20, in college

>20, in college
>Go to huge party school
>Tell myself I'm gonna avoid the degeneracy and get a nice job and have an obedient muslim wife and kids
>Go to party with my friend once and drink for the first time
>Literally the best time of my life

How do I /degenmaxx/? I'm probably gonna party every weekend now are there any supplements I can take for my liver that will help me drink more without killing myself?

Attached: 12393933_495494670611065_260700951_n.png (480x480, 327K)

why would you take supplements lmao
just drink and go to the doctor when shtf
if you havent drunk a lot before then it will be years before your liver starts acting up
also if youre a faggot and want to get drunk without the liver middleman then do butt chugging

Degenmaxxing is ez. Just stop thinking and follow your instinct. Trust me in a few months you'll fuck a 35 year old single mom with mental health problems and find it normal.

try getting aids

You’re young, enjoy yourself. When in Rome man. This is how our society is designed for people that age so play the game smart and make it work for you, i.e, have enough fun to create novel experiences and bang sluts and have fun but avoid addiction, crime, health effects, etc. Do continue to develop yourself physically, mentally, spiritually when you’re not partying, don’t stop lifting and don’t stop studying. Don’t use hard drugs, don’t get into fights, don’t get anyone pregnant. Don’t drink alone or two nights in a row, don’t day drink either. Don’t listen to the autists here who say avoid everything that’s a recipe for a wasted life. The world is yours user and at this stage it’s your duty to slay the degenerate scene while keeping yourself positioned to slay in the post college life as well.

Alcohol is overrated anyway. Like it's ok to get fucked up, but drinking too much isn't fun anymore, especially when you black out and drown in your vomit.

Try some MDMA if you want to party, but don't take it too often or you will get more depressed than half of this board is anyway. Cocaine is fun too, just don't get addicted.

Enjoy hitting the wall like women if you have a party lifestyle

Based and dare I say it.....

Drink less, do more drugs.

Hey OP. I'm guessing you're Murican. I can tell because you equate drinking with a good time. That's just sad.

Only Murica has the completely medieval Christian bullshit law that wont let you drink until you're 21. TWENTY FUCKING ONE. Just imagine, by the time the average Murican is sipping their first legal drink the rest of Europe has been drinking for five or six years.

By the time you're 21 you should be really over drinking. It gets boring, it makes you feel bad the next day and if you drink too much you black out and cant party. It also makes you sleepy.

My advice would be to get into drugs asap. Start with simple weed, then quickly move on to pills. Pills will get you through a good year of the best times of your life. Then dial it back a little bit and just do a few bumps of coke. Once you settle into a decent coke rhythm it can be your go-to drug for the rest of your life.

Enjoy having a fun life and not being a miserable faggot/American.

Drink water and take a step back at least every month and look at your situation as critically as possible. If you have to make excuses for yourself or you need to compare yourself to people who are worse off, it's time to cut back.
Stay lit and remember that drugs are fun as fuck. Just don't mix shit you aren't familiar with.

I've gone out and stayed up for 30+ hours on drug fuelled benders at least every other month or so for 10+ years and I'm absolutely fine.

Get out more faggot.

I quit drinking by the time I was 20, because I've done enough stupid shit by that age.

That's bullshit though. I'd rather try coke first and then move onto the pills. After trying LSD coke lost it's appeal completely.

This, the only reason to use alcohol is because it is socially accepted and you can drink with everyone.

You might get problems with some people when you start doing coke at a party where you dont know everyone.

This bro knows. Still strive for perfection in everything you do, but enjoy your life, spend time with friends and take advantage of college times. Fuck girls, drink with bros, but don't fall from your path

Don't do it in public. Jesus Christ, do it like a normal person, either in a bathroom or a room dedicated to such things.

Sounds fun, do you have some cool stories brah?

Where do you get your drugs tough? Ordering online is risky, while buying from the street nigger means you get a lot of shit in your drugs.

Lol, I was the same. Was a pathetic loser who prided himself in being straight edge, but then I went out for the first time and drank. Best night of my fucking life.

I go out every few weeks now and get wasted, no negative effects because I don't do it all the time and I live healthy aside from it.

booze and coke are great to party to.

Hey fair enough man, I prefer coke to pills and also tried coke before pills. When I was 21 though I really enjoyed pills. Coke's effects are very temporary. Pills let you go hit up a techno joint or a friend's house and party for 10+ hours.

I wouldn't consider LSD in the party drug family at all, it's a whole different thing.

There are white guys that sell it in all college dormitories and most university buildings. Unironically use messengers like telegram. Fuck, my city has a 'Fanta' delivery bot in most of the messengers to order anything you want.

Which pills though? I've only tried molly. Thinking of trying prescription ones, but they're much harder to get. I think Xanax was available a few months back.

Not really bro, I'm from the UK and it's pretty standard here. Most people 30 and under party hard regularly. Most of the time we'd hit up a techno club or a warehouse party or any kind of venue where everyone is like minded and on drugs. Then around 6am you pile into somebody's house and continue the party from there.

