That major sudden decrease in strength and size after starting a cut

>that major sudden decrease in strength and size after starting a cut
>fat gets flabbier and jigglier as well, looks like ive gone backwards 3 months in progress

Attached: F08583D5-5180-4E49-8213-A54D2891C933.jpg (311x362, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mennohenselmans.com/gain-muscle-and-lose-fat-at-the-same-time/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21558571
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26132746
aut.researchgateway.ac.nz/handle/10292/1173
aut.researchgateway.ac.nz/bitstream/handle/10292/1173/HekeT.pdf?sequence=3&isAllowed=y
researchgate.net/publication/279731498_Increasing_Protein_Distribution_Has_No_Effect_on_Changes_in_Lean_Mass_During_a_Rugby_Preseason
aut.researchgateway.ac.nz/bitstream/handle/10292/1173/HekeT.pdf?sequence=3&isAllowed=y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah its just glycogen leaving your muscles. Keep going. glycogen will come back after every refeeding day. Fat wont. Hopefully

Hopefully you didnt overestimate your muscle size

Cutting is pointless for natties, you have to slowly recomp.

>b-but recomp doesn’t work unless you’re new to the gym

That’s a meme, it does work, it’s just not as fast.

Cutting/Bulking only works for steroid users who have drugs that hold onto muscle for them. If you’re natty stop bulking and cutting right now.

Eat good amount of protein, and a moderate amount of calories, not too little, not too much. Do this while focusing on adding weight to your lifts and you’ll recomp into a lean and muscular body over the course of a few years.

Cutting/Bulking also messes with your hormones a lot, which can set you up for failure. Drug users have synthetic hormones production which is not impacted by cutting or bulking

what if i told you that cutting at lets say 200kcal deficit for few months is better than to stagnate for few years with hope of putting on 1lbs of muscle and losing 2% bodyfat

>200kcal deficit
what is the mcfucking point
come back when you exhaust your noob gains

You don’t need a calorie surplus to gain muscle. It’s all hormones and gym performance/strength.

If you add 50 pounds to your bench press while eating at maintenance calories you will have gained muscle in your upper body, that extra performance, strength and overall muscle mass increases your caloric expenditure thus while you’ve gained muscle you have also lost fat, you have recomped.

You do not need to be in a calorie surplus to gain muscle or strength, that can all be done at maintenance calories.

doesn't work like that, your body has other energy sources, primarily your fat sources, you can only derive some energy from there ofc but that also means you are able to recomp
the muscle you would have gained by bulking and cutting would have been the same, you just get the water retention illusion of "gains" with bulking.

>You don’t need a calorie surplus to gain muscle.
post your fucking body

>come when when no noob gains

Ive been lifting for 7 years. I feel for the bulk cut meme and moved on from that a long time ago. You will also move on from bulking and cut meme when you get oh my level of muscularity. At my level of muscle size I cannot even bulk anymore, as bulking gives me 99% fat for 1% muscle gains, as I’m right at my natural potential.

You newfag gotta stop LARPIng as seasoned lifters, it’s obvious and it’s cringe

>oh my level of muscularity
FUCKING
BODY

>you just get the water retention illusion of "gains" with bulking
You too post your fucking body
recomp shillers are the worst.
bulking/cutting is superior

based and redpilled
bulking is a waste of time once you're done with noob gains, you get so little additional muscle from each pound of added fat regardless of how aggressive your bulk is that it just becomes a waste of time

>refeeding day
what kind of cookie cutter horse shit is this?

Bulking and cutting is only superior if you’re a legitimate skeleton with 0 fat on your body, or a morbidly obese fatty that has a shit load of fat to loose. Beyond those 2 extremes, recomp is the only way to achieve success.

mennohenselmans.com/gain-muscle-and-lose-fat-at-the-same-time/
here's my body

>has a website where he sells his shitty online coaching programs
you are 100% on TRT, jump off a cliff boomer shill

>bulking/cutting is superior
that's a meme spread around by literal roidheads
bulking and cutting are both easy to do while on roids long term, androgenic anabolic steroids lower fat accumulation and increase muscle gain, so your "bulks" never fail, on cuts you lose more fat and less muscle too.
bulking/cutting is for roidfags

Your gay website says litteraly this:
''One study looked at elite gymnasts. These were national level athletes with a training volume of 30 hours a week. They could do 17 pull-ups where their chest touched the bar (try doing 1). They were put on a 1,971 calorie, ketogenic diet. In case it wasn’t obvious, that’s pretty drastic for someone training over 4 hours a day. Their fat percentage of 7.6% dropped to 5% – lower than many bodybuilders in contest shape – in 30 days. Even under these conditions, they gained 0.9 pounds of lean body mass. And don’t forget they must have lost a lot of glycogen and water eating just 22 grams of carbs a day.''

