How to stop wasting time for lurking Internet and get your shit done?

How to stop wasting time for lurking Internet and get your shit done?

Attached: 1549903296052.jpg (682x1024, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vl-44jDYDJQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

like this

>turn off your phone and put it in another room, or somewhere very inconvenient to grab
>install that extension that limits your time on certain sites / blocks you from accessing them during designated study / focus time
this sort of helped me, but what helped the most is the dopamine fast

what is dopamine fast?

Nofap, goes hand in hand with LIGMA

Basically you restrict yourself from activities and things that make you feel good and give you dopamine, so that eventually even the most boring shit looks appealing.

Here's a video on it youtube.com/watch?v=vl-44jDYDJQ

>wake up Monday
>7pm
>800 mg of caffeine
>bunch of squats
>hamstring curls
>calf raises
>run a mile
>9pm
>can’t relax
>decide to walk around town
>end up walking round trip of 7 miles
>12 am
>apply for second job for more money
>interview at 4pm the same day of applying
>200 mg of caffeine
>3am
>chat with some random thot online until 8am
>go walk around aimlessly again until 10 am
>watch tv until 1 pm
>600 mg of caffeine
>get ready for interview at 2pm
>200 mg of caffeine
>go to interview at 4pm
>complete it at about 6pm
>200 mg of caffeine
>dick around for a few hours
>go out drinking at 8pm
>get pretty wasted
>12 am get back home
>listen to music for a few hours
>decide to finally go to sleep at 5am
>wake up at 8am
>fucking wide awake and can’t go back to sleep

How the fuck do I go back to sleep? I feel like a machine that I can’t turn off. I would think I would want to sleep forever after staying up that long and doing all that stuff.

user you are clearly talking too much caffeine

>chat with some random thot online until 8am
pathetic

>2 grams of caffeine within 24 hours
>guys why cant I sleep?

Remind yourself why you do a thing.
"I need to study so I can get a job"
"I will work so I can get money to buy anime"
"I need to lift to get swole"

I just needed something to occupy my time. I was tuning in and out of the conversation while also watching tv and browsing other stuff online. Nothing wrong with that.

I know. But I would think all that exercise and running around would help me get to sleep.

Attached: 1547323712889.jpg (600x833, 49K)

Jason?

There's honestly no excuse to talk to a woman unless they're in the same room as you. Talk to one of them about guys that will text them all day entertaining their bullshit, women don't respect guys like that because they know a guy worth anything wouldn't have the time to be texting all day being their emotional support. Even if you don't have anything better to do you shouldn't spend your time talking to them because you don't want them to know that you don't have anything more important to do than listening to them complain about which one of their friends they hate this week

I had no intentions of banging her anyways since she lives over seas. If I was trying to you would be right about the loss of respect part. And she never bitched once about guys or anything or else I wouldn’t have talked to her. She was into metal like me and that’s basically all we talked about. Chill out.

A disease that will very well take over your life if you let it. For example I noticed how when I had nothing to do I instinctly grabbed my phone, unlocked it, and clicked the Youtube app. All that in 3 seconds, it was muscle memory at that point. It made me realize I had the attention span of a goldfish. Then Youtube brought a feature that showed how much time you were on Youtube per week, it was 25 hours plus. That was the point where I quit videogames and youtube all together.

Where can I see this feature? I'm incredibly addicted to Youtube

Bro how did you "just quit"

this

Go to the app and then somewhere under your library you can find statistics.
Unironically deleted the Youtube app, blocked Youtube, Steam, and Discord sites on my computer, and uninstalled ALL games. In some of them I had up to 1500 hours playtime.

I browse Jow Forums at least 50 hours every week.
Get paid for most of it. Just got to keep your priorities straight.

To add to that, stop chatting with people on the internet, they don't care and deep inside you, you know that you don't either. Delete all the conversations you had with them. This was probably the hardest one for me because I was chatting and gaming with a girl the whole summer for probably atleast 3 hours a day. We talked about very deep topics and I shared every secret wit her, but when summer was over we never talked again, and I realized I spent all those sunny hot days inside with the curtains closed, now the weather was getting shitty. It got me in a depression and I lost 20kg in 4 months. Halfway through I got my shit back together and things have been going better from there. Just remember, guys: sometimes one must take a step back to continue going forward.

Good looks nigga

bump