I got mired by a girl for the first time in my life and i spilled so much spaghetti that i think i may never recover...

i got mired by a girl for the first time in my life and i spilled so much spaghetti that i think i may never recover from this
>22 years old just starting university because i was too dumb and poor to attend at 18
>got a full otter mode body after lifting for the last year
>made no friends at school so far since i am 4 years older than my classmates and basically a boomer with autism
>walk into class today and take my hoodie off
>shirt lifts up a bit while i am taking the hoodie off and a girl standing near me says "ooh!" and puts her hand on my abs
>i freeze and look at her in shock because its the first time a girl has ever done anything like that to me
>realize that after being invisible my whole life i have finally "made it"
>feel intense emotion and happiness for the first time in years and start literally crying
>just standing there bawling my eyes out as this girl looks at me with pure horror on her face
>oh no no no no no not like this
>trying to contain it makes it worse and i start openly weeping
>girl says "oh my god i am so sorry guys usually like it when i do that"
>want to tell her its okay and these are tears of joy from finally making it but then i realize that will make me seem even more pathetic
>freaking out about what to say to save myself
>have to say something so i open my mouth and make an incoherent noise that sounds like a dying walrus
>hear a kid in the background say "what the fuck"
>girl looks at me like an alien and just says "sorry" before quickly walking away
>go sit down far away from her in the back corner
>still crying
>kids around me give me weird looks for entire duration of lecture
>sprint away after it ends and go home
i have been stewing in my room with the door locked and all the lights off and windows shut for the last 3 hours just replaying it over and over in my head. its over. i bet someone even recorded it and soon everyone here will know me as that guy

Attached: guy.jpg (1000x1000, 65K)

Good luck OP. Usually if you explain these things it helps, if you know the persons name contact them online or summat

Geezus. Well, don't think about it too much, Unis are so big, literally Noone will recognize you after a few weeks. Still man, had a good laugh. Ah, and BTW, don't be fuckin afraid to talk to people cuz ur older then them, I'm old af, boomer tier old, and Noone gives a fuck if ur chill & nice.

Attached: 1549481954092.png (960x554, 398K)

You just made that girl look like the biggest piece of shit

She sexually assaulted op. Fuck her, she IS a piece of shit

looks like you'll REALLY start college at 23

Just pretend it never happened. If anyone asks just say you were assaulted as a child or something

He doesn't even have to answer. He can literally say "I don't want to talk about it" and people will assume the worst + he'll be fine. Plus he'll get mystery points

FAKE AND GAY.

>Getting sexually assaulted by a girl and immediately start to cry due to the realization that women of today’s society are too promiscuous and will never be able to remain in a monogamous relationship.
Alpha as fuck.

She made him shocked with female attention brainlet

This could work in your favor OP, girls will assume you've been sexually assaulted before and try to get to know you because there all SJW virtue signalers. If anyone asks you what happened be vague and don't explain.

Attached: image.jpg (225x227, 9K)

holy shit lol. Well at least you made it. 23 and starting my 3rd first year of university in september btw, I know the feel. Honestly dude, you're overthinking that aspect of things. People generally don't really give half as much as you think they do.

The best i can give is imagine spectating 1/4 of this on big fat black guy. No one got the gist of it and they were hoping you didn't walrus it back up. Power through it

tell her the truth t.b.h.f.a.m.i.l.i.a.

>Haven't made friends cause im 5 years older than everyone

No excuse, why can't a 22 year old make friends with 18 year olds? You aren't THAT more mature, surely.
I'm 23 and i have friends that are 18 and even some that are near or over 30.

Also, this is gonna be a famous thread. Well done OP

I'm 24 yo and I'm starting uni, so I'm going to be 6 years older than them.

How bad is it OP? I really want to get a degree since I'm finally able to pay for it, but gotta admit it really drills my mind the fact that I'll be "the old guy".

Im the poster above.

You will not have a problem unless you make it one in your head. Being a little older you'll be at an advantage with smashing teen puss. Especially if you're Jow Forums

>be me
>boomer in my early 20s khhv attending uni as a first year
>talk to people at club. overhear grill saying 'omg he's so awkward lmao'
>for some reason another unrelated normie invites me to his birthday
>find myself in a club for the first time
>surrounded by normies bobbing up and down and yelling
>glue myself to the wall
>normie acquaintances try to get me to dance
>i remember that gun reload copy pasta and start doing mw2 gun reload animation as dances
>drink more and more
>feel sick
>go to the bathroom
>vomit
>spend the next 2 hrs at the club in the toilet watching one piece and naruto on my phone
desu i had an interesting night and proud that i overcame my fears of going to a club. however, those people haven't invited me out again ever since desu

>my died gf used to touch them
fuck you really?

It's far better to go to college when you're older.

I have no doubts about getting some young pussy, which sounds nice since I've been only fucking girls around my age lately.

Still, for some reason it feels wrong the whole thing, but I guess it's better than nothing. Gotta get a degree to land an even better job, so I better make up my mind on it.

i just wanted to let you know this made me cringe so hard. worse than OPs story. what the fuck dude.

>mw2 gun reload animation
>naruto

do you actually have autism?

>get sexually assaulted
>start crying

The only way out now is to claim you were molested as a kid, and she triggered your PTSD, which sent you into a bout of survivor's-guilt-induced sadness. You'll be fine, but those people in that class room will never forget what happened for the duration of the semester. Fuck it; who cares, you'll have plenty more classes in the future without them.

This, OP you'll be fine.

Doesn't change the fact that she sexually assaulted him.

If you had done the same to her you’d be kicked out of uni and possibly prosecuted.

Thats c&a

>summat
You from Yorkshire lad? If so I'm going to knock you the fuck out :^)

this might be the greatest story ever told

>second week of university
>Calculus probably
>Girl beside me writes hi on my desk really obviously
>Pretend I didn't see it. Never mention it. She never sits beside me again and I still wonder about it 10 years later