1971kcal sounds like cutting to me

>Your gay website says litteraly this:
yeah, so? it goes in complete agreement with what I say
body recomp is possible even in advanced people
you got to be legit autistic af to even believe that it isn't possible
check all the other different studies cites of actual body recomp happening in non beginners

Where do you see me saying its impossible?
I said its useless, and inferior to cutting/bulking

>inferior
at what?
you get negative fat accumulation and you still make muscle gains
with bulking and cutting you're never sure if you are just fucking yourself with the weight gain and weight loss by gaining too much fat or losing too much muscle, things that aren't an issue if you are on fucking steroids

holy fuck you are dumb. holy fuck you are so fucking dumb.
YOUR BODY *WILL NOT* BURN FAT IF THERE IS NOT A NEED TO BURN FAT. THE ONLY TIME YOUR BODY NEEDS TO BURN FAT IS WHEN YOU CONSUME LESS CALORIES THAN YOU EXPEND. WHAT YOU THINK IS “RECOMPING” IS ACTUALLY A SLIGHT CALORIC DEFICIT CAUSING SLOW FAT LOSS, AND THIS LOST FAT IS REPLACED BY WATER WEIGHT. YOU STOP LOSING FAT ONCE TDEE GRADUALLY LOWERS TO WHAT YOURE EATING IN A DAY. THIS MIGHT SPARE THE MOST MUSCLE BUT IT SURE AS SHIT AINT BUILDING IT UNLESS YOURE A ROIDED OUT OLYMPIAN LIKE IN

nah you're just legit dumb, retarded and upset
keep being upset when presented with evidence that you're wrong lmao
>YOUR BODY *WILL NOT* BURN FAT IF THERE IS NOT A NEED TO BURN FAT
except your fat mass is never static, this is why you're both wrong and misinformed
>THE ONLY TIME YOUR BODY NEEDS TO BURN FAT IS WHEN YOU CONSUME LESS CALORIES THAN YOU EXPEND
Your body is always burning fat to varying degrees , but it also stores fat to varying degrees depending on what you eat and when you eat
>WHAT YOU THINK IS “RECOMPING” IS ACTUALLY A SLIGHT CALORIC DEFICIT CAUSING SLOW FAT LOSS
and an increase in lean body mass
>AND THIS LOST FAT IS REPLACED BY WATER WEIGHT
first off, this is wrong, why would you increase water weight while cutting down on calories, the exact opposite occurs
unless by "water weight" you meant the extra water weight that comes from bigger muscles in which case I agree
>YOU STOP LOSING FAT ONCE TDEE GRADUALLY LOWERS TO WHAT YOURE EATING IN A DAY
define "stop"
you never stop burning fat, it's not an off and on switch, it's a net balance, you only stop LOSING fat overtime if your calories eaten are indeed matching TDEE, if they are just lower them further until it becomes actually impossible to maintain wtf is the problem here lmao
>THIS MIGHT SPARE THE MOST MUSCLE BUT IT SURE AS SHIT AINT BUILDING IT
the bulk of the evidence goes against what you believe, sorry bro but you're wrong lmao

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21558571
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26132746
aut.researchgateway.ac.nz/handle/10292/1173

Attached: delighted pepe.jpg (400x388, 40K)

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21558571
Both groups were CUTTING you nigger

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26132746
''There was no difference in gains in lean mass between the bolus (1.4 ± 1.5 kg) and frequent (1.5 ± 1.4 kg) conditions (p = .91)''
Useless shit

>aut.researchgateway.ac.nz/bitstream/handle/10292/1173/HekeT.pdf?sequence=3&isAllowed=y
Another useless shit. talks about training frequency and athletes saliva, but nothing about recompossition itself, or how it is better than cutting/bulking

>Both groups were CUTTING you nigger
One increased lean body mass though lmao due to slower fat loss, looks like I am right again, you're dumb and wrong.
Oh yeah, the second link wasn't the full study included, here it is though:
researchgate.net/publication/279731498_Increasing_Protein_Distribution_Has_No_Effect_on_Changes_in_Lean_Mass_During_a_Rugby_Preseason
as you can see fat mass went down and lean mass went up, literal body recomposition
Yep, I am right again, and you're wrong yet again it seems.
Sorry but it's just how it is.
>Another useless shit. talks about training frequency and athletes saliva, but nothing about recompossition itself, or how it is better than cutting/bulking
Check the whole study, you will see the body composition changes, then realize you're wrong.

