VEGAN GENERAL

Nobody needs meat to get all necessary protein edition.

Thread for all vegans and people interested in the vegan lifestyle.

Veganism is the healthiest, environmentally friendliest and overall best diet imaginable for humans. End of discussion.

There is absolutely nothing you cannot get on a vegan diet. Anyone claiming otherwise is too dumb to google "vegan source for x"

Vegetarians and meat eaters may join this thread as long as they won't push their morally unacceptable diet.

Only civil discussion allowed!

Attached: 1485592374591.jpg (720x540, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26707634/
abcnews.go.com/Health/Diet/story?id=1167623&page=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

200g of steal
500calories
50g of protein

200g of kale
100calories
10g of protein

Enjoy dieing in your 40s

s oy isolate is a good source of protein but everything else is shit

Attached: protein.png (1499x1404, 586K)

Vegans have 10 more healthy years and live 7.3 longer on average

[citation needed]

You do realise you need to eat a pound of cabbage to ingest 100calories of it right?

Attached: vegan general.jpg (700x486, 115K)

So what? I am happy to save the life of a cow for the price of chewing a little bit more.

>no sources

Attached: [citation needed].png (500x271, 16K)

Calories are such a meme you fat fuck.

Not a fan of s—o—y.

My stuff usually has a blend of pea, hemp, and other sources.

The OP is directly comparing protein amounts per 100g of calories you dumb fuck

Not sure about those specific numbers but here’s one study:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26707634/

Look up the China study and research into the Loma Linda Adventist community.

Im vegan OP.
Here what i eat

1 apple, 1 orange, 1 carrot daily and if i get hungry, i eat more apples or carrots.

For dinner, i either have lentil soup with rice or sauted potatoes with rice.

I eat raw honey, i know thats not vegan :(

Those Adventists aren't vegan. They're omnivores.

Check the studies user. It compares within the Adventist community (because they have significantly higher rates than average of vegetarians and vegans).

vegans go die.

Attached: 1489178981356.jpg (720x2372, 469K)

>I eat raw honey

Fucking kill yourself. Do you know how brutally bees are treated for this honey? It's the bees' honey, not yours. Why are you stealing their food, you savage?

That’s not very nice. We’re just discussing the benefits of our dietary lifestyle and sharing notes.

Im sorry but honey is so good for my health.

Attached: 1540090087064.jpg (1137x1128, 172K)

>still no sources
an infographic isn't a source

Honey is nothing but sugar. It's not healthy. Nobody should eat honey. It's only for bees.

I’m not the LARPer giving you shit, but Maple Syrup is an excellent alternative.

I post this every thread and never get good replies, but write me up a meal plan that is
>high calorie
>cheap
>easy to prep
>doesnt cause bloating
>covers all macros and micros
and I'll switch immediately. I dont want to eat meat but when I remove meat from my diet I lose weight and my performance goes down

Attached: CKPi4G-o_400x400.jpg (400x400, 28K)

>b-but humans are meant to drink milk

Attached: 1469025721298.jpg (1722x1187, 361K)

In all my travels and experiences i do know one constant about vegans: they are never happy.

Happy vegans do not exist, you can larp all you want but ill never be convinced. They all suffer from malnutrition and look like shit. Woman tend to hide it better moreso then men, but they eventually start to look "off" eventually. You will too.

forgot to say Im fine with vegetarian not full vegan, no pesc tho as fish is £££££££ here

What's your definition of high calorie? What macros and micros do you want? What is cheap and easy to prepare for you?

You never get good replies because you ask imprecise questions.

You’re going to rot out your colon if you eat 100 calories worth of leafy greens consistently

>5000+cals
>relatively even carbs/fats/protein
>all the micros obv
>less than £20 a week and requires very little cooking

uh.. yes honey, humans not niggers

Every vegan needs to post fridge right now and prove they aren't just trolls

what fridge homie
literally what vegan food needs to be cooled
fuckin retard

>100g of calories

Go vegan and die. it's that simple. It might take a few years but you will starve yourself one way or another.

per calorie instead of weight
try harder schlomo

Attached: 1496455340758.jpg (799x358, 56K)

> Eats 5,000 calories a day
> Wants to spend less than £20 a week

tfw i've been vegan for 10 years now and still haven't died

I manage now

Diet?

