/GoodFeelsThread

>finishing that workout you did with the first pair of dumbbells you brought

Attached: 1528247557156.png (819x827, 16K)

>taking a big shit at the end of the day and looking into the toilet at a pile of fecal sludge large enough to fill a barrel
Ooooh fuck yes

I don't know about the rest of you, but the best GOOD FEEL is waking up in the morning and making a nice POT OF COFFEE. Nothing quite like drinking a whole POT OF PIPING HOT COFFEE while you watch the sunrise. I sure do love COFFEE.

>those veins popping out for the first time

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (900x900, 74K)

Those digits

Attached: 27d.png (300x300, 47K)

>Having a cobweb clearing liftathon on the old weight set I've used since I was 13.
I don't even lift seriously anymore.
But it just felt good to get the old thing out go to town on it.

some nights I go to sleeping thinking of the coffee next morning. one of the biggest disappointments in my life is that any caffeine after 2pm messes up my sleep. I'm total autismo without coffee, wish i could drink 4 times a day.

>knowing he's looking upon you

Attached: 1549247836293.jpg (349x588, 50K)

>reuniting with your Chad friend who introduced you to the gym but once he started partying you two didn't hang out as often
Unfortunately, I do not know this feel. Seems most find me to be insufferable to some degree since I'm on the fringe of every friend group I've ever been a part of, even ones I've formed alone. The insecurity it causes chomps at me every day Jow Forums. I don't need to be a normal guy, I just want to know there are friends out there who actually fucking like me and don't just tolerate me.

losing weight
seeing less fat
clothes becoming looser
having a good shit and feeling 5lbs lighter
thinking you gained weight but stayed the same or lost some

Woke up at 5am, got out of bed before 6am (I’m getting better at it, normally fall asleep over and over until 6:30am, got a great workout in. I felt great. Then I accidentally hit a squirrel. I felt bad, stopped my car to see if I could do anything but it was already dying. I was pretty upset for a bit but I also immediately understood it was out of my control, it darted into my tire and I never even saw it. There’s always gonna be things beyond my control and dwelling on them is just unhealthy. Then I went to my new job and had a great day, the black girls in training flirted with me a bit, went out of their ways to sit closer to me. Stopped by my shitty old retail job on the way home to buy a new gaming headset. I was a little nervous but overall insanely confident because I’ve been doing fucking fantastic in general lately. I walked in like I owned the place, made small talk with the associates who were friendly with me while I worked there, ignored the rest. One associate asked me if I’m now making less than I used to with them, I laughed and said “A lot more than you, actually” with a giant shit eating grin. He told the manger who was chilling with him I’m sure. Got mired constantly today too, at work and then by the ditzy (like she may actually be borderlined mentally retarded level IQ) bitch at my old job who I used to not even be able to look at. Life’s fucking great bros.

Attached: 5FA1C934-E4A9-4546-8505-C6EAA95CBFF1.png (1182x555, 399K)

>recieving your first mire

Doing my first cut and I have little appetite, little energy, and little motivation, but I’m not giving up.

Attached: 53B4746C-CB60-4FAB-AF53-20AD2C9E0250.png (720x405, 131K)

>Finally getting a solid boner after a long stretch of anxiety

good job mait

fuck off caffeine shill
((the bean))

stretching in the gym after incorporating bodyweight workouts on offdays. deep stretching legs and orgasms myself. seriously came on myself while stretching.

wasnt even embarassed, finished stretching.

>finally squatting 1 pl8
I've made it bros

>Finally stronger than the average person by a decent amount

I'm still weak af but damn I can flex on fools a little bit now

congrats dude, keep going

check'd

Did you stay with the squirrel until he passed on?

Back on track after debilitating stomach illness 2 weeks ago. Had to take Monday completely off, WF workouts were full body low intensity just to feel things out, then back to high volume Monday of this week. I still missed several reps then but today's recovery workout I finally felt 100% and bodyweight is back up where it belongs.

Attached: 1527346985237.png (255x255, 143K)

>Cumming while balls deep in her ass, no rubber, and she's pushing back into it.

>When she calls you Daddy for the first time

>When she shows up to your apartment with a leash and you finally understand what's up with those choker necklaces with the loop (pic related)

>When after you eat her ass for the first time and she's surprised but loves it

>When you're getting physical for the first time with someone new, but still in public - some light kissing, hand holding, snuggling on park bench that sort of thing. And you're excited/horny as fuck but somehow keep yourself from getting a rock hard erection, but at the same time it's just enough to get a chub up between your thigh and pants and you know she notices it and it turns her on.

>When she has pig tails in specifically so you can grab both and pull her mouth deeper onto your cock

>when you're not really that strong in lifting standards, but you're strong enough to throw her around the room or hoist her around whilst your still inside of her

>When she knows to suck the balls and work the shaft- not because it really feels so good or better than the head, but because you just want to see her mouth on it

>When she's compliant with wearing outfits/costumes

>When you handcuff her for the first time and you both realize that her body is yours now

>When she's bent over your lap asking for a spanking and you can spank, rub, and fondle everything you want because she's a bad girl

>cumming in her mouth and she swallows

nofap

Attached: il_570xN.1600622215_qwyz.jpg (570x380, 18K)

yeah gotta love when mommy does that for you

Attached: 1430457673483.png (215x255, 63K)

Based

>Seeing your progress on paper and feeling yourself get stronger
Bros, today I squeezed out 3 reps of my previous 1rm (285lbs) on squat. I fucking love pushing weight that used to kick my ass. A goal I had was to hit 3pl8 before April and I just know I'm gonna do it now.

Attached: alexjbhbfvu.jpg (1300x1180, 213K)