Am I the only one who feels like everyone works out these days?

Am I the only one who feels like everyone works out these days?

>jocks hanging out at the gym
>nerds lifting weights
>girls squatting together
>nerdy girls training upper body for some reason
>even the weird school shooter kid does functional strenght shit lmao

Attached: mA59xMZ5_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/obesity-overweight.htm
girlswithmuscle.com/images/?name=Ashlee Potts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good news then, fag. Why do you care?

what? obesity is at an all-time high

Nice. This increases the amount of wheyfus and varbies in the world.

I wish it was true

Why is this a bad thing?

It's weird. Everyone I know works out or lives a healthy lifestyle, yet obesity rates keep going up. Guess that's called living in a bubble

Yeah, fitness has become a popular pastime for many, but that’s it. Only a pastime.
Most people go to the gym a few times a month and expect good bodies from doing boomer-tier exercises. If you have a consistent routine, a good diet and try to progress, then you’re ahead of the curve.

Attached: B1707678-30B2-4156-B428-22D377A93FEB.png (249x249, 79K)

Because hes not special anymore
Not more people just more demographics

>nerdy girls training upper body for some reason

haha yeah who would ever want a girl with bulky arms haha. Like, imagine a girl with 3d delts dude, haha gross man. Ew! right? haha. Who would ever wanna feel a girls back rippling with muscle haha, no way :P. Not me haha, I like thicc girls, not those bulky nerdy girls haha.

Attached: nervousDog.jpg (800x419, 41K)

A full on forty fucking percent of the US is OBESE. Not just overweight, but O B E S E.
Even more than that qualify as overweight. It is more common to be fat than to be a skelly now.
The actual percentage of fit people who lift regularly is absurdly small. Just having a normal waistline and noob gains automatically puts you in the top 10% of humanity in the developed world.

I goddamn wish everyone worked out. That just aint the case, bucko.

It's highly correlated to class. Poor people are way fatter than middle/upper class folk. Poor areas are beyond gross because they're landwhales to boot now.

Kys.

cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/obesity-overweight.htm

PERCENTAGE OF ADULTS AGED 20 AND OLDER WHO ARE OVERWEIGHT AND OBESE IS 71.6%
ON TOP OF THIS ONE IN FUCKING FIVE PEOPLE AGED 12 TO 19 IS OBESE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
FUCKING MORE THAN 18% OF CHILDREN AGED 6 TO 11 IS OBESE

JUST KILL US NOW

wow maybe the gov should invest more in education to curb that.

You can't educate people out of being impulsive dopamine slaves. The information is out there, readily available. Every public school at some point covers basic nutrition information.
Making the government piss away more tax money on public schools isn't going to stop Joe Q Lardass from drinking a liter of coke per day. Its not going to stop people from eating a sleeve of oreos at a time.

Americunts freak out whenever someone tries to tell them to do anything, even if it's for their own good, because of MUH FREEDOMS

t. Americunt

not american but the amount of sugar/maple syrup they use is fucking crazy, i don't know how they haven't regulated that yet

Just keep in mind that being "overweight" can include people who have more lean body mass and more people lift weights and eat high protein diets than in the past.

The number of people who are in shape is a statistical outlier compared to the people who are just fat.

based

haha yes would be so weird bro nobody wants a girl like that, right? haha

Attached: tumblr_pjl2w3TFzg1ugdcf9o1_1280.jpg (1080x1080, 71K)

n-name pls

Haha yeah imagine how good it would feel if she squeezed your dick real hard with her strong hands during a hj

girlswithmuscle.com/images/?name=Ashlee Potts

based haha posters

oh man my future ex wife