Vegans take your ideological eating and go. Stop couching your bullshit with the trappings of science from other biased vegans who manipulate their data as badly as Ancel Keys.

Vegans do not live longer as there have never been any truly vegan groups that survive as reference.

Admit you are idealogues and not rational persons, stop trying to convert people to your religious beliefs and imagined morality.

You are wrong.

vegan, and that's all that should matter to you since you said all vegans will starve

Post body pics. Also theres no way you a) havent cheated or b) havent used supplements.

>havent cheated
believe it or not user, its incredibly easy to stop eating something once you reach the 1 month mark
>havent used supplements.
this is a problem how?

Pretty shit diet if it requires supplements. Go one year without, post body pics now and in a year.

>Pretty shit diet if it requires supplements.
idk user i'm happy with it
>Go one year without, post body pics now and in a year.
i'm not going to change my diet for one year to prove a point to an autistic stranger on the internet

>i'm not going to change my diet for one year to prove a point to an autistic stranger on the internet
Immediate ad hominem, its weak argument chain begins.

Where the hell you getting those sorts of deals?

Anyway regarding your request. Go down the potatoes and rice route, eat a lot. You said you’re okay with vegetarian so I imagine you could get a lot of calories from milk.

i agree that veganism is the most animal friendly diet out there and that you still can put muscles on.
i have one of the most physical jobs ever. when i leave the house i wear my 10kg real icebear fur and all the equipment i need for seal clubbing (25kg). killing the seals with my club is tough, sometimes you hit them 20times with full force and they still don't die. then i carry them to uncle steve who pays me for it.
being a professional seal slapper is hard. but my vegan diet gives me all the power i need to beat these fuckers to death.

it began when you demanded me to change my lifestyle for a year to support your argument

>butchers
>past sell by date area in supermarkets
>multi buy deals
>low quality shit from aldi etc
you can get beef very cheap

>not eating your daily 25 cups of watercress to get a whopping 20g of protein

OP, your pic is a retard filter. Anyone that believes you can get ample amounts of protein from raw plants, especially the vegetables in your pic, is a full fledged retard.

I find that both full vegans and full carnivores are equally stupid when it comes to nutrition. Vegans win their argument in the morality department but lose in the calorie and nutrient department, and visa versa for carnivores. If you know anything about an efficient diet you understand that you need to eat both plants and animals. The modern vegan diet must contain highly processed foods to be efficient.

Attached: C997D4EC-B700-4C6B-85F7-5CB71682FCB3.jpg (1536x1580, 261K)

Stop telling myths to people you fuck

Humans =/= Subhumans

>potatoes and rice route
Why potatoes?
Maybe I'm missing something, but potatoes only have 77 calories per 100g, and they have very little protein as well.
So why eat them if you want to bulk up?

you dont need to tell them to do that

Attached: 1522188384187.jpg (1090x1200, 117K)

Thats bullshit
Im kebab and lived in the M.E for a long time and never met a lactose incucklerant kebab

Bees don't feel suffering, they have no idea wtf is going on. Eat your honey if you must and don't skimp on the cricket protein, oysters and mussels. These organisms cannot feel pain or conceptualise suffering in any way. They are biological robots.

There's nothing morally wrong with killing an animal for its meat
God made those retarded cows so we can eat them
Unless you're some buddhacuck?

because you milk the males. in western countrys we milk the females. huge difference.

sup vegans, meat eater here. I heard vegans have on average higher testosterone then meat eaters and i was wondering if you guys know why that is? I was wondering if that might have something to do with vegans having higher intake of carbs and high carb diets are supposedly good for testosterone levels?

Attached: 90O4heq.jpg (600x709, 94K)

It's the other way around sweaty, the people who are vegan were born with high testosterone and are thus alpha enough to get jacked without eating meat.

Enjoy your estrogen while I enjoy high test milk

High test males don't lactate you absolute soiboi

Ofcourse you wouldnt know cause you're not high test

God/ nature made us to hunt animals, not cage them and treat them like shit before killing them. And if you think all animals are unconscious morons created for humans to use them however we choose then you have had zero interaction with animals as well as having never hunted an animal.

