My mom doesn't want me to lift weights

My mom doesn't want me to lift weights.
She says I have a "flexible structure" and that I'm going to ruin my body and my back if I lift.
She says I should only workout without weights.

What do I do?

Attached: 1537954945557.jpg (1080x1080, 173K)

Shut up and lift.

She knows you're a dyel and wants to see if you're serious before hitting the gym, she wants you to prove her wrong.

>flexible structure

She's not wrong about losing flexiblity from going to the gym. You can counter this by incorporating some stretching into your rest days/after your workouts. Yoga is great (plus it doubles as a way to meet qts if you take a class), don't need to get into the spirituality stuff to benefit from the flexibility and social gains

Your mom has absolutely no idea what she is talking about. Go to the gym and lift weights

>flexible structure
>what do I do
Post thighs of course

Why the fuck are people so ridiculously scared of weights? Sure, you can fuck up and hurt yourself real bad but you can also do that while walking or driving a car and people aren't shitting themselves at the prospect of that.
As long as you make an effort to keep improving your form and don't go full tardo puwurliftur mode at the start, it's perfectly fucking safe.

in the midst of a heavy escalating routine perhaps it hinders flexibility outside the gym but in general it'll improve it. Most people can barely squat parallel when they start.

>"ok thanks for the advice mom!"

>proceed to lift weights

Attached: 1548324672298.jpg (960x690, 122K)

Its very easy to underestimate weights especially since estaters and social media exist where weights are excegerated and downplayed. Heavy dl and squats can fuck your shit up with just a single unconcentrated moment, good for you if you havent experienced it. I have quite a few times over the years and it just sucks having back or knee pain for weeks or months

Post a picture of her panties

My mom said the same thing. Two month later I sent her a progress pic and she said that she didn't recognize me, that I looked like a viking warrior and that she was proud of me.
Moms worry.

the fuck kind of sad LARP is that?

Why can't you let me live in my fantasy world?!

Attached: rage&agony.gif (350x350, 2.43M)

>mom said i look like a viking warrior
that is some wholesome shit right there

Smile, nod, and then do whatever you were going to do. Your mom has no knowledge on the subject.

I have long hair.

Find your mom a big strong black man with a large uncircumcised penis and a decent amount of body fat. He will take her attention off of you and your dad will have something to watch other than football.

my parents were happily married for 15 years, both of them are white and attractive as fuck but suddenly my mom started cheating on my dad for no reason with a black man, the worst is that they fucked here in home when there was nobody i hate her so much, now she doesnt live with us anymore

when she was found out all she said was that she was bored and this man made her met new horizonts ?? wtf where i live isnt uncommon to see white girls cheating husbands on black men by the way

OHP her and throw her in the trash.
Don't let gains goblins jew your gains from you.

don't trust your mother about lifting jesus christ
I know shes your mother and she loves and cares for you blabla, but she has literally no clue whatsoever about lifting, why would you even consider taking her advice seriously

Calisthenics's good, though, so your mom isn't wrong when she says you should do them.

She did it to hurt your dad for a lifetime of perceived slights and lack of affection. Thots gonna thot.

Say thanks and that you love her. Lift anyway. 555-ComeOnNow

fuck her brains out with your flexible structure

Are you a girl? Because you know, people often thinks girls should not lift or they would become some kind of muscular abomination.

Just start lifting with low weight and increase it with time. Also

Attached: 1433437439406.gif (400x400, 1.91M)

Sorry your mom is a whore user.
I sincerely hope you never ever speak to her again, to punish her for putting her own debased sexual urges before the happiness of her family.

you actually don't need to lift to be fit and/or to get
a litlle bit of added muscular mass.

Attached: pistol.gif (319x308, 1.79M)

Boomer parents know jack shit, just move out. Believe me when I say it's the best decision you will ever make. Mine were always saying shit like
>you don't need to workout because you're not fat
>10% bodyfat is too low, you need to be at least 25% if you don't want to starve to death
>food is food, there's no difference between chicken breast and microwave pizza
>you don't need that whey rubbish, just eat more pizza
>whey is steroids, I can't believe you would take that (my mom literally called the cops on me because I had a tub of whey)

>my parents were retards therefore all parents are precisely the same and you should abandon family
fucking americans, every time

>calling cops on you, regardless of the reason, unless you're an immediate physical danger
That's not a parent. That's just someone yo happened to be related to. Cut all ties asap.

fucking momscience. i swear they are the biggest trolls

>
Nah I've done this when I was chilling with audr and gar

based mom. stop being a degenerate

No you haven't. You just pretend you did work out hard.

Attached: one handed pull-up.gif (216x279, 1.51M)

>family is everything and never commits wrongdoings
fucking , every time

>this complete lack of reading comprehension
as expected from the mutt

cope

Attached: eurocucksvsamerichads.png (2968x1366, 296K)

swing and a miss

Yeah but that's dynamic flexibility. Normies don't know that's the most useful. They think flexibility they think touching your toes or doing a full lotus.

I could naturally put my feet behind my head before I started lifting, sure as hell can't do that now. That kind of flexability helped my in jiu-jitsu but also compromised my neck because I'd use it to get out of bad situations.

learn to fucking reply newfag

>responding to newfags

denying (You)s is more funny

user part of growing up and becoming an adult is that you have to stop listening to your mom.

I'm American but most of the things listed under Chad aren't great/true