Thighs rubbing

I'm a fat as fatass who's trying to walk off the lard deposits, but my thighs rub eachother and make it very painful. After a 30+ minute walk, my thighs stay irritated for a few days which makes even a short walk painful.

How can I heal this fast and avoid it from happening?

Attached: maxresdefault-24.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Use an elliptical.

Jesus christ if you have that problem it means you are an actual landwhale. Just don't eat for a week and you'll lose 40lbs jesus christ you disgust me

I prefer being outside.

I am fat. Most of my fat is around my waist too, which makes things worse.

Use compression leggings nigga. I have big-ass quads and need next-to skin layer down to my knees if I intend on wearing loose pants.

Eat less, retard.

All these
>uuuhh I'm fat and pathetic please help me
threads piss me off, the answer to ALL of them is to eat less.

>how do I lose weight
eat less
>I'm insecure about being fat
eat less
>the fat under my thigh pushes the skin out and makes it rub of the other thigh
guess what, this will only go away if you lose weight which will ONLY happen if you start shoving less food into your gob.

Attached: jeb!.gif (280x211, 1.92M)

ellipticals are terrible for your hips

Blessing and a curse having big quads nothing fits right

Based. Get compression shorts with a longer inseam (6-9 inches+)

buy compression shorts, that's what they're for

>pre, probiotics
>shit ton of green tea
>cut all shitty sugar (snacks, chips, soda)
>eat mostly meat with little carbs
>do bullshit exercises when you are in the mood
>watch other hot girls and U N D E R S T A N D, by being fit you have untold powers, you will be desired, “respected”, and taken more seriously... for motivation

On a side note I really don’t get fat girls, you have so much power when your in shape, you have the power to have influence over your income, more job openings etc... it’s amazing how powerful you become when in shape, how does 15 seconds of mouth pleasure be a worthy trade for that, by the way I’m a female myself

So wear some lycra fucking athletic shorts. Why do you retards need your hands held with the most basic things?

>I am fat
No shit nigga, stop coping with "walks" and don't put food in your mouth fucking retard

Been there, try putting baby powder or eczema balm between your thighs before walking. Unless you're morbidly obese there might be some compression leggings you can wear. If not then wear two pairs of shorts or pants (pref compression leggings and shorts). gl and keep it up.

This.
Get compression shorts. Had same problem. The compression clothing will cover your thighs completely and thus protect them if they rub together, thus completely getting rid of the burn.

I've been recommended sudocream for healing, but to be honest, best thing you can do is just stop rubbing them together and let them heal. Or just wear compression clothing a shit ton so they don't keep rubbing.

Why?

But some body glide it’s literally made to prevent chafing

>Be normal/athletic build
>Most fat distribution on legs
>thighs be rubbing like crazy on eachother
>ingrown hair common, barely have any hair there anyway anymore due to friction

yeah i feel like it's not purely a fat people problem
i have an issue where the spot between my upper thigh and my balls gets raw and it hurts

OP, now that you have your answer on how to reduce chafing, please consider fixing your diet. It is 1000x more important than walking.
Clearly you have motivation; now turn it into discipline.

I'll do my best.

gold bond , long underwear and lose weight

I also have this and I can't help you (I'm going to try talc, dunno if it's going to help) but I wish you the best with your weight loss

apply baking soda.... fixes it. completely. relives it anyway

lmao, imagine the twigs that this skellington calls legs

Attached: lmao.jpg (640x657, 161K)

Burts bees sells a baby powder alternative that works wonders and wont give you cancer

>t. actually voted for Jeb

I had that problem when I was like 13-14 how do you have it as a grown man?

Attached: 1481379570102.jpg (1342x664, 98K)

>>ingrown hair common
Fucking hell. I have one specific spot on the upper portion of my left inner-thigh, this same fucking follicle will periodically get in-grown. It's disgusting. I just have to leave it alone until it's advanced enough to lance the fucker and dig the hair out.

i have this problem too. i just limit my walk times. no longer than an hour

It's OK that someone hurt you user, and that you lash out at people trying to better themselves because self-improvement threatens you. But don't feel bad about getting some help.

why do I find girls like that extremely arousing

compression shorts down to the knees and baby powder

probably as a reaction to the obesity epidemic

Attached: correct.gif (480x446, 3.03M)

Because you’re actually gay and attracted to little boys.

