Ummm, guys... What happens if you work every muscle every day?

Ummm, guys... What happens if you work every muscle every day?

Attached: 1775103849_58767a86e4_b.jpg (1024x926, 551K)

maximum gains obviously

What do you mean ffs

Attached: 1525655190720s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

You tire yourself out, obvs.

fatigue

Tradesman do it all the time. It depends on your hormones and diet what the results turn out to be.

When i was roofing and running tren and test, combined with fasting, my body composition/aesthetics/strength was amazing. I barely trained at the gym and was making gains while losing fat. Was fried after a few months of doing this but i looked siiiick

Depends entirely on how you work them out

This: You never allow recovery for any muscles therefore you actually break them down and you get weaker. Also you break down your immune system and get sick. It's called overtraining.

Almost everyone works every muscle everyday.
I don't know about you but everyday I walk a little, pull a little, push a little, and then again and again until the white stuff comes out.

Depends on the volume

It depends of how you do it, but people competing in Olympic weightlifting work out the same movement everyday with great results, it's called Bulgarian training, and people in powerlifting have tried things like that with varying results, personally I found it a good way to peak.
Outside of lifting sports, I don't think it's a good idea, for hypertrophy I would work 2 or 3 times a week, not more and not less.

But what if you only exercise them to the point to which they can all recover in one nights rest

I can tell 2 things from your post.

1 you've never worked hard at anything in your life. Objectively speaking. Youd disagree and believe yourself when saying that.

2 you've never tried it. Just read about it or heard about it from another slacker like yourself.

Post a pic of what you look like plz I need to confirm my hunch

It depends on how you work them out

If you trains same intensity and same volume every day, you'll get fatigue

If you train varying volume and intensity, you might get max gains
Like:
Monday: heavy weights low volume (3x3)
Tuesday: medium volume medium weight (3x12)
Wednesday: high volume very low weights (4x20)
Thursday: same as Monday
Friday: same as Tuesday
Saturday: same as Wednesday

Of course you got phase out muscle groups by at least on day
Therefore you hit Heavy back on Monday, you start your "week" for Chest on Tuesday, then your "week" for Legs would begin at Wednesday; this way you will always be working each muscle group at different intensities
It's important to keep your heavy work as bay in order to avoid fatigue accumulation; likewise, your high volume work should be with very low weights preferably bands or cable

Example of a couple training days:
Monday:
Weighted chin-up 3x3
Hammer curls 3x3
Hack squat 3x12
Cable flies 4x20
Band tris. overhead ext. 4x20

Tuesday:
Bench press 3x3
Tris. rope pushdown 3x3
T-bar row 3x12
Zottman curls 3x12
Goblet squat 4x20

Wednesday:
Barbell squat 3x3
Dips 3x12
Lat pull-down 4x20
Cable/band curls 4x20

Thursday:
Barbell row 3x3
Hammer curls 3x3
Romanian deadlift 3x12
Cable flies 4x20
Band tris. ext 4x20

Friday:
Bench press 3x3
Tris. rope pushdown 3x3
Lat pull-down 3x12
Zottman curls 3x12
Goblet squat 4x20

Saturday:
Deadlift 3x3
Close-grip bench press 3x12
Cable rows 4x20
Cable/band curls 4x20

Attached: gato garou motw.jpg (570x380, 88K)

Did not program shoulders or calves or neck bc any of these benefit from heavy weights work, but rather high frequency high volume low intensity work
Like:
Day A
Neck curls 3x20
Band face pulls 3x20
Calf raises 3x20
Day B
Neck ext 3x20
Band lateral raises 3x20
Calf raises 3x20
ad aeternum...

Idiot. Giving yourself time to recover doesn’t make you weak. It’s what makes you stronger. If you break a bone your body will repair that crack even stronger than the last time. But it needs time to do so. Similar concept.

I got injured and lost all my gains

Yes bones are same as muscle fibers. As is hair. As is skin. Nails. All the same molecular structure and systems ey princess?

bump

Have fun wondering why you’re not making gains and feel like shit when you only sleep for 4 hours a day and go to the gym 7 times a week

Oh I'm having plenty of fun ;3

Attached: received_10159953395720437.png (1080x1920, 2.08M)

It would be extremely painful

HAVe any of you fags actually tried this?
Lots of negative replies here but I doubt you have aced tried using your body as hard as you can everyday, and then giving yourself a few days rest to see if you get stronger after
Who knows, it could work with enough food

Nigger tier thread desu

Attached: 1543333061191.jpg (214x317, 22K)

without steroids you're not gonna make it work. your recovery time would be completely fucked unless you're a genetic freak.

I can't fucking believe they stickied this SHIT post

Robin Hood will steal your surplus gains and distribute them to the dyels