Have you guys ever paid for a fitness plan?

I've been thinking about paying for the customized Zyzz 12 week bulk/cut plan from Shavershian fitness because I want to be a sick cunt for the summer. Has anyone ever done this? Is it a waste of money/time?

Attached: Sick cunt.jpg (168x300, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

madalingiorgetta.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol

waste of money since u will never look like zyzz

If you wanna do what zyzz did (even though I don't recommend it) do keto (minus the trenbolone).
Zyzz did keto and thats what ur basically gonna get from the Shavershian package most liklely

I already do keto, I just thought it'd be a good idea since the workouts would be straight from the source instead of people online trying to guess what he did and put together a workout.

Attached: eba06527adbe8ee4a88379527bb64feb.jpg (962x1112, 205K)

Where's that from?

pretty sure he made it, don't quote me on that one

>i have never done cardio before
this didn't age well did it kek

I shelled out the $100 for athlean X. Some of the shit he has you do is feels very meme like but if you do the exercises right you understand why he wants you to do em.

It's nice to have a centralized location for videos on each exercise and the form for that day, alternatives if you're working out from home instead of gym or have limited equipment.

I probably wouldn't recommend it though unless you're Uber dedicated. I wish I just took on a basic dumbbell program because of what I have at home to use and I'm sure it would be easier to stick with.

Attached: Screenshot_20190206-185454.png (1440x2880, 2.19M)

Reminder there are no magic routines.

Differences in gains can basically be summarized as number of sets per muscle group per week

Zyzz took an adequate program, tons of roids while maintaining relatively low calories to get his body

> wanting to be dead

>Implying I want to snort cocaine and do steroids
Maybe I just want a good fitness regimen to look and feel better dickhead

where is the cutoff until it wraps around to being bad? I could easily do 105 sets of benchpress in a week which would be 10 sets a day but i dont think thats a very good idea.

>straight from the source

Man, the only thing you need straight from the source to look like him are steroids and drugs to cut.

If you pay them you're gonna get a bunch of meme routines. You're gonna waste your money.

>Zyzz
>Good fitness regime

Post body

I paid my brother to design me a new routine because I didn't feel like doing it. It was okay but I ended up just doing Texas method.

This is the only premium workout plan you need

madalingiorgetta.com

If u are that desperate to pay $100+ for a workout program which you can find for free on the internet because you want to get fit for the summer ur playing in to the "short-term reward people" trope who think "this is exactly what I need at the moment" and ultimately never make it because 12 weeks will never make you look like the people selling the program

I know I won't look exactly like Zyzz in 12 weeks, like I said earlier, I want to get in good shape and feel better. I know that to get even close to Zyzz it's gonna take maybe years and I'm willing to put in the time to become an aesthetic sick cunt.

Lmao'ing @ you retards unironically (considering) paying for a workout routine. Pick up heavy objects, eat more food, and sleep. Go from there. Paying someone else to tell you what to do is not a magic secret that gets you ripped in 12 weeks or whatever.

Attached: 15590000_1881481972116407_559959470489967853_n.jpg (960x596, 53K)

Jesus you bloatfags are fucking retarded. That's the name of the program, not my intentions.

>I've been thinking about paying for the customized Zyzz 12 week bulk/cut plan from Shavershian fitness
Lol. you are a loser

>Maybe I just want a good fitness regimen to look and feel better dickhead
You'll never make it loser. You don't have the discipline. Go back to Jow Forums you raging incel.
You are a complete waste of time

So many butthurt nerds in the thread telling each other they will never make it and calling each other losers lol

You don't need to pay for a magic program to get gains. Literally just do your research on the internet on how to lift, and then when you go in the gym, actually put some effort in and try hard lol

Funny thing is most people are so fucking clueless its sad. One of my friends started lifting and he did all his 'research' and he tried to pick fucking ICE CREAM FITNESS BY JASON BLAHA as his fucking routine. Jesus fucking christ. Why are people so dumb

I already go to the gym 5 days a week, I'm already making it bloatfag. Go back to worshipping trannies.

>I already go to the gym 5 days a week, I'm already making it bloatfag. Go back to worshipping trannies.
Sure you do fag. If you did,you wouldn't be on here asking other losers like yourself about weather you should pay for a routine.
Kys you lazy faggot. You are weak and small

You're the biggest loser on here nerd.
Kys you worthless faggot

Or maybe I have specific goals that I really want to achieve and am willing to pay money for if it will get me there. Also post body faggot.

>willing to pay money for if it will get me there
No, you are just a lazy fuck who doesn't want to do a few hours of research.
You are a loser and an faggot and your "goals" will never be reached.
Kys

Your twink is waiting for you bloatfag, go to him.

DELET

THIS IS STOLEN FROM THE ZYZZ 12 WEEK BULK/CUT PLAN FROM SHAVERSHIAN FITNESS

DELET NOW COPYWRITE

Attached: 154752087157744.png (446x473, 240K)

does anyone have the jeff nippard's body building plan specifically the push,pull, leg one??

>Your twink is waiting for you bloatfag
get butthurt some more wimp.
i don't know what a bloatfag is but from the way your throwing it around,you sound jealous that you arent one.
Kys you fag

Same here. Didn't want to fuck up my lifting early doing noob shit so shelled out for the Max Size program seeing as I considered myself a hard gainer. Made some major gains, definitely was a great introduction to lifting, but at around 70 euros was still too much money looking back on it.

lmfap paying oh my fucking god how much of a faggot cuck are you