Based

have you tried baby powder, brainlete?

if youre a girl, thats hot.
i only fuck girls whose thighs touch eachother.
otherwisr youre too skinny

Attached: 1550077532870.png (928x451, 733K)

Vaseline

I don't really know what they're called, but most fitness clothing stores sell underpants that are basically short leggings, they are great
I have a six pack and my legs also rub together. I squat and have man sized thighs. you wouldn't know anything about that you Kate Moss looking twig manlet

What the fuck are you walking in a kilt? Talcum powder, longer briefs. so many options. Just make sure the clothing is tight not loose and the seems aren't shitty because the irritation can be from the shitty seem rubbing your thigh and not actually your thighs rubbing together.

google "exercise underwear for men" or something
buy long ones that go down far enough so they cover areas that are rubbing together. it's not high science.
and remember, we're all going to make it
>you have to be a landwhale for your thighs to touch
is this skelly serious?
being mean to people might make you feel better about yourself in the short run, but it wont help you actually make it

Attached: file.png (1420x946, 445K)

55% of fat women are rape and childhood molestation victims. They dont want to be looked at.

Wear bike shorts or compression tights under your pants. That's what I do and I don't have any issues with my thighs rubbing together anymore.

t. former skinnyfat who used to bleed when jogging.

Not joking. This is an instant fix for the irritation, and applying before you start walking will prevent it. This is how some of the fatass construction workers you see get through their days.

Attached: drc.jpg (1176x1464, 172K)

If you've never been shredded and have had that problem, I'm going to automatically assume you're either a child or a very skinny man.

London? You could use my pneis to stop your thighs rubbing together

Do you think that walk actually does anything?

>Bike store
>Chamois butter

lmao i remember this problem when i was a fat fuck.

Works for hiking

Attached: 3168D3B1-1C24-45AE-8B5F-6A23E065019B.png (232x462, 61K)

This combined with shorts/underpants which were stupidly large helped. Walked 75km in a day while being a fatass with no chaffing.

wear long underwear that covers your thighs. so the don't rub together.

you have jock itch, put some athletes foot cream on your thighs and ur good

Put cocoa butter on your thighs to act as a lubricant.

How do I actually start losing weight when i'm depressed and eating is the only thing that makes me feel better and I'm tired all the time and don't want to go to the gym?

*Should* I just kill myself?

buy expensive workout underwear. Reebok is decent and affordable

use petroleum jelly you dumb fuck

walking isnt exercise. eat less and healthier.

STOP EATING, FATTIE!

Depends on his speed, the terrain, and his weight/back weight.

I do. I constantly try to get shit started and have a shitty week and turn to buying a stupid amount of food. I'm just a retard and I'm not improving anything

BABY POWDER

>HURRR DURRR DURRR
STOP

Wear boxers you braindead nigger

Deodorant on your inner thighs

Baby powder, you're welcome.

Lose 60 pounds before you walk around.
Just lift instead.

>post dumbass thread that's been posted a dozen times because you're SPECIAL for being a fatass and need a whole thread to answer an easy question
>"hey stupid, here's the obvious answer"
>"hahahah xD you're so triggered user, who hurt you? did you hurt bad little buddy. get help little guy :))))) you're obviously the insecure one and not me :))))"
Jesus christ fatty, he answered your fucking question. Being a lardass AND a retard means there's literally nothing useful about you

The massive cope and level of roleplay of these fatasses who can't even see their feet standing up

Use astroglide.

>5'2" reporting in

Incline walking can burn a respectable amount of calories especially if you're really overweight, and easier on the knees.

Lmao what bullshit

was he wrong tho you bitch ass nigga.

Attached: bloodycastle.gif (656x328, 147K)

Get some baby oil or something and put it on the painful spot before your walks. That's what I did when I was a lardass trying to walk it off. It works, and it helped me lose a lot of weight.

Rub gold bond powder in between your legs

fuck thats disgusting

Attached: 1504703190863.png (584x475, 301K)

what even is that on her thighs

How much do weigh? I'm 232 and that doesn't happen to me

don't listen to the landwhales, you are 100% correct

>barely have any hair there anyway anymore due to friction
Know exactly this feel
not even mad tho, but it's amazing how it won't grow there

You get this problem if you're also jacked as fucked. Take me for instance, on gear and 8% bodyfat, I'm pretty big and my legs rub agaisnt eachother because they carry so much muscle.

So what's your solution?

swim

does anyone else have no hair there?

It happened to me because I did squats too much. My legs look like tree trunks, I had to lower weights and intensity so I lost muscle. Shit was ridiculous.

Talc powder or some kind of baby powder or or body powder and compression leggings under your joggers or shorts.

Use roll-on deodorant as leg lube until you lose the weight. Just try it