How are so many “men” content to look like this?

How are so many “men” content to look like this?
I’ve noticed that the more fit I get, the more people default to assuming I’m alpha or at least respectable. So why do so many “men” let themselves go starting in their early 20s?

Attached: 01D9CD73-7C98-4732-96D9-99CEF3146D23.jpg (225x225, 7K)

cause they're not coping weeb faggots that got picked on in high school

Haha jk user you're alright

Because it's being pushed to men to be fat, lazy, stupid, and complacent

That's sad bro, take some responsibility. The only people on earth that have a say over what their bodies look like are themselves - unless your poor in a third world shithole.

It's not easy being Jow Forums. We have these amazing habits, it's hard to remember how hard it was in the beginning.

low bodyfat have nothing to do with being alpha.
pic related is bald and fat, but seems pretty alpha.

Being low bf and jacked doesn’t make you alpha. People are more likely to ASSUME you are alpha if you are low bf and jacked though. They assume it to the point where you might as well be alpha because unless you’re a massive reeeeeeeeing autist they will be so distracted by your appearance that they’ll never notice the difference

This is unironically my exact mode. Should I even lift or just go hardcore cardio and diet until I'm skinny?

maybe they aren't so pathetic that they need to lift weights to get respect lmao

twink shill?
real man bloatmaxx

based

Lift, do cardio, and cut

They aren't afraid of diabetes.

hit the gym if you dont want cancer

Were you my school bully? Haha

Attached: 1523036207333.jpg (601x508, 94K)

if you're a real man all you need to do is eat. picrelated got drunk with the boys everyday.

Attached: 18907658-.jpg (1240x898, 165K)

No saying that I have accepted it, I fight it every day and am working hard on being Jow Forums.
I was only saying that it has become socially acceptable where in the past it was considered a negative

> How are so many “men” content to look like this?
> So why do so many “men” let themselves go starting in their early 20s?
Maybe they already have a partner/kids and shifted his focus away from his appearance/health/strength
And, certain lobby groups that are linking male strength, heavy lifting, self improvement and other action supporting that as "toxic masculinity".

This is the body women like
Deal with it Jow Forumscels

Because weakness breeds weakness and we live in a weak, weak time.

sure thing fatass

>The gymcel cope

There's absolutely no pressure to be fit in our first world lives anymore. Marcus Aurelius was absolutely correct in pic related, but in those days you literally had to lift heavy shit every single day just to survive. You hauled water, hauled grain, hauled stone, if you were lucky you had a cart with a half dead horse pulling it but that was it, and you still had to haul things into it.

These days being fit means swimming against the tide of our entire society, it means teaching yourself to eat correctly when half the food you buy at the store is mystery meat bathed in BPAs, it means finding time in your life between 8 hour bouts of mandated chair-sitting to pick up heavy things and put them down again.

I don't think men are "content" to look like that, I just think that in 2019, if you follow the path of least resistance and do what's expected of you, your body will rot. Our society doesn't prioritize health and we've optimized for maximum ease of living, at the expense of what you gain from being challenged. Men don't like looking that way, they just don't know what went wrong and by the time most of them realize their mistake, the tide is so great that they consider it not worth the effort.

Attached: self respect.jpg (844x513, 238K)

you got a wife, couple of kids, almost payed your mortage on your house, you spend most of your free time tinkering with your car or fixing around the house.

what are you doing? no gf, living in a rent apartment, laughing at people on the internet at 4 am

Because getting sex is extremely easy if you're not autistic

Some people enjoy working out and other people don't. I've been exercising in one form or another since I was prepubescent, both through team sports and just on my own. I remember being twelve and doing push ups and sit ups in my room, followed by laps around my house. I love the way exercise makes me feel. I have a nice body and I default get treated pretty well by most people but the main reason I workout is to challenge myself and feel good. My girlfriend on the other hand, only works out for external approval. She hates exercise but hates being fat slightly more (and she knows I would break up with her if she let herself go- I've straight up told her I'd break up with her if she gained more than 3 kgs over her initial weight when we started dating).

Yeah I'm pretty sure that quote isn't from Marcus Aurelius.

4 reasons off the top of my head:
1. Most men are kept in relative shape up to their 20s by sports and physical education. They lose that once they graduate and never replace it.
2. Most men get married in their 20s, especially in their early 20s. Couples that are not fitness oriented tend to gain weight after they get together. Couples that are fitness oriented tend to stay in shape together.
3. Most men are primarily focused on their career in their 20s which takes away a lot of time and energy that could be dedicated to staying in shape.
4. Most men have their first child in their 20s which, along with their career, takes away even more time and energy. Along with that, it can be difficult to get a child to eat consistently, so a lot of parents compromise on the family's diet quality in order to make it easier to teach the child basic diet habits.

TL;DR: Men grow up and have to focus on family-oriented responsibilities.

The men that are successful in both their career and family lives can be hard-pressed just to keep from gaining weight and to retain some of their muscle. It takes a very dedicated man to be able to achieve a successful career, family, and body.

Attached: 1540045453877.jpg (764x800, 127K)