Girl here, can running and squatting make my feet uglier?

Girl here, can running and squatting make my feet uglier?

Attached: 1520594928960.jpg (2624x1990, 1017K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/articles/3901547
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3724381/
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/00224499.2016.1139034?journalCode=hjsr20
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I squatted once. Never again

Attached: IMG_20180624_045449898.jpg (1208x1353, 155K)

If anyone is actually scrutinizing and criticizing your feet then something's wrong.

..and no, it shouldn't.

Are those your feet?

It's the most common fetish.

No it’s not. It’s a subset of beta mea. These low test males didn’t develop normal relationships with women during puberty, instead staring at the ground or feet. Instead of finding attraction to normal female areas, they’ve become obsessed with feet since they’re unable to make or maintain eye contact.
>tl;dr betas like feet

>It's the most common fetish.
What kind of freaks are you hanging out with, then?

>posting feet on Jow Forums
jesus

You're an idiot. That isn't the cause of that fetish, retard. Stop spreading pseudoscience.

Look it up, idiot, it is.

those are some peasant tier feet
YIKES

t. hoofed roastie.
Based for caring about them, but what will do the most damage is shoes with a small toe-box Any time your big toe is bent over to the side you're going to make your bunions worse.

With shoes that fit properly, you'll be fine doing any fitness activity.

I'd suck on those toes but I need soles for a more detailed response

post a pic of your bare bottom feet and maybe i'll help

i like her feet and i dont have a fetish for them, infact i dont like feet in general.

her feet would look good behind her head while shes on her back with her knees touching the bed

Unless you have really nice arches your feet are already mediocre

>post pic of soles
>gtfo

pic one

Beta detected

t. low test

post them like this, bimbo

Attached: m1wy9gifzcg21.jpg (640x853, 70K)

Nice sandals shoe thingies, I always like that about women, the type of sandals they wear is the first thing I look at. I love those strappy sandals too, I dont have a foot fetish but a girl with nice feet like clean and well taken care of nails Is usually something I appreciate. Where'd you get those sandal thingies? Perfect valentines day gift

Yes if your shoes don't fit right

desu if she wrapped those sandal thingies around my cock wilst teasing my balls I would have a pretty good valentines day gift myself

You've never heard of slippers?

Lol feet repulse me but there's something about girls with nice hygiene that kind of makes me go oh wow she's attractive. I'm a very clean person, shower everyday and clean up after myself so I cant stand people who live in filth.

>Manly feet
SHOO SHOO DISCORD TRANNY

Oh yeah huh. Havent seen one of those things in eons.

Actually it can make them look better. The impacts will pronounce the arch more as the foot muscles strengthen and the bone thickens, and as you run the toes will become stronger so to cause less splaying out like in the pic and "consolidates" them. Running making your feet look worse is a meme, it is actually the exact opposite so long as you take care as to avoid calluses, blisters, etc which would make them look less pretty.

Go ahead, I don't see how they could possibly look any worse.

Check the filename, its an image from 4 Chan

slipper it on to my cock whilst i suck your toes m'lady

post feet

Floor looks like beach holiday homes south of Perth.
Nice.

Your feet are fucking nice. Don't worry about them. And who the fuck would make fun of your feet if you're not bigfoot?

No one gives a fuck what it does to feet (btw it does nothing) do you want to be alpha female or a pussy

For you.

I have to agree. I got one mine 7th grade and it was mainly from looking at girls who sat in front of me and staring at their ass and de facto their feet

don't even bother, these phone-posting faggots are too retarded

Ok then, what don't you like about your feet?

I'm not her/him.

blessed image

Among low end degenerates probably? Foot fetishists are on the same levels as cuckolds and people who watch interracials

Attached: 1444795685791.jpg (640x524, 72K)

How? It is a common fetish among all types of men.

Nice source for your claim.
Being obsessed with dirty smelly feet is nothing but a self-degrading mental deviation. I'd recommend to go trough some tests with a psychologist

Nice source for yours, retard.

I didn't claim I have any statistics. That's a lame argument from you

Neither did I.

t. gay man in denial.

UGH! FEMALE BODY PARTS ARE SO GROSS! M I RITE? If you like them you're so weird! xd.

How have you made it through life without hearing about this? You must be underage since it's common knowledge.

