Your Biggest Pet Peeves In The Gym

what are some things that trigger you in the gym -- big or small?

>that one guy that takes up 4-5 machines in some stupid fucking """circuit"""
>that one built-fat guy that does curls and shrugs and tries to mog everyone with his 30% bf
>that one THICC BRAPPER that works out with her boyfriend that weighs less than her and stares at you while working out
>the girl that is clearly anorexic doing hours of cardio but no one stops her
>the one handsome, well-built manlet with the girlfriend that's super fat and way below his standards
>that black guy that dances in front of the mirror and randomly sings parts of rap songs
>packs of indian dudes wearing polos
>college and teen kids that work out in packs of 10 and they all share the bench doing 30lb dumbbell bench press
>that THICC cougar that you wish you had the balls to talk to
>the bald guy with a sweat band on
>the autistic heavy-metal guy that head bands between sets and plays air guitar (can be seen wearing 10-year-old chucks)
>the lulu lemon thot that has no gym outfit below $300 -- only does lower body routines

Attached: monitoring this thread.jpg (1500x2212, 472K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jp7-5gbtfOY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

...I think you hit almost every person in the gym.
The only one you're missing is the roiding frauds, and possibly newbies.
Nice.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-18 at 5.53.05 PM.png (1321x742, 1022K)

>that one gym Druid that attempts to transform into a werebear

the only annoying one on that list might be the one taking up 4 machines at once, the rest are just people that might look stupid but have no influence on my workout whatsoever so I don't care

>that one guy in the gym that feels like he's morally superior to everyone

walking in and somehow literally every one is resting

>>that one guy that takes up 4-5 machines in some stupid fucking """circuit"""

Yeah but he's jacked as fuck so I'm not telling him shit

>that one THICC BRAPPER that works out with her boyfriend that weighs less than her and stares at you while working out

Big fat bitch with her skinny boyfriend who looks like he just left an AFI concert. She uses the rowing machine to do some weird V tuck ab exercise that looks incredibly dangerous

>that black guy that dances in front of the mirror and randomly sings parts of rap songs
Yeah, but again he's ripped as fuck so I'm not saying shit. We also have an autistic janitor (20 year old white kid) who raps to himself with headphones in while mopping...dude lives his life in a 50 Cent video, it's pretty entertaining.

>college and teen kids that work out in packs of 10 and they all share the bench doing 30lb dumbbell bench press
This is the majority of my gym. I'm in a college town but not at the college gym, I guess this is the spillover. Fucking irritating. Between songs on my headphones I can hear them "bro dude nigga fuck yeah, fuck that ho, hell yeah fuckin right dawg!" on every rep.

>the autistic heavy-metal guy that head bands between sets and plays air guitar (can be seen wearing 10-year-old chucks)
Sorta me. I air guitar on my thigh between sets sometimes, no head banging though that's fucking weird.

>the lulu lemon thot that has no gym outfit below $300 -- only does lower body routines
My gym is crawling with these and they all do those weird pelvic thrust exercises on completely random gym equipment. "Oh, there's the cable machine! I'll just post up here with a folded up yoga mat on my crotch and air hump the sky for 15 minutes!"

I'll add one of my own...

> Built-fat nigger doing 3pl8 deadlifts while his fat white gf with a neck tat takes pictures of him on her phone

wow, all your pet peeves are other people. I bet none of them have noticed or could be bothered to notice you.
Anyway:
>They got rid of towels
>Deadlifting with dodecahedron plates
>The music always sucks and I can't deadlift with earbuds in
>Sometimes a dyel is hogging the squat rack
that's it.

>That one guy that swings like a fucking pendulum when doing curls

Attached: 1504231334847.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

>the old man walking around naked in the changing rooms
>The 40 year old obnoxious cunt walking around naked on his phone on the changing room
>The black guy with his BBC out in the changing room

Cover it up faggots I don't Wana see dick.

