Got my Testosterone results

Am I fucked? Do I need to go on TRT?

Attached: test.png (1171x176, 18K)

Easier to transition into becoming a female

no you need HRT

I got low results too (360 or something) and realized it was a mix of shitty sleep and improper diet

forget all that keto carnivore whatever shit and just look up foods that boost test levels

Eat spinach, avocados, bacon, eggs, meats, olive oil, and meats daily. Drink pomegranate juice too. Melatonin is important too. Your test is highest at morning after sleeping which is why you get morning wood. Sleep more and sleep with quality. This stuff fixed me up a bit

All this will give a neglectable result. If you want to really see a difference you need TRT

What time of the day was your bloodwork done? How well did you sleep the night before? Do you have enough saturated fat in your diet?
Hormones are in constant flux within certain ranges. One snapshot blood test can't tell you the whole story.
Though if you really want to you can go to a sports medicine clinic, talk to a chiropractor, say you have a weak back and its giving you back pain. They'll refer you to a doctor who will auto approve you for a Test script.

Niggers

Yes, definitely. You'll see huge improvement in your quality of life and feel like a god.
T. fraud

This was about 3-4 hours after waking up. I slept like 7-8 hours the night before. I don't watch my diet too closely but I lift 5 days a week.

What type of doctor can refer me to T tests?

You taking multivitamins? Or any supplement? If not, start

You can just order one yourself for like 100 bucks.

Which ones do you recommend?

You seem to be in purgatory. Not low enough for some doctors to prescribe TRT. Not high enough to see results as natty.

100 bucks? In my country private clinics offer them for 10eur. Are they scam?

But why do I need to pay so much if I can do it properly and trough insurance for way less than that?

zink, calcium, magnesium, daa

same
i had almost the same test levels as you, OP, and hopping on gear made me feel amazing, I'm never coming off

Only slightly below average user, worrying lowers test just be confident bro

Testosterone is mostly about status. I guarantee you have no or very little amounts of friends, you don't go out and compete with your fellow men, and you're the tfw no gf type. Go out and fix that.

idk guys TRT sounds really scary like lower sperm count and smaller testicles. I'd prefer not to fuck with my system like that.

Likely you'll have smaller balls because of low T anyway.
Regardless, do it under doctor's guidance.

OP, being on feels great, but if you have things that you could improve, I'd say try first
Blast and Cruise is for life

Based
Don't listen to this fucking faggot. Hormones change rapidly depending on many factors and circumstances. Do what you can do to be healthy for at least a month before deciding that your natural self is too weak to have normal testosterone. Whenever SHTF where are you gonna get TRT? People like this dude are gonna get wrecked lol.

This is why I want lasic surgery. I'll be big fucked if I need a prescription when the machines go down.

Damn that sucks bro. I fortunately have no real health problems. It's gonna be hard for everyone if and when that does happen though.

Higher than mine...

>Your test is highest at morning after sleeping
Does it mean lifting in the morning will be more effective? Or no correlation here?

for the typical night sleeper - 21:00-01:00 - test peaks around 09:00 on the following day