Blizzard outside

Blizzard outside.

What is some cardio I can do at home that doesn't require much room?

Attached: Blizzard.jpg (1100x619, 55K)

fapping
switch hands every 30min

Just have sex with a qt.

Run in the snow you pussy

Find a line in the floor, hop over the line with both feet until failure. Sounds gay, I know, but its cardio...

Do as many burpees as you can in 5 minutes

What if I don’t have gas?

It's not really safe. We had a bunch of snow, then rain, the rain froze to create uneven ice on essentially every surface, and then it continued to snow so that the ice was all covered in enough snow to obscure it but not enough to stop you from making contact with it when you put your weight down.

I have pretty good balance but I'm certain that within 10 minutes of running I WILL fall and I don't want to hurt myself.

eat more protein

Grab a dumbbell and do mason twists without stopping.

enjoy your pneumomia you fucking zoomer

Winner.

Attached: 1538950584412.jpg (562x600, 37K)

Burpees and shadow boxing

HIIT is the answer fagottino. Download any app for your phone and burn that fat.

are you in the maritimes?
the weather over the past week has been so fucking gay. can barely walk outside tbqhwyfngl

Southern Ontario

run up a frozen hill, basically a free tread mill

High knees, jumping jacks, run in place, HIIT, use ur imagination fgt

Run up and down the stairs

Body weight squats, jumping jacks.
Do a few sets of 50 body weight squats and you feel like you’re running sprints.

kek

try jogging around your house in circles

jog from the kitchen to the living room to the dining room then jog up and down the stairs

Dont have such a shit immune system bubble boy. I run twice a week and its been -10°F to -20°F wind chills with snow, never once had a problem. Layer up retard.

thisor quit being a bitch and drive to an open gym you pussy

>O T T A W A

Jump rope. It's GOAT cardio and it's very addictive. Nothing like getting in the zone and PR'ing several hundred jumps over your previous record.

OP here

I'm gonna jog in place for a while just so I feel good like I do after my cardio.

Then I guess I'll do a bunch of squats.

Usually I go to the pool every weekday for a swim for 30-60 minutes.

I'm not too worried about missing a day for fitness reasons, I just feel way way better the rest of the day after my swim. I generally feel like shit when I don't.

Do Mountain climbers

Clean and press tabata with an empty bar

There is snow all around and its slippery

FUCKING CANDYASS! IT HAS BEEN LIKE THIS FOR OVER A WEEK! QUIT BEING A PUSSY AND GO FOR A RUN IN THE SNOW! WHEN YOU GET HOME, DO SOME FUCKING PUSH-UPS, SIT-UPS, BURPEES, AND JUMPING JACKS! QUIT BEIN A WHINY LITTLE BITCHBOY

Fucking weakling, the weather is fine, you’re just a baby.