In before dicklet. It just shrivels a bit after a good work out so ain't my fault

>that guy who blocks your view for a mirror while doing set
>that guy who interrupts you in the middle of a set
>that fat boomer who looks the same even though he has been going on the gym for one year
>that bunch of Friday fags who do only biceps and chest before party despite they look like shit
>THAT FUCKING CROSSFIT GROUP WHO OCCUPIES HALF OF THE GYM

Attached: 1547673955929.jpg (960x959, 52K)

>that guy that does OHP and deadlifts in the squat rack

Like get the FUCK out and go do that shit somewhere else ffs

Attached: B3761B34-E158-4613-BE0A-1B4E34766FFC.jpg (900x900, 566K)

>Bro how many sets you got left

Fuck off you faggot

Attached: 1461778944000.jpg (225x225, 36K)

>that THICC cougar that you wish you had the balls to talk to
God its not fair. She's a short busty red head that is STACKED like a Denny's meal. Why am I so turned on by older women more than chicks my age. Any other Jow Forumsizens like this?

>inb4 Freudshit, I have a great relationship with my mom

more like

>guy who isn't a fat slob getting his fat slob gf to lose weight because he hasn't fallen victim to memes

I'm not cleaning the bar every fucking set of my OHPs. Wait your turn.

because 9 times out of 10 that thicc momma knows how to work that body and knows how to make your toes curl whereas a teen or an early 20's chick with that body is probably embarrassed of it or doesn't know she's built for sex

Attached: pools_thicc.jpg (640x798, 106K)

I hate that guy. Why can't he be as humble as I.

fuckin people who need to carry a gym bag into the gym and leave them next to the benches their entire session. I swear there's like 5 regulars who do this and just plop their shit down wander off. They come back periodically to take sips from their multiple flavored drinks.

just find some open space and lift the bar from the ground, god forbid

>I have a great relationship with my mom
T. Alabama

>that one guy that everyone thinks is autistic because in 3 years of working out at the same gym has never spoken a word to anybody
wait, that's me

>that guy who NEEDS to see himself in the mirror while doing dumbbell curls
>he gets visibly upset when you walk in front of ohis reflection
>he never says anything, just stops lifting while he waits for you to move

I lie to myself telling me they annoy me because they are loud and hogging equipment. In reality I am jealous they are having a good time making social gains while I don't have a single friend.

>That group of guys who hit the pillar men pose after completing a workout

Why cant you DL with headphones?

>>the autistic heavy-metal guy that head bands between sets and plays air guitar (can be seen wearing 10-year-old chucks)
>air guitar
>not the far superior thigh drumming
pfffft

I hate it when all the maids stay for 15 minutes spotting a single guy and I get nothing.

Attached: 1546696049771.webm (600x338, 2.87M)

Can you lift 185 into an ohp? Fucking faggot

Kek, I would start doing lunges and farmer walks in front of him.

>The douche gym worker who is constantly talking and trying to impress girls before he starts his shift at the gym

>that guy that is at the gym for 4 hours and has a 3 hour wrist routine

Man we've got a couple of these guys who sorta float around and talk to all the girls using the machines. It's really off-putting. They may fist bump a couple of guys here and there but they hover over these girls for 10 minutes at a time while they're doing their pussy tightening exercises.

The absolute state of pajeets, this happened in my gym about a week ago.

>Pajeet sets up bar on lower hooks in squat rack
>loads on two 10 lbs pl8s
>straps on a LIFTING BELT
>proceeds to row with MIXED GRIP
>All this for 65 lbs
>MFW

Also, there's this one somewhat big pajeet and if I come over and do curls while he's curling or he comes over and see's me curling he'll purposely pick up the weight 10lbs heavier than I have and swing like a pendulum/thrust his hips to get it up while I'm just sitting there doing controlled reps, I don't get how he thinks he's winning or why he thinks it's a competition tbf

Attached: pajeetcannotpoointheloo.jpg (629x454, 45K)

>>that nigger that dances in front of the mirror and randomly sings parts of rap songs

top fucking kek

Lol wut? If that annoys work out at home you antisocial faggot

>That retard who drops his weights to the floor instead of gently putting them down.
>The idiot who leaves his weight-plates on the floor/bar after being done.
>The fool who starts flexing after half-repping his sets.

