Whitepilled

does anyone still seriously drink this estrogen filled male passification juice?

>enjoy your moobs

Attached: milk.jpg (450x450, 14K)

>2%
yikes, of course not

Drank milk every day from birth to 20 years old. So did all my teammates. Probably bad for the skin though. Everyone in Denmark drinks milk, but man boobs are rare. In the US...

Milk is for white people

Attached: skolemaelk.jpg (900x503, 139K)

Wrong. I did GOMAD for about a year, spent my entire life drinking milk and still currently do.
Not sure about raw milk, so I stick to grass-fed organic. No moobs or acne.

I drink organic vitamin D milk with omegas, shit tastes like a rich cream, absolute choice bulking beverage

is it worth the high estrogen levels?

I drink 4 cups of 2% a day and 1 cup of 2% Greek yogurt

It's a lie. All the milk drinkers I've met are HIGH TEST

I used to believe this lie.

>there are people out there who dont drink a glass of whole milk before bed
>there are people out there who dont get that calcium for good strong bones
how does it feel to be a bonelet op?

I hope you aren't prone to acne or hair loss.

only really applies to kids
plus theres seeds and almonds and such

how does it feel to be a passive boi?

>he's still pasteurpilled
drink it raw faggots

Attached: serveimage[1].jpg (700x933, 105K)

Post bodies

My claim is true.

i dont workout, but will

personally i am not, never even had acne when i was an overweight teen

Lol, if there is enough estrogen in milk to affect hormonal balances, I have enough testosterone to counter it, constantly in the fuck or fight mood. Let me guess your ring finger isn't longer than your index is it? LMAOLowT

based fellow whites

op i live in idaho and my neighbors have like 12 cows and i get the absolute freshest, purest, most delicious 100% grass fed-and-finished RAW milk, butter, cheeses of all types, yogurt, and various other dairy products from cows that are 1. only pregnant once a year 2. fed a diet of pure grass (or stored forage in the winter months) and 3. are the happiest creatures under god's eyes. In exchange for their excellent treatment, they provide me with the only the highest quality dairy of exquisite nutritional profile and taste, providing the fuel for my ever increasing gains and health. There are few foods healthier than pure, rich, fresh, properly acquired dairy, but of course, I wouldn't expect some 80 i.q mouthbreathing formula-fed sub-equator mutt (who's culinary tradition consists of mudcakes and monkey brains) who has been packed like a rat into your concrete post-apocalyptic shitholes called "cities" to understand anything but the most pathetic, miserable conditions of existence, being brought up on dogshit mass-produced "milk" and mcdonalds, and certainly nothing about actually living in natural prosperity with the earth.Tell me OP, do you sit wherever you are, being whatever the fuck you are, at all really satisfied with life? do you convince yourself that your mud skin, wooly hair, crooked teeth, and general disfigurement of physical character are not at all a consequence of the absolutely criminal decisions of your retarded forebears that you yourself continue to emulate? Good god, could you imagine really, honestly drinking fucking great-value, wal-mart, plastic-bottled "milk"? Did you even have enough food-stamps to buy that trash? Or did you opt out for some healthy "juice" instead? Please, fucking kill yourself and pray to respawn as something above the 45th parallel N, you pathetic fucking pavement ape.

Attached: big pale german milkers.webm (1280x720, 1.24M)

Fucking learn how to use paragraphs, nigger.

absolutely based and alarmingly redpilled

>drinking anything but water before bed
I have some solid advice to give about this, brush your teeth before bed and don't drink anything but water afterwards. You don't want any shit in your mouth while sleeping because your bodies natural defences aren't as active while sleeping, and so bacteria breeds in your mouth over night leading to tooth and gum problems. Besides that you should drink milk throughout the day though

>drinking anything but water

Dude the only things I drink are water and milk (I also mix whey powder in). I'm no genius but I'm by far not brainlet enough to drink the literal poison that is soda, or any other shitty drinks pumped full of chemicals and added sugars

Haha we should use a break after every sentence!

right fellow redditor?

No, idiot, but you should learn the proper usage.

>not drinking colostrum
step up

Is it ok to eat cheese?

Attached: black man.png (246x301, 144K)

drink whole milk you weanies.

Drink half a gallon a day. Doing just fine. Lifts have increased significantly since I started

>Higher fat concentration. No thanks, I get enough from the rest of my diet. I'm consuming for the carbs, protein, and micros

>He doesn't work out his pecs

it's cheap and healthy and nutritious and tastes good and I enjoy it a lot

Attached: milk prices.png (467x487, 63K)

>great value milk

t. genelet

BASED AND AMERICAPILLED

cow tits are cow tits

Why the fuck doesn't Walmart sell their cheap off brand milk here in Leafland?
>inb4 post the price tags