Not a vegan but they do win the moral argument on modern meat industry.

Probably because meat/milk contains shit loads of hormones which reduces the test levels in people who consume it.

Note: this isn’t even including the hormones added by factory farmers.

Attached: vegans btfo.png (700x485, 80K)

Wow its almost as if humans that developed with cows retained their ability to digest lactose because it was an easy way to get nutrients from their environment.
Different races have different abilities due to where they developed, thats why native Americans were btfo'd by alcohol because they never had it before and their bodies couldn't really handle it (also see asians and opium).

Dairy also contains hormones that can lead to mood swings. Estrogen and testosterone are our sex hormones, and when they get out of balance according to our bodies' needs, we suffer mood swings as a result. Dairy milk promotes excess estrogen in the body due to it containing estrogen from female cows.

>3000 years of moral philosophy
>but vegans won because cows have beautiful eyes lamo
Yeah no.

More like never gonna post body general

They are, the dark parts on that map arent human

>because cows have beautiful eyes lamo
That's not the argument, and you should feel ashamed for resorting to understatements.

I found a meat free protein supplement, Scotts Premium Topsoil.
abcnews.go.com/Health/Diet/story?id=1167623&page=1

Attached: 944A8D2A-E576-44BA-BFC0-78A8CF479C84.jpg (999x999, 69K)

When will you vegans realize that the moment we stop using cows for food and cheese is the moment they will go extinct. Power of being at the top of the food chain.

>Imagine being so fragile that you can not stand an animal eating another animal.
Ftfy.

What is better, you fucking retarded meatcuck, not existing or an existence with nothing but torture and pain?

We don’t eat Racoons, have they gone extinct?

RARE FUCKING DOUBLE DUBS (((GF)))

You absolute moron...Cows do not think. That's what separates us and animals. Cows don't fucking enjoy life. They don't ask questions why, when, how, etc. They lack consciousness for fuck sake. They're not aware where they are, what is going on or what will happen. If you let them out on the wild, they don't enjoy sunshine or pretty flowers nor do they realize where they are. This proves that veganism has no logical support and it's not about health. It's led by emotions and "muh animal rights".

lel

>per 100 calories

This is either bait or malicious deceptive use of statistics. Steak is 10 times more calorie dense than any of those greens. Why would you even eat greens for protein, dumbfuck? Do you want to stuff yourself with 2 kilograms of cabbage just to get the same amount of calories you'd get from 100 grams of beef?

How fucking dumb are you? Cows are as smart as ten year old children. Do these children lack consciousness or are they unable to enjoy life? Fucking kill yourself, you moron.

Are you seriously comparing raccoons to 300lbs cow? If you let cows into the wild, they'd get eaten by wolves or get illegally hunted by people who at very least want their hide. They take too much space and it's a fact that people historically (and still do) bring flora and fauna to extinction just by not caring about them.

>Cows are as smart as ten year old children
I'm not even going to say anything. Some jokes write themselves...

>w-well you have an a-argument, b-b-but w-whatever, I won't respond, don't be so m-mean ;-;

>vegans cannot cook delicious meals

Attached: 1533922516472.png (800x800, 524K)

Humans, yes. Notice that the areas with high levels of lactose intolerance are filled with nigs, not himans and the percentage of people that are lactose intolerant in the US lines up with the percentage of subhumans

*disclaimer: to consume 100 calories of cabbage you have to eat 500g. which means if you want above 100g of proteins you'll have to eat several kilos of cabbage. this is assuming your digestive system can even process that quantity of cabbage. cabbage.

>vegan egg

hahaha the prep time, the mislabelled nutrients, resting eggs, this is the worst troll image.

>Cows are as smart as ten year old children
i was reading at like at 4yo, i've seen no cow reading

image made me kek

Steak is more like 10 they use some shitty fatty cut. And they also overestimate the vegetables.

>average of nearly the entire population, including fat slobs
>compared to people who actually pay attention to what they eat
Sure, now compare them to people eating a balanced diet and who excercise regularly.