>>the autistic heavy-metal guy that head bands between sets and plays air guitar (can be seen wearing 10-year-old chucks)
Thought eric had a home gym?

I honestly hate this too, you'll know how many sets I have left when I wipe off the machine and walk away. also, people have asked me while I'm in the middle of a set before.

Power racks are for OHP

There's this skinny 5'8" dude who wears tight black clothes and has pic related haircut. Every night he spends over an hour in front of the curl rack and checks himself out in the mirrors after each set, flexing in multiple poses. He doesn't seem to gain any size but he continues to flex.

Attached: fringehaircollection-23.jpg (455x700, 49K)

>dumb thots who go around squatting lmao1pl8 or less
>roiders who give you the death glare by merely glancing their way
>old people who won't shut the fuck up about their kids that no one cares about
>that weird group of two hamplanets who do meme exercises and have their confidence way blown out of proportion
>overconfident group of thots who spend half their workout taking dumbass pictures in the mirror
>guys who put product in their hair while they're in the locker room
>that old fuck who struts around the locker room in the nude
>group of high school kids that just bench or curl.
>people who ask me to spot them
>fat fucks that go around giving fitness advice

The list goes on. If I had the space I'd just go full blown homegym masterace.

>Person goes to the gym to train only one musclegroup
>Buff upper body with match-stick legs.
Is there a word for the feeling that one gets for being baffled(not this word) at people lacking self awereness?
It's really unsettling.

>the one handsome, well-built manlet with the girlfriend that's super fat and way below his standards
Coulda been me (if 169cm is manlet to you), but I decided to stay on the road to wizardom than date her. She came on pretty strong and seemed pretty kinky. Shame she was a hamplanet who couldn't get through first year courses.

You got some of mine

>that guy who blocks your view for a mirror while doing set
I feel like I'm the only one in the whole gym who actually uses the mirrors to help me keep my form in check
>THAT FUCKING CROSSFIT GROUP WHO OCCUPIES HALF OF THE GYM
Usually it's the girls volleyball team (Yeah I go to a uni gym. Only good one in the area.). Sound great? Not when they take up two squat racks for fucking curls and the coach is like "whoa, whoa, whoa - my girls are there!" if you try to take one. That or every single set of bars you could do chin/pull/whatever ups on, and they all use bands or help by pulling up on each other below the knee from THE FIRST REP.

>that guy who interrupts you in the middle of a set
Luckily doesn't happen, except the one dude who tried to pick a fight with me and got to meet campus security a few years ago
>that fat boomer who looks the same even though he has been going on the gym for one year
Never seen
>that bunch of Friday fags who do only biceps and chest before party despite they look like shit
Haven't seen those

>>That retard who drops his weights to the floor instead of gently putting them down.
I'd prefer my membership fee to go to new/more equipment, not fixing the fucking floor. Same for putting fucking weights on the upholstery of benches between sets.

One of my own
>The fucking 2.5, 5, and 10lb plate fairies that go around to sprinkle their stupid fucking useless plates between other weights on every single peg

also genitals are just nasty as a general rule

>that fat guy that screams like something is eating him alive while doing any exercise
>that guy who drops his babby weights as hard as he can
>that old guy that goes around starting conversations
>that girl that fell while doing squats without safety bars

She got a concussion and never came back to the gym

Attached: Oh YES.jpg (1234x929, 110K)

>that DYEL retard trying to figure out how to do a cable crunch
it me

What the fuck I think you're talking about me I literally do all that and have pic related haircut

I need to know which rack or platform to watch, can't reserve all of them so I'll ask 5 people how many sets they have left so that I can get next for whoever has the least

