/QTTDTOT/- Questions that don't deserve their own thread

Have a burning question that you don't seem to know the answer to? Throw it into this bread

Attached: Strong duck.png (1254x884, 424K)

Will I make it?

If I train for a year in the hyperbolic time chamber, will I be able to defeat Shane and his big stupid fucking head?

are all manlets gay?

get raped

Will Boogie die in 2019?

lmao

Don't listen to the duck

Everyone is going to make it brah

Will i feel loved forever by the same one who tore my heart open in the first place?

Attached: egg.png (632x628, 671K)

Will I smash some thots this year?

Will i make it to 6ft?

Why is it so easy for me to be turned on? A 4/10 coworker told me that I looked sad today and I shouldn't be in a sort of motherly tone and I've been trying to get rid of my diamond erection for an hour now. God forbid if I ever have any physical contact with a female.

Are bicep curls all i need?

nice

Attached: 1549796257627.jpg (500x500, 23K)

Wil she come back?

Will I find "her" soon?

Serious question, I'm 5'9" 155lbs is cutting 25lbs in 2 months a realistic goal? I have some muscle but a shitton of abdominal and facial fat, and I really need to lose it. Any advice appreciated.

Attached: DwgTkSdWsAEEXS3.jpg (793x767, 159K)

If I can't defeat Shane and his big stupid fucking head in martial combat, should I ally with him whilst increasing my constitution score?

Am I allowed to curl in the squat rack?

spot burning is a lie

You can't 'target' fat burning
You're better off building muscle mass instead of focusing on losing weight, you're pretty light for 5'9

Oh I see, increase my constitution saving through, but avoid fighting him and his stupid fucking big head in martial combat - instead focus on defeating him with various magicks?

ENOUGH OF YOUR GAMES, STRONG DUCK. I WILL RAISE MY CONSTITUTION JUST TO SPITE YOU AND YOUR FAIRY BOY SHANE. I WILL USE MY MAGICKS TO DEFEAT BOTH OF YOU! PRAISE BE TO ODIN.

The only way to not make it is to give up.

Rolling again, per your instruction.

Will I be able to refrain from drinking soda

No. In real life the gravity would most likely just kill you, or at the very least leave you crippled, with a long list of permanent health problems and a very short remaining life span.

Will I be happy one day?

Alright I need a good ab routine to do on alternate days. No meme exercises

you can get that from the sticky or youtubing it

If you have to ask, probably not. I reached 6'4" by 14 then stopped getting taller, for what it's worth. If you're under 18, get a shit ton of exercise and eat as much as possible and you might end up an inch or two taller than you would have otherwise. MK-677 can also help, but take it at your own risk if you're still developing.

will this be a good year for me?

I'm trying to lose weight by exercise (cardio and lifting weights) and eating one healthy meal a day. I'm 6ft and 308 pounds. How quickly should I see gains?

Will I make it?

I mean lose weight

Should I break up with my girl friend

Just failed my pitiful 275lb Deadlift again after 3rd rep due to grip.
How into hookgrip? I wanted to try but I realized I didn't actually know what I was doing.

will i more woman approach me when i am 10% bf in 2 months?

fuck yes! i made it!!

Am i a manlet?

I actually have a date tonight am I gonna blow it ?

You have a healthy sex drive, and if you find a nurturing, motherly personality a turn on, you might even have healthy sexual preferences. Solution: Find a healthy, age appropriate woman that gives you that warm and fuzzy mommy boner, and pump some babies into her. Then you'll have the most ideal, perfectly healthy and fulfilling outlet for your mommy fetish possible: all the missionary sex for the sole purpose of procreation that your balls can handle for the rest of your days. Preferably find a woman of the same race as yourself, no matter what race you are, if you care at all about the mental and physical health of your children.

Yeah I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about general fat or weight loss. I dont mind not building more muscle, I can lift while cutting to more or less mantain what I have now. I'm asking if general fat/weight loss of 25lbs in 2 months is realistic and achievable (eating at decificit, but without fasting). Thanks in advance.

Pic related it's me

Attached: 20190214_002141.jpg (1394x2557, 1.37M)

It's only 10x Earth's gravity... the same as Planet Vegeta, Zooon, and Kin Kai's Planet... and both Kakarot and Vegeta have trained at much higher levels.