Drugs don't radically alter behaviour - coke and pills literally just flip a switch over to 'good time' and you enjoy yourself whether you want to or not, regardless of the circumstances. Being in a living room with 10 people easily becomes the most fun thing you've ever done in your life.

I can only enjoy parties if I'm drunk.

It kinda huts seeing this threads. I am wasting my life browsing Jow Forums for endless ours, all i do is lift. No.social life no friends, no money, nothing. Anyways, carefully user, drink and party but always carefully

Attached: 1546730475606.jpg (500x318, 29K)

this for me except it eventually turned into grinding in wow or raiding while continuing to do drugs by myself in my apartment.

Molly is fine. You need a decent dealer who knows their shit and can get you good pills, or at least different kinds. There's a shit load of variation to molly, usually between longevity and intensity. Trying it once is only really dipping your toe in.

I don't get why Xanax is considered a party drug. I take it to help me go to sleep after taking molly, I don't think it's a good time at all. It's basically a gloried sleeping pill.

Ritalin can be good if you want to be wired but dont want to get completely fucked up with molly.

Snorting powder mdma in small regular bumps is also a great time.

Finally there's a lot to be said for taking a few Valium and pushing through the sleepiness. Once you do it's fun as fuck but definitely one for when you're at someone's place and hanging out, I wouldn't do it in public.

I dunno how you could look at a screen on molly bro, I can't even read my phone when it's two inches in front of my face.

>Snorting powder mdma
Hm. I've only drank it with a bit of water, makes it a bit smoother than the pills. What's the benefit of snorting it in small doses?

This, I tried playing shooter games like Overwatch that don't even require a brain, and I couldn't do it.

It's like taking several mini pills instead of one full one. You can top it off as you feel yourself start to dip. When taking whole pills you gotta be careful as fuck not to overdo it, especially if you don't know the dosage of your pills and let's face it nobody fucking does. Or at the very least you need two of the same pill, which can be tough to get. I usually get given different ones.

So you're basically stuck, you take the pill and ride it out and when it starts to fade it's too risky to take another one because you don't know how they'll compound.

Mini bumps up the nose are fine, if you overdo it you'll feel it and know to stop and the feeling will pass in an hour.

Cool. Next time I roll I might try that. Maybe when it gets a bit warmer and rave season begins. Never rolled at a rave yet, wanna try it. House rolling parties are total sausage fests.

Wtf, drinking ONE time a week? You're gonna have to crank up those rookie numbers nerd, if you're at a proper party campus make it AT LEAST 3 times a week... Multivitamins, cardio, and don't do it longer than a few years unless you want to fuck your liver up

Unironical question here, whats so fun about partying? Is the company the alcohol?, why is it enjoyable to be among other humans in a party event, how is a party different than walking through a crowd, or taking a crowded bus?

The alcohol removing every inhibition meaning you can dance and do whatever the fuck you want without feeling anxious, and meeting a shit ton of new people who are as equally hammered as you.

I thought it was degenerate bullshit until I tried it, it's fucking fun

What if i dont like dancing

>In third year engg.
>Feeling good because of an achievable course load
>Feeling good because I am eating good and working out
>Feeling good because I engaged my qt Muslim wife.

All this after partying through my first year and feeling like trash about myself and my future.

Don't fall into degeneracy bro. Be strong

>Then around 6am you pile into somebody's house and continue the party from there.
Yeah, I'm a Slav and that's a daily bread here. Drugs are not so wide-spread as in West. While you can get everything you want here, people just overall prefer to get shitfaced on litres of hard liquor and some weed here and there. When we go on rave, hardbass or hardstyle friday parties (or Tuesday, Wednesday etc..) most people usually pop some molly and go and rave like soulless husk till the 6am and then it's after-party at some friends place.

Neither do I, I'm a total shut in who hates stuff like this. But when you're drunk and around other people who are drunk and dancing (even if it's just jumping around like a retard), you just join in

This guy knows what's up you're young enjoy yourself as you will not be attractive forever. Our entire society is permeated by degeneracy and to think you're above it makes you an even bigger faggot. Don't start fights and do everything (except heroine once)
>cocaine is great but don't give in to the trap of taking it more than once every fortnight

Attached: 2cc.jpg (600x516, 32K)

ecstasy is a good party supplement

Yeah try coke but if you start doing it regularly it's a very slippery slope and unless you have strong self control you will remain addicted

Falling for the collective crowd instinct so partying is not different from joining a church of mormons

Interested to know the school, because Im young and want to party

NAC is for liver detoxing, user

>my advice would be to get into drugs asap
holy fuckn shit

Trips witnessed

>are there any supplements I can take for my liver that will help me drink more without killing myself?
yeah take some benzos before drinking

lol

I take benzos for my social anxiety, then drink on top of it on a night out. Also do it all on an empty stomach, which leads me to getting hammered on just two shots.

yeah it's great when you're broke, 1mg lorazepam + couple beers knocks me the fuck out

>picking the shittiest drug to do for the rest of your life

fuck coke, most overated and overexpensive trash there is

never pay for your own coke