>No hand sanitizer left in the machine
>People who incline on the treadmill and hold the top of the machine looking back and forth
> Fags who wear their hoodie over their head while the work out
>Latinas who always do butt exercises (nigger-tier)
>TVs showing daytime talk shows
>People who walk around barefoot in the changing room
>Loogies and/or hair in the sink
>Weird older men who stare at every single girl in the gym

>that one asian girl in the gym that looks like she weighs 50 pounds soaking wet that tries to do deadlifts and has her back curved so much she looks like wormchad

waiting till the day she gets a ticket to snap city and never comes back, would free up an extra rack when i go.

Fuck

>that beautiful girl that doesn't dress like a thot, has a 10/10 face, keeps to herself, doesn't do meme instagram lifts and has a curvy body that shows through even conservative clothing

AHHH WHY ISN'T SHE MINE

Attached: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (236x236, 9K)

I saw a tiny Asian girl doing these deadlifts(?) yesterday but her back was arched and her feet were spread very far apart. Looked strange but I donno maybe that’s some kind of lift. Also she was doing it in the only squat rack which was pretty annoying

I guess it's because I'm older by Jow Forums standards (28), but these guys just annoy the fuck out of me. Not out of jealousy, but being a loud inconsiderate prick stops being cool the older you get. I'm there to knock my shit out then get back to work/errands/tending to wife etc. that I need to get done throughout the day.

>tending to wife
holy fuck the amount of onions in this post

I overheard a gaggle of Indians shit talking some mega jacked dude for doing a "dumb routine" and being an idiot the other day, shit was funny

I suggested they go give him their advice but they selfishly stuck to themselves

flabbergasted is my go to

My uni gym used to mostly hire people who also appeared to lift, but this last year they've started hiring all these fat women who go around telling men they need to wear sleeves and lift quietly or interrupting sets to tell people they need clips lmao

Wife has cervical cancer fwiw...I take her to appointments, making sure she's sticking to meds etc.

dub dubs checked

>That guy that judges everyone at the gym

>cancer
ahhh fuck man, I'm sorry. I was just busting your balls. Is she gonna pull through?

HPV?

Caught it at what would essentially be classified as Stage 2, so it's a tough call. Survival rates are decent but she's pretty torn up about not being able to have kids (she's a bit older, 33) and psychologically I think that makes her want to give up on some days.

I went through this with my mom as a kid (she has a form of sarcoma that developed following her breast cancer being in remission, died 5 years later). It's a full time job but I'm lucky as fuck that I work from home. Makes going to the gym much more convenient but god damn those fratbros hogging the machines kill me haha

Nah

>that one fucking whore that does leg extensions in the chest fly machine just because there's a close mirror in front

Attached: 1536337505746.jpg (962x539, 31K)

Good luck bro

Lmao

>using hand sanitizer
>making it
Pick one

good luck brah, my gf had stage 3 breast cancer and pulled through and she's cancer free. She can beat this.

Have you tried talking to her

>talking to girls at the gym in 2019

wew lad

well no, I was kind of hoping she would think I'm handsome and approach me first

Attached: gymfu.jpg (1125x1396, 354K)

Just saw a girl with same ass at the beach.

>that weird black guy who comes with a bag full of equipment, does weird shit like strap a foam roller to a metal pole to practice kicking in it and asks you to push his leg up with your shoulder to stretch

>that insecure guy who walks into the changing room wearing a cap, removes cap and changes clothes and then puts on his cap again before he exits the changing room

Saw a dyel doing mixed grip rows in the smith machine once. Felt like I should correct him but didn't know where to start.

Thanks, I tried to find an online system that would use two words their definitions, in order to find an overlapping word's definition to help identify a mixed feeling with an existing word, but couldn't find it.
Flabbergasted is perfect though so thanks again.