Sorry, not everyone is a beta soi boi like you

Roll

Attached: 826F7506-F0D6-413D-A645-F0E481EA457D.jpg (674x430, 58K)

4 kg is alright per month, 5kg is kinda stretching it per month
(25lbs = 11kg) (Americans I swear)
^
I play it safe, you want to lose weight but you don't want to fuck up your organs by rapidly losing too much weight in a short period of time.

Should I quietly train for a year, increasing both my constitution and my wisdom?

Will I be able to curl 50 kg in each hand one day?

Are BCAAs even worth it? Don't know if they make a difference in my body's protein utilisation but they taste good during the workout so..

Attached: FB_IMG_1548099641628.jpg (1080x1350, 100K)

hello this is my post^

You should be strength training a lot more for mass son
We're still far from summer, unless you're cutting for a specific event ahead?

OH NO NO NO NO

Dude, you're not fat. You have fucking lordosis.

You don't have that much muscle either. You'll be better lifting instead of losing weight. It'll help you improve your posture (somewhat) and look better overall.

Never had to really lose weight, but fix your posture before you make it even worse by lifting.

Attached: tilt.jpg (918x482, 28K)

roll

>5'9" 155lbs
>cutting 25 lbs in 2 months
That weight loss is fucking nothing if you aren't a giant pussy, but why would you want to become a skeleton? But if you're really dead set on it, fast. Google snake diet. It's the safest, easiest, fastest, and most effective way to lose fat without losing virtually any muscle. I regularly swing 10-20 pounds every couple of months just from intermittent fasting and variations in my routine without even trying. Usually float around 200lbs 15%bf at 6'4" for reference.

What's a good routine for someone whos not new to lifting but isn't advanced either

start with SL 5x5 or a more intermediate program

go to the /plg/ and ask the powerlifting faggots

What's a good macro ratio I should aim for guys? Or should I just be concerned about getting 1g of protein per body weight?

Attached: 1548291807731.jpg (900x1200, 212K)

Is it worth it if I make a move on her?
Also, is OHP truly the best lift?

>6ft and 308 pounds
Snake diet for fucks sake. Don't be a pussy. The first 3-4 days are only mildly uncomfortable, then you'll notice you feel good and aren't hungry for the rest of it. By around day 7 you'll feel like you have an IV drip of cocaine. As long as you get enough electrolytes it's not an unpleasant experience at all once you're used to it. I actually enjoy how it feels now that I know what to expect every time. Just make sure you don't fuck up the snake juice and don't add or change anything and you'll be fine.

minimum 60-80g of protein a day, a gram per bodyweight is a little intense for most

fat and carbohydrates wise, it's all about m o d e r a t i o n

Thanks user, I'll try to go for 9-10kg then. And other that I'm a fucking brainlet and I thought summer was way sooner, I also hate myself when I look in the mirror so made myself a promise to look better in two months.

Yeah my posture is pretty bad, and I know I have little muscle, been lifting just a few months. The plan would be to be at caloric deficit but keep lifting.

>Also, is OHP truly the best lift?
no
squats are

If you have to ask, then yes. Even if it's a mistake, it's one you clearly need to make before you'll learn your lesson. Just don't be a massive dick about it, in case it is a mistake and you come crawling back. Also keep in mind she might immediately go and fuck 50 other guys and ruin herself for life, and that will be on your conscious forever. Woman are like children, and they literally need strong men to take care of them. You'd be wise to never forget this.

will i ever have aids?

Am I gay?

>also hate myself when I look in the mirror so made myself a promise to look better in two months

if you work at it, it's without a doubt you'll look better than you were two months ago
don't give yourself these 'deadlines' t b h

Lift and treat it as a lifestyle (not autistically though, still socialize and all that jazz) and you'll reap the benefit for the decades ahead

>it's all about m o d e r a t i o n
ok, I'd be eating the same shit pretty much everyday... What are good numbers to hit? I wanna look like pic related.

Attached: 1550077556650.png (696x390, 355K)

Go for it. Yolo and all that.

If you keep training, sure. That's impressive but nothing super human.

roll

what do you look like now
no homo

pic related, natty wise, would take you around 3-5 years of consistent lifting, plus it's also structuring your training programme (which would include cardio etc and very volume heavy stuff, which is very bodybuilding like

what are you eating now

not really desu

snakes oil most of them
you might as well drink orange juice

>what are you eating now
nothing, kek. I'm currently skelly mode, been too poor cause was neet last year. This friday though I get a paycheck and will spend it all on food to start getting a proper diet together. In the meantime I've been working on developing said diet. Pic related. It's why I'm asking about respectable macros, so I can plan this shit out as perfectly as I can.