>Feet and objects associated with feet were the most common target of preferences.
nature.com/articles/3901547

In before:
>international journal of impotence research

I didn't say that female body parts are gross, but the feet was always considered "grossest". The cuck of them all, Jesus, washed his disciples feet to show that he's willing to degrade himself to do the job of the lowest tier of servants and he's not about status and all that shit.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3724381/
>In a report by Dozier et al.,[5] a 36-year-old man who diagnosed with autism, engaged in bizarre sexual behavior in the presence of women wearing sandals. Therefore, there should be an effort to inform parents about this disorder and encourage them to visit a psychiatrist

>1 person.
Nice...

Keep living in a delusion instead of trying to help yourself. I'm out of this thread

Good.

I bet you think pussy it gross too, faggot. Feet are not even considered the grossest, that's reserved for the asshole which is common among people who fetishes asses. Feet have few harmful bacteria.
Do you think some n1 case study refutes anything in the actual study I linked? Childhood fetishism is usually (((treated))), regardless of the object.
Imagine losing the argument and pretending you have to leave. Faggot confirmed, come back when you're over 18 and when women are no longer 'yucky'.

fetishize*
Fucking auto correct.

Shut up, we were talking about bread.

Any fart huffers itt?

you know you want to

It's not. It's only for betas, same as having an asian fetish.

See .

Are you serious? What a retarded reasoning you have. And its not even remotely close kek.

This. I don't have a foot fetish, but obviously pretty feet are better than ugly ones. I think it is a beta fetish though. My gf forces footjobs on me, and demeans me while doing it. She calls me a pervert for being able to cum when she uses her feet on my cock, even though I think I'm only able to cum from being pent-up, the stimulation, and the fact that she's extremely sexy. It's embarrassing because I don't have a foot fetish, but she keeps acting like I do. I think she's either trying to force me to have a foot fetish, or using it as a way to keep me in a beta mindset so I stay loyal to her. When I suggested she had a foot fetish, she got defensive; which makes me think it's the latter, since she doesn't make me do anything sexual to her with my feet.

Attached: 1A7819E0-0C59-48D8-8A68-DBF03DAF6FD9.png (800x800, 170K)

She unironically sounds pretty based and redpilled.

Attached: femanonHere.jpg (450x305, 40K)

Don't worry OP, I don't think they can be any uglier

maybe she just likes her own feet and wants you to like them too and gets defensive because when you call her out it makes her think you don’t like them and she gets insecure. I’m thinking this is a bait post though

lets us see your cute feet OP

Keep thinking case reports are considered convincing data in the world medicine

>attention seeking toastier
>1sq foot area image
>everything’s caked in pet hair

Absolutely fucking disgusting. I bet is everywhere, your bed, clothes, plates, cutlery, even your mouth

you're a fucking homo you ocd faggot

Am also grill. Squatting won't make your feet uglier; running can but I've only ever seen it on hardcore cross country people. A pedicure just once a month will do wonders for your feet as well :)

Only if you have shit shoes.

post feet

I wish it were bait, but it's just confusing. She's very confident with her body, she knows how other men look at her, and she's always wearing flip flops or sandals when the weather permits. I don't know what to make of it, since she will always make me do things with her feet, then demean me while I do it. She calls me names and says I have a foot fetish. If I suck her toes while we fuck or do anything with her feet on my own accord, she'll call me a pervert with a foot fetish, even though I only do it because I know she likes it. If I don't do anything with her feet, she'll force footjobs on me, or make me fuck her feet. I don't know what to make of it, and I don't want to develop a foot fetish. It's gotten to the point where I don't check out other women's feet, but seeing my gf barefoot or in flip flops will start getting me hard.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

you wouldn't want to see my feet :(... they're kinda big and weirdly shaped

Post them and our top autists will objectively tell you if they're ugly.

This.

A girl with average feet that shows them off is far better than a girl with above-average feet that never shows them off.

Just because it's the most common fetish doesn't mean it's actually that common. Fetishes, as a whole, are pretty rare. You're probably just a bunch of delusional fetishist creeps who think 80% of males are like you. They aren't, and your "totally better than foot fetish" fetish is just as much of a turn off to women as foot fetish.

If you don't love female feet, you're a low test beta. FACT

>Just because it's the most common fetish doesn't mean it's actually that common. Fetishes, as a whole, are pretty rare.
You are literally fucking retarded.

"Overall, nearly half (45.6%) of the sample subjects were interested in at least one type of sexual behaviour that is considered anomalous, whereas one third (33%) had experienced the behaviour at least once,"

tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/00224499.2016.1139034?journalCode=hjsr20

>seeing my gf barefoot or in flip flops will start getting me hard
one of us!
one of us!