- Thots using the assisted dip/pull/chin up machine's knee pad to do some kind of reverse single leg press - with minimum weight
- People jumping at the squat lock position
- Dudes doing "jackhammer style rounded shoulders triceps rope pushdowns" and banging the stack
- That guy making an even worse mess after "cleaning" chalk usage. Small mess would be acceptable though, considering gym's policy is no chalk.

i'm 5'11 fuck you

There is this one guy who comes with his three kids and hogs all the attachments (ropes, handles, etc...) to make a circuit that lasts forever. All four of them do exercises at the same time, taking all the space and shouting like retards.
>inb4 based dad training his kids
Nah he can suck a dick, he should teach them the concept of taking turns.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
No. user thats not how it works

>>that one guy that takes up 4-5 machines in some stupid fucking """circuit"""
One guy does this but he’s the manager of the gym so I can’t say anything

This is so unreal. I've seen almost all of those, minus the Indians and the Heavy metal dude.

How is this possible?

Laughed way too much at the black guy dancing and singing, because I've only had one show up at my gym and he did exactly that, didn't even see him lift any weights.

Attached: cdb.jpg (200x253, 10K)

>middle-aged sugar daddy and his spandex-clad boy toy, who is desperate to make gramps happy while jealously glaring at anyone who approaches

Might just be my gym, but I love these two.

>LOUDEST PERSON EVER PERSONAL TRAINER WHO WILL NEVER SHUT UP EVEN FOR A MINUTE. Will try starting conversations with staff if alone for even a nanosecond. Can be heard at all times

>sexy pixie twins in tight skin-colored outfits

No, you can't have them, these are mine

>weirdly autistic loud guy with a massive bag full of gear and shoes, doing the heaviest possible exercise in random places, apparently invulnerable and immortal

there's a black dude at my gym that looks like a clone of Rick Ross that does a full dance routine on the treadmill. Dude legitimately does like 360's, shadow box combos and sings/raps certain lyrics. He's lost like 70lbs so I can't hate

RERACK YOUR WEIGHTS FUCKING NIGGERS GOD FUCKING DAMN

Attached: B79AC543-D799-4014-9EE4-33F61EC4C013.gif (472x472, 2.62M)

I put my 10s in between some 45s and a 25 at the bottom of a stack of 35s

Always leave things in better condition than you found them
Feels good being a good person at the gym, not like those assholes

would you really do that or would you just think it really hard Haha lol

Hey fuck you buddy >:(

xenoestrogens, I know

But, I much prefer taking my chances on xenoestrogens than whatever bacteria is on equipment

>the fat Spanish bitch who obviously thinks shes thick who does leg press on the machine with maybe an inch of rom

>The autistic metalhead head banging between sets
That's me lol hi

Attached: 1549657399621.gif (718x404, 66K)

>#5
Fuck you she’s not that overweight and she’s a good women.

>Work nights
>work gym always empty in the morning
>Go there for year after work
>Suddenly cross fit class there every morning
>Slam weights and use all the barbells
>One day some one injures themselves doing those stupid cross fit pull ups
>Slams their head in to the wall some how
>Work removes the pull up bar to cover their ass despite the waver we sign

Video is the pull ups they do
youtube.com/watch?v=Jp7-5gbtfOY

the worst is when my mom comes into the gym to get to the laundry room or my dad comes in from the garage and walks by me to get upstairs

Attached: 29131547_528.jpg (600x486, 217K)

>that gym hunk whom I want to get my prostate destroyed by
Oh wait, that’s all of them

Attached: C8CCC0E0-F682-4ABD-9892-018C2613C51A.jpg (601x353, 66K)

I'm not gay so is going to the gym and seeing buff dudes just like a 24/7 nut-bust fest?

No. Fight me.

t.candyass who is too afraid to approach women

put the weights back you fucking cunt dont leave them on the bar

Attached: 1543524077936.jpg (480x426, 17K)

>That one scrawny guy who only does heavy compounds and grunts and does weird rituals before every set

Attached: 1546204422235.png (484x349, 119K)