just don't do them.

alright cool, so basically incorporate all of planks, leg raises, i can almost do some leg raises hanging from my pullup bar, and situps. will do thanks bro, may i remember you the first time i fuck a woman again

>may i remember you the first time i fuck a woman again
Is this a subtle way to get me to post my body?

Cut to 1600 calories a day and still have the energy to lift heavy and do cardio after. Also losing 1-2lbs a day is pretty nice for now until I get under 300 then I’m bumping my calories up and slowly going from 300-200 to minimize loose skin.

post wahtever you want my man, if you look fresh we will all be happy to see

Nah I'm just kidding my man. I still have fat over my abs but I have a pretty strong core so I just need to lose about 4% of body fat to show them.

ive realized how weak my core is right now beucas eim 6' 160lb and still basically have a beer gut, its pathetic

i still have probably 10lb of fat to lose all there in my midsection, but i can tell under that i wont have any solid muscles showing

You basically have two options: Auschwitz mode or bulk and cut again. It just depends on your aesthetic goals.

Why the fuck do i lose fat faster in my upper body than in my lower body ? 6ft3, went from 300lbs to 240 lbs in a year, no lose skin so far but my fucking upper body looks almost perfectly fine while my gut is still fat as fuck and i have fat lovehandles. fuck this shit man

I've posted it before but i'll do it a 2nd time, this is me right now. As you can see i dont have TOO much extra fat, but its ALL in my midsection and i dont really forsee abs coming. I think ill lose another 10lb I'm guessing and so i'll go slight Auschwitz, then bulk up again. just what seems best for my goals, which is 1st off show myself i can get down to a healthy weight, then 2ndly start to add real muscle not the slight stuff I have right now

Attached: yikes.jpg (6844x4032, 2.74M)

How old?

Sounds like you have the best plan for you figured out. Keep up the good work.

Woosh, please.

Attached: 20190213_065914.jpg (720x875, 54K)

thanks man, im not too small so i dont think i will look Auschwitz fully, but i havent had abs for like nearly a decade and just want to see them for a while no matter how shitty i actually look before I start to bulk up again and gain some real muscle

I've already had a couple girls say Im hotter now than I was a couple months ago so weight loss is definitely working, feels good man. we are all ganna make it

Going away to a convention this weekend, and starting to think about food and keeping myself under my calories (fat dude on a deficit). My TDEE is about 1500 calories, with walking all day and some cardio in the morning, I've probably got around 2000 calories to play with per day. Rough estimate, but I know I'll be walking a lot those few days.

I know the place I'm going has a Nando's chicken, and a Chipotle. So two pretty decent options to eat. Was thinking of pre packing servings of nuts and fruit and stuff to take as well, so not every meal is takeout.

Any tips for maintaining a deficit and eatting well when away from home for 3-4 days?

Attached: 1540241981277.png (594x567, 406K)

its just the holiday season user, dont let it get to you

see if theres a safeway that sells those really good tasting ready to eat salads

how are you a guy who is fat and have a TDEE of 1500 calories

do you mean your goal is taht? surely your body is burning more than taht...