Tell me the secrets to reducing belly fat

Tell me the secrets to reducing belly fat.

There is such wildly contradictory information regarding whether or not it's even possible or how to do it that I'm having trouble making heads or tails of it.

Attached: beer belly.jpg (732x549, 28K)

Stop being obese (above 12%bf) and your belly fat should be gone.

baka bigot. its not a beer belly, its a beer baby

So is it true that there's nothing you can do to reduce belly fat specifically? You've just gotta reduce your overall fat %?

If your belly is bloated it’s like that for life. Not even dropping overall body fat will help, much

cut, cut, cut
whats so hard to understand?

How to stop eating and lose bf, but not lose muscles

Fpbp
Correct. If you have too much belly fat you're too fat.

do crunches

Bloating is a much different problem, but certainly not permanent
Best ways to make a gut significantly diminish I've found are
>Stop drinking beer
>Reduce carbs in general

Eat clean, eat less, lift heavy, and do cardio

lose weight overall
the fat around your intestines do go away faster with high intensity training, but not dramatically so for most people.

My gut isn't as big as the guy in the picture but it's definitely not the flat tummy I want. I just got that from google.

You can eat as much as you want but you should do planks, pushups, crunches, behind the neck squats and other core exercises each day for at least an hour.

Visceral fat is a huge predictor for CVD. Fasting is the best way to reduce visceral fat, followed by keto then low carb.

exercise has nothing to do with visceral fat.

>behind the neck squats

y-you mean back squats?

Attached: sideeyechloe.jpg (800x450, 57K)

This is the secret you're looking for

Attached: 20190202_183622.jpg (4032x3024, 2.81M)

>behind the neck squats

Attached: so innocent and pure.png (105x225, 12K)

>Tell me the secrets to reducing belly fat.
1. GET THE FORK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH
2. MOVE YOUR FAT ASS MORE
3. SEE #1 AND #2

Alcohol and sugar is the #1 things that will give you visceral fat. If you have a beer belly but only some subcutaneous fat, then you are taking in too much sugar and alcohol and at risk of digestive diseases like pancreatic cancer or liver disease.

There is no such thing as spot reduction. Men store fat in the belly just work it all off

>this
dietary fats can be stored anywhere on the body
high insulin levels suppress fatty acid oxidation but carbohydrates do not (mostly) get turned into new fat (chronic high insulin levels results in metabolic dysfunction)
fructose & alcohol can ONLY be detoxified through eventual de-novo lipogensis and can ONLY be stored as visceral fat in and near the liver

cut alcohol
cut added fructose (high fructose corn syrup & sugar)

You should worry about it once you're at 12%bf
Anything higher than that and it's pointless to think about localized fat burning

Hydroxycut

eating on deficit

Attached: 1415652122130.jpg (251x251, 9K)