Food thread/ mod sticky sucks cock

No links to recipes with shitty stories in front of them.
Infograph preferred

also the mods sticky has dead links, also the information is behind pay walls. Can you stop being betas and improve the sticky?

Attached: 1550073413459.jpg (1289x965, 412K)

Attached: 1550073475883.jpg (1693x2306, 653K)

i love cookies. Height 5'10.5 Weight 280 38W 32L thick bones

Attached: 1550073669093.jpg (600x1500, 210K)

Is this bait? This shit is frustrating.

A FUCKING GYRO

anyone else new? I took an anons advice and am giving Jow Forums a break until i get Jow Forums. Its mostly retards left anyway who keep falling for the same bullshit over and over

Attached: 1550073882792.jpg (765x1024, 312K)

any faggots who use tea?

Attached: 1543926677654.jpg (650x1780, 213K)

improve it then

Attached: 1543926757986.jpg (2481x6600, 1.79M)

Yea okay. Lol. Cool thread you got here.

>i cant cook meat

Attached: 1549924775707.jpg (659x781, 103K)

How is that it any way difficult

what's your problem with it? I've had a recipe pretty similar to this and it was fine

does anybody know a simple way to make almond flour based soft pretzels? i love them things but i assume flour based ones will be a disaster calorie wise.

first we need to be taught how to cook chicken user

How is this possible? Either way which meat do you want to learn to cook, boy?

chicken. I always burn the outside and leave the inside raw

*electric stove top makes things much harder to judge

I need to build a better meal prep game. I don't give a fuck about taste and I want to use only a few ingredients so I can be full autism and get just a handful of groceries each trip. How's my list and what should I change/add for vitamins?

-Broccoli
-Kale/Spinach
-Chicken
-Eggs
-Cottage cheese
-Brown Rice
-Red Kidney Beans
-Ancient Grains pasta (the shitty tasting one)
-Oats

I thought that would cover the basics for me.

Attached: 1504727763769.jpg (736x653, 249K)

help the user. Food is more important than weights

First off I'm just going to ask; do you even cut the chicken into smaller parts/slices?
If so, then you need to lower the heat to medium so it can cook throughly without burning the outside part.
It sounds to me like you use max heat right now, and sear the chicken a little, which makes it burnt on the outside and raw inside.

What's a decent recipe to get a lot of spinach into my diet? It seems like an excellent micronutrient source, but I don't like salads.

Basically perfect. Broccoli and spinach should give you all the vitamins and minerals you really need, cheese, eggs and chicken are good protein and beans combined with grains are OK when bulking.

>First off I'm just going to ask; do you even cut the chicken into smaller parts/slices?
i tried tendie style. Gonna do cubes from now on.
>If so, then you need to lower the heat to medium so it can cook throughly without burning the outside part.
i know im retarded.
>It sounds to me like you use max heat right now, and sear the chicken a little, which makes it burnt on the outside and raw inside.
i know im retarded

I have a crock pot. Can anons give me some recipes for the Hard Crock Pot?

I always do a spinach protein smoothie after a workout. I load my blender up with spinach, load that bitch up to the top. You know those premier protein shakes? I add one of those in, protein powder, my creatine, a banana, and a little bit of whatever frozen fruit I have. It's a lot but it keeps me full for a long time. Sometimes I have that instead of a supper

Crock pots are great, throw some broth and veggies in there with the chicken for 4 hours. Take the chicken out and cut it, put it back in a boom. Its hard to go wrong with a crock pot user, any recipe you find online will be good

Thank you. I was worried I was missing something vital but I'll just default to these groceries and add Omega3 oil.

what about beans?

tea is the majority of what i drink

i'll never understand why people drink coffee instead of this