Attached: oh no no no.jpg (987x524, 64K)

>he fell for the bulk cut meme
oh boy lmao. That's what u get for listening to anonymous dyels, fat powerlifters and (((((natty))))) youtubers.

>mfw I fell for the meme a decade ago
If you started lifting skinny/thin, your body had to grow new adipose cells to store excess calories. Even if you lose the weight, your body is still holding the new, empty, adipose cells which never go away. Once you start cutting your body isn't gonna go back to being weak and skinny, it's gonna go to SKINNYFAT mode.

If you can afford it, look into a 360 Lipo job around your midsection. They cost 2k-5k. Recovering just means wearing a corset under your shirt for a week, it's undetectable and has zero downsides if you're sub 30% bf. It's literally cheaper and safer than roiding. My ex-bitch got it done and now she's got abs like a motherfucker despite never setting foot in a gym and her only cardio routine is cowgirl x f.

pic related.
If a man older than 24 isn't head-to-toe shredded but still has a six pack, it a lipo.

Attached: MCW5Q9R.jpg (3799x2823, 850K)

Jesus youre so obsessed with this shit
Whatever floats your boat, but I hope honest lifters dont fall for your bullshit shilling

Attached: tenor (1).gif (480x344, 3.5M)

>HUR RECOMP ISN'T POSSIBLE GOTTA GET FAT AS FUCK AND THEN SHRINK DOWN TO SKELETON MODE MY FAVOURITE ROIDFAG ON YOUTUBE TOLD ME SO

Attached: recomp.jpg (1028x772, 93K)

lmao you got so btfo you felt the need to reply with 0 arguments, shows how wrong and dumb you are.
>w-whatever I don't even care about being wrong or right
then don't post bullshit meme advice online, recomp is possible and expected
*dabs on you*

>recomp is possible and expected
fuck I really wanna sleep, and you are nagging me
Yes it is possible. And it is extremely inefficient if youre not on TRT.
Athlete doing bulks and cuts will build considerable ammount of muscle and be leaner after same ammount of time compared to meme recomper who will be same mass with 2% less bodyfat at the end.
And im not even talking about strength gains which will be close to zero while on maintenance calories(unless youve been lifting for less than few years)

I got sick and stopped going to gym to speed up my recovery. There is not much to do at home and I feel like shit, so I just keep eating extremely hearty chicken soup and fruit all day. Will need to cut this shit as soon as I get back to gym and I feel like I'm gonna lose a ton of gains too.

Attached: 1433129672-0.jpg (579x798, 47K)

Slow recomp guy: based and redpilled

Mad CUT/BULK faggot: kys

That body. XD I’ll just stick to cutting and bulking.

I will address you point by point
>And it is extremely inefficient if youre not on TRT.
so is building muscle naturally, there's very little difference in the ammount of muscle u can build on a caloric maintenance and a caloric surplus, but there is a drastic difference in fat you accumulate on a bulk vs maintenance/slight deficit
>yes it is possible
thanks for admitting it at least
>Athlete doing bulks and cuts will build considerable ammount of muscle and be leaner after same ammount of time compared to meme recomper who will be same mass with 2% less bodyfat at the end.
The end result is not always favourable, I just posted evidence that recomp is possible on athletes so what is there to even argue about here?
>And im not even talking about strength gains which will be close to zero while on maintenance calories(unless youve been lifting for less than few years)
there is 0 reason for strength not to go up on a recomp unless you're insanely advanced and proficient at a given movement or if you're overtrained like fuck in which case even if you were bulking like mad you would still progress like shit and just get fat af.
there are studies that faill to show muscle growth in lifters even if 1rm strength goes up, strength gains aren't directly correlated with muscle mass changes.

>Tired as fuck all day
>Just want to sleep
>All my lifts have been steadily decreasing
>All my clothes becoming looser

The summer roastie pussy better be worth it.

Attached: 981826422.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Forgot to correct but yeah recomp is harder the leaner you are, so there is an argument for bulking in people that are lean, if you can't see your abs you are able to recomp unless you're at your natty limit in terms of total muscle mass potential.

>The end result is not always favourable
Why are we even talking then. You admit its worse than bulking/cutting
Ofcourse im not talking about insane 1000kcal surpluses or literal fasting. But slow bulks and cuts will ALWAYS be superior
Goodnight

I meant for the bulking/cutting in athletes, it doesn't always go well.