How to Combat Fatigue?

I love waking up early in the morning. Some days I'll wake up as early as 5am just to hit the gym before work. What I don't love is how tired I feel after hitting the gym; it makes completing work so much more difficult and I'm left feeling lethargic pretty much the rest of the day. Drinking coffee doesn't help much in this regard either.

You might think it's due to how early I go, but even if I decide to hit the gym in the afternoon I'm still going to feel an overbearing fatigue the rest of the day. Any suggestions bros?

Attached: 1346644479270.jpg (745x422, 83K)

Id assume you either don't get enough sleep, are malnourished, dehydrated, or depressed.

If you already get 9ish hours of sleep, drink more water, if that doesn't help then eat a more balanced diet (I don't know your diet so I can't tell you how it might be lacking), try a basic multivitamin. And if that doesn't work, talk to your doctor. I workout in the middle of each lunch day on break and do fine so long as these other issues are controlled.

I see! I usually try to aim for 7-8 hours of sleep at most but usually get in about six, so I suppose I'll start there.

As for water and my diet I drink about maybe 4-6 cups a day judging by how many water bottles I go through. Diet-wise, recently I've put a strong focus of hitting my caloric and protein goals for the day with little to no regard to the rest of my macros and nutrients; thus my usual diet consists of mostly eggs, milk, peanut butter, whole wheat bread, chicken, and beef.

If all else fails I'll look into taking a multivitamin. Thanks for the help!

Cold showers, probiotics, breathing exercise first thing in the morning, no sugar, no artificial sweeter.

I take a cold shower after (counting) 600 seconds in the sauna right after I finish my workout. Actually I was worried that the daily sauna trip might be the culprit of my body being "too" relaxed the rest of the day. I suppose the sauna can also count as my breathing exercise as my pace for counting is through each of my breaths. You are right that I don't eat enough probiotics however and a friend of mine recommended it to me to have a higher fiber content in my diet.

Ya fibers good to, you can easily increase fiber without increasing calories by taking psyllium husk. Just remember to increase water intake when you increase fiber intake.

cold showers in the morning
cut down on caffeine. Try to switch to green tea only.

routine should be: no matter how tired you feel, get out of bed, open the window wide, brush teeth, drink 1 L water, 50 push ups, ice cold shower, drink some green tea, go.

You can get some good probiotics in yogurt or apple cider vinegar or you could just buy a probiotic supplement but they tend to be expensive.

Being in heat from the sauna then going to cold with cold showers is whats making you tired, that sudden change in temp up and down after you’ve lifted is not right. You should have lukewarm showers. Cold showers and Saunas are a meme

Got it. More fiber and more water. I was also advised to start drinking a gallon of water a day, so I'm gonna get started on that. I suppose I can start my day with a smoothie composed of yogurt, milk, and a scoop of whey after hitting the gym instead of my normal protein drink.

I heard from Chris Bennett that a glass of water in the morning is one of the best ways to get started on a morning run, so that liter of water sounds like a really good idea. A couple of chugs from my hypothetical water gallon should do the trick. The green tea is an interesting idea too, I might start picking one up on my commute.

Thanks for the all feedback brothers!

Is hypertrophy induced from heat-shock from a sauna not proven? Granted I take a cold shower afterwards because it just feels good after being in the sauna for so long and I normally have very dry skin.

nah, the thing you do with green tea is brew it slowly and carefully the chinese way. After my push ups and my shower, I brew a small pot of Oolong or white peony 5-6 times and slowly drink it while listening to music or thinking about what I'm going to do with my day. Ideally, you should be able to go to sleep early enough that you can afford yourself the extra 15-20 minutes it takes to do this in the morning. It also helps you get out of bed because you know you have that short period of conscious relaxation to look forward to and you don't have to fear the immediate rush to get out the door.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Check your diet. For me, my lethargy was caused by one of two things: low potassium or Magnesium. Started supplementing Magnesium and eating more potassium rich foods and that was taken care of

>try a basic multivitamin.
VITAMINS ARE NOT FOOD

I am in a similar position to OP, I'm lethargic pretty much 90% of the time except when I workout in the morning. I am drinking almost 3L sometime more everyday.
Could I be drinking too much water?
Should I look into potassium, potassium or something?

only thing that would make this pic better is if her throat was slit

No matter what, don't become reliant on coffee, energy drinks or tea (even though tea is less worse) to go through your day it becomes an escalating war of caffeine that ends up with you being like every junkie. Hooked and hopelessly in denial to the crutch in your life. All drugs, even the legal kind fuck up your life to a certain degree.

Frank Zappa said it best "Life is supposed to be hard, hard times make you strong. When you take anything to cope with life, you become weaker via spiritual atrophy".

Attached: Plush-The-Incredible-Hulk-Gloves-11-Superhero-Figure-Hulk-Toys-Children-Christmas-Kids-Toy-Boxing-Gl (750x750, 136K)

Could be a sodium/salt deficiency. Try making some snake juice or talking sodium tabs.

Honestly drinking coffee and doing meme tier stimulants will do nothing but objectively increase your physical output in the short term. It’s not actually a formula for intelligence. It’s a formula for a grind.

Wow OP, I get this too. Usually I will sleep 7 hours, gym, shower, eat, and then around the middle of the day I just crash and have to sleep. Not sure what it's about.

>4-6 cups a day
Bruh.

Have you tried taking a nap you absolute fucking mongoloid. a 30 minute nap after workout will set you straight.

I just feel tired all the time and sometimes when I get up I get lightheaded. It makes focusing hard, especially since Uni goes back in a few weeks.

Attached: 1536916337029.png (500x423, 124K)