Attached: eatingplan.png (962x167, 16K)

>Are BCAAs even worth it?
No. Just eat meat for fucks sake. And if they taste good then congratulations, you've been drinking concentrated poison. No sweeteners, natural or otherwise, ever come without some cost. You can't cheat nature, it never, ever fucking works. Get over your childish and womanly sugar addiction and eat meat like a fucking man.

rollllllll

Those are some cute titties. Maybe just do a bunch of squats and lunges.

Attached: 52a.png (230x230, 6K)

Alright, some people recommend going all the way and eating until you puke

I recommend you eat slightly more than usual and slowly get your stomach used to the amount of food instead of throwing up everytime you gorge yourself on perishables

Good job on getting out of neet status

Have you considered getting carton egg whites? They are pretty inexpensive compared to fresh eggs

Have I already met the woman I'll spend my life with?

can someone explain the physics of why fat cant be converted to muscle? i know you cant lose weight and gain it but i never knew why your body couldnt convert fat to muscle

Attached: 1548151290312.gif (461x345, 2.09M)

Dude if you try to lose that much without fasting you're going to feel like you're starving the whole time, because you will be. Your body will eat your muscle. If you fast, you'll feel about half as hungry as that for the first 3-4 days, then the hunger will go away. Stop being a giant fucking blubbering pussy coward and just do it.

>the physics of why fat cant be converted to muscle
what the fuck, did you ever take a biology class

+1 for 5x5. It's fantastic for newbies because it's extremely simple and you'll see results every single time you lift.

>Have you considered getting carton egg whites? They are pretty inexpensive compared to fresh eggs
I have not... I'll just be incorporating one egg (hard boiled) a day into my diet, running with the few numbers I have at the moment, I shouldn't have any problems meeting daily protein goals. Current big goal for this diet shit is finding the perfect macro split and getting everything I need for around $220 USD a month or less.

roll

you have been exposed, Spider
you can now stop lying to us, fucker

fat is made out of lipids, muscle is made out of proteins, completely different building blocks. it's like trying to make a cat out of wood, or a carpet out of rocks

no, thus why im asking

>perfect macro split
our bodies react differently to different food matter (genetics etc) I used to take whey but I'd get the worst shits and stomach pains so I changed my source
I personally like eating fatty meat, and opt for less carbohydrates ( calorie counting)

godspeed user I hope you achieve whatever you set out to achieve

will she be my gf tomorrow

Attached: 1548976967559.png (363x296, 136K)

6'01" going to the gym 3 times a week, but I weigh 155 lb. What do I eat / drink? A shit ton of milk?

Depends. You don't need carbs at all. But, quality carbs are a hell of a lot cheaper than quality fats and protein, and are perfectly fine if they are from minimally processed while foods, and you are actually burning them off. The more calories you burn/more your training leans towards endurance, the more carbs are appropriate. But you absolutely do not need carbs. 1g protein / lb is more than enough but is perfectly safe. Get nitrogen strips if you want to know EXACTLY what the perfect ammount of protein is for You personally. Protein needs vary depending on your routine and carb intake. You need a little bit less protein if you get at least some carbs.

fat is like a cat
muscles are like dogs

the earth is like our bodies

what I'm trying to say is, a cat can't become a dog

Fats can't 'transform' to muscle'

y u do this strong duck

Attached: crack pepe.png (699x699, 639K)

i'm not a spider

Attached: cri.jpg (1000x750, 56K)

I'm gonna get a GF?

THATS WHAT SPIDER WOULD SAY
Thou shall prove your innocence

Attached: 592050-portrait-de-femme-semblante-soupçonneuse-de-vieillard-à-une-cour-de-jeu-.jpg (1300x866, 118K)

spiders do not appreciate modern art

Attached: Celestial Navigation by Birds Joseph Cornell.jpg (2181x1591, 318K)

thanks bros. I'll probably just use 30% protein, 40% carb, 30% fat as a base for a while and see how it does, found it online. doesn't seem like the ratio is really that big of a deal so long as you're getting the calories you need and the right amount of protein.

Attached: photo_2018-12-29_22-30-16.jpg (683x1024, 59K)

Lol shut up, spider

Very well, friendo
Thats a fine pieve of art
Thou shall go in peace

For now..

Attached: 18766743_1142154272597041_7835215925114888695_o.jpg (1280x919, 99K)