What am i in for lads?

what am i in for lads?

Attached: IMG_20190213_132941.jpg (3120x4160, 2.8M)

Heart problems but also temporary hair regrowth

premature forehead frown wrinkles

Itchy scalp, dry skin, and acne but your hair starts growing back in like peach fuzz

Denial

isnt he in bargaining?

>3 months
That's not enough. Hair will regrow slowly and will go through some stages: peach fuzz - stiffening - terminal. If you drop using minox until terminal stage new hair will fall out.

Also, you gonna use it for head or beard?

A waste of money

dead dick as far i know

It's not hormones.

Should've dermarolled + peppermint oil

fuck off you bald faggot

it is for my head

It's not a meme. My dermatologist prescribed it to me, she said there are better pills but that I can't take them right now with my acne pills. Anyways it works, you won't magically grow new hair but you won't bald more, I go to actual doctors instead of listening to Jow Forums she also said that I was right about Creatine and that I should avoid it

You're thinking of finasteride and you're wrong about that anyway. Only one percent of people suffer sexual side effects on that drug. Stop posting random bullshit about things you have done zero research on.

hey op i took the fin + min option and i can honestly say i dont even think about the hair loss anymore (was very stressed about it for a bit) you will go through a shed and lose a good chunk of hair but after that itll grow in thick and continue to get thicker peaking at the 1.5 year mark after that its slight growth and complete maintenance (1mg fin and 1ml applied to head and 1ml applied to crown every night wait an hour before sleeping so it doesnt rub off on pillows)

Hair. Stuff works, no sides.

>Only one percent of people suffer sexual side effects on that drug
It's more than that. And I'm one of the victims. My dick has been ruined for the last five years because of that shit. And I only used it for two months.

What happened with me
>INSANE ITCH 24/7 for 2 days

fuck that shit, peppermint oil soothes my scalp too and probably works as well (according to some stupid rat studies)

keeping your hair, don't listen to those balding faggots

also this

you are a cuck who would've ended up with a limp dick anyway then, stop blaming finasteride and fearmongering others to keep you company in your misery. Bald cucks are such whiny faggots

>24/7
>2 days
Do you know what 24/7 means?

being this retarded

sorry to hear that friendo. when you say ruined do you mean total inability to have an erection? can you still cum?

he's one of those who's dick falls off the day after the first pill and gets brainfog right as he swallows the second one. There is no hope for cucks who fall for the 'side effects' meme. I mean if you believe all that shit and are scared before taking the pills then no wonder your dick doesn't work if you're in a state of constant paranoia and fear

that's a lot more chemistry than you can understand

It's useless for anything but growing beard.

Dude just shut the fuck up lol why do you care so much

>chest pain
>cant pet cat because its highly toxic
>just a few blond hairs after 3 months

fuck this shit

>3 months
Most things I read seem to say that you need at least 6 months for significant results

I care because miserable bald cucks like you are desperately trying to prevent others from even trying to save their hair, God forbid having a nice regrowth!