What's the best way to improve my bench press?

What's the best way to improve my bench press?

Attached: 96d698f209d9c283856062849a9b1f20.jpg (1161x2064, 214K)

My bench shot up after I started pushing daisies.

I know this sounds gay as fuck, but I usually hug my gymbro something like that but with no kissing

If sub 2 plate, eat more. Otherwise check out smolov Jr, really helped me push past a wall

Where are all the pathetic incels crying about never having this?

it's not gay at all bro, no worries haha. did turn me on though not gonna lie. i'm straight though haha

in your mind living rent free

Is that a Poo and a white girl?
Nothing more disgusting desu...

Isolate triceps and pin press

Do some more accessory exercises so you're getting more volume. Do 100 pushups a day. Build your triceps.

My fucking left shoulder is weak as fuck and am waiting for it to catch up. Whatever tendon than runs across the front of it gets merced every time I bench and am barely able to lift it. So fucking gay

Unironically gain weight and bounce the bar off your power tits

Eat more. Seriously.

Getting your bench up past intermediate levels without increasing your body weight is damn near impossible.

Not gay at all. I lived for about a week with the German national judo team and whenever they're on couches they're all lying on top of and stroking each other. All in non-erotic ways. I was mirin their bro-love.
Strong lads. If you boys haven't experienced the sports-team fraternity, you're missing out big league.

im cutting thou

You can either cut or improve your bench, gotta pick one bruddah

I was stuck at 275 for months, but got it it up to 295 after I started incorporating a few sets of hugs 1-2x per week.

Attached: trumpsip.jpg (233x497, 28K)

People who use Christmas lights for interior decoration are fucking scum of the earth

xmas/fairy lights are c o m f y though

Attached: pizza slice.jpg (630x630, 66K)

Underrated

Calorie surplus + bench more often.
A lot of guy like to have a lot of volume on chest days but will only have one or two chest days a week.
Drop the volume and increase the frequency.
Bench every other day.

Bench more

Oh and eat more

How do you think you're going to get stronger on a cut

lmao great pic

I know this is a shitpost, but it's actually crazy how cultural that shit really is. When I was working in Morocco some of the guys from work invited me to go to the baths with them on market day. Everybody was offering to give me a soapy massage, I politely declined but it was completely normal for everybody else. I think maybe it had something to with a basic human need for physical touch, which because of the strict limitations on male-female interaction could only manifest in a same-sex scenario. I received similar invitations from other dudes on different occasions too.

For contrast, after I left apparently there was a minor shitstorm in the household in which I'd been hosted, because one of the girls my age (my host's wife) had taken to walking around in like jogging pants, or what I thought were normal clothes, while I was there. I guess she thought she could get away with it because the matriarch of the household was away, but one of the other wives told on her and when the older mother got back there was this whole thing. Different world, mang.

Attached: hammam.jpg (640x427, 63K)

Attached: AAAAAAAAAA.gif (540x260, 535K)

Sounds so much more fulfilling than american suburban life desu

yeah. i'm so bummed that i don't get to rub down naked sand-niggers

start imagining pushing away the big gay with every rep.
eventually you'll fail and have to call over a gym homie anyway, but whatever it takes, am i rite?

That’s EXTREMELY gay but that’s ok this is an accepting place

>lower the weights up the reps
>try variations like pause
>try dumbells for a couple weeks
>try fixing your form and bar path