2 protein shakes
oatmeal
fried chicken fillet 380g
2 pork and beef cutlets
a bit of cottage cheese casserole

Your mother's pussy.

It stunk.

>Raw tuna and a kilo of sweet potatoes
Is this what based and redpilled looks like?

Had some ground turkey with spinach and half an avocado for breki
Probably have protein shake, 2 scoops and water for lunch and then work all day and workout when I get home.

I ate 2 tortillas for breakfast and haven't eaten since

Your diet is shit, humans are supposed to eat a variety of food not 1kg of sweet potatoes and beef goddamn. Post your micro target % I bet it's like 60.

Cronometer is dope but if you're not hitting >98% targets daily you're a shit.

Attached: B9827658AAC448299FCBF16C00FC0F48.jpg (456x456, 46K)

500gr potatoes
350gr chicken
80gr shrimp

Like 2 red pointed peppers and a few asparagus

OMAD.

This is my daily base; I add chicken tit and rice to meet whatever my overall calorie goal is for the day.
Five foods, and they fill pretty much all of my requirements.
>muh fiber
My poops are fine.
>Omega-6
Like I give a fuck

Attached: variety.png (932x1745, 289K)

Probably more than that number. I ain't fat, under 15 %, I'll just eat 2000 calories tomorrow and it will be fine.

Attached: Screenshot_20190213-171309.jpg (1080x1920, 539K)

You can eat a variety of foods across multiple days. One day of a beef and potato binge isn't hurting anyone

How does pork heart taste like and how do you cook it?

>humans are supposed to eat a variety of food
Source?

Doing IF. Pic related.

Cook and season similar to pork chops, pork loin, etc. Takes slightly longer to cook through, but that may be because heart is super lean compared to most pork cuts.
Tastes takes a bit of getting used to, like all organ meat. Organ meat has a lot more micronutrients, and the mineral content gives it a more tangy bite. This is exacerbated by how lean it is, as you don't have the richness of fat to mellow it.

Usually I just cook it in a frying pan with NoSalt and parsley or thyme. I'm really removed from fast food, restaurants, and junk food, so I find a lot of pleasure it basic seasoning.

doin alright

Attached: file.png (994x459, 99K)

Thanks, I'm used to a lot of organ meat bunch never tried pork heart. Any there a reason why you use NoSalt rather than sea/table salt?

>Sodium-free salt
nani

Attached: 1523618672655.png (643x540, 495K)

How do you get a report like this on cronometer?

I use NoSalt because Potassium is the only thing I'm not getting enough of from those five foods.
It tastes slightly off from Sodium. Not bad, just different.

Your sodium-potassium intake is actually really neat. Sodium is involved in water retention, potassium is involved in urine production and purging water. I don't have literature handy, but I would hypothesize that part of America's weight problem is water retention from sodium-rich fast food.

>2 egs
>2 sandwiches with meat
>one protein bar
>300g chicken
>half a microwave pizza
>some guacemole

That's about 1800-1900 kcal and my maintenance is 3100 so I can still eat a snack :)

+ 120 g of white bread. Tomorrow it's gonna be 2500 calorie day to compensate.

Attached: Screenshot_20190213-220025.jpg (1080x1920, 523K)

These tracking apps always seem like a fucking bother to deal with.

I eat basically the same thing every day. Chronometer has a copy-previous-day function, so I don't need to re-enter the data.
I don't track it daily anymore, though. Now I just use it to check intake from something I don't usually eat.

What do you eat then? Also post macros if you don't mind
I can eat pretty much anything without hassle so I might just copy your entire diet