At what bodyfat percentage do you begin to get cheeks like these?

At what bodyfat percentage do you begin to get cheeks like these?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x711, 33K)

idk shut up dweeb

Below 12% for most people. But your cheekbones might not be as pronounced. Bone structure is unique.

at around gene%

The cheeks are mostly genetic due to bone structure and fatty deposits, though mewing and cutting down to below 10% can get you a good looking jawline there's no guarantee you'll look like a literal model.

You need less than 10% for that aesthetic. If you're lazy and don't want to put in the effort it takes for this bf% heroin is an easy cheat

14.88%

>mewing

kys

Alright, looks like I've got some bodyfat to lose. Thanks.

>Tfw full face

Kind of sad about it but then again I'm going to look 20 until I'm 40

this

When your bf reaches gay%

no u. He's right.

im really glad i have a good jawline (have received compliments IRL) and high cheekbones (again, IRL compliments) and don't have to resort or cope with stupid 4channel memes perpetuated by lonely and ugly autistic virgins

Peojection, post face.

>guys trying to improve themselves are loney and ugly autistic virgins
W0t?

sorry faggot but your mom doesnt count for "irl compliments"

nah

self-improvement is great. mewing doesn't do absolute shit

one of them came from a qt blonde grill :^)

stay mad

>nah
Claim disregarded.

>self-improvement is great. mewing doesn't do absolute shit
If you use your cheek muscles to swallow it has an effect on the cheeks, making them look bloated.

>Claim disregarded

cope harder lmao. also keep "mewing" faggot, im just telling you now: it's not going to work. your genetics are shit

me > (You)

>one of them
Fraud.

it's just as much if not more about bone structure than bodyfat

>laughs in Caucasian

>Doesn't post face.
Cope and bait.

I remember my great grandfather had cheeks like these, but he was like a holocaust survivor or some shit like that.

cope harder fegit lol even if i were to post face you wouldn't believe half the shit i have done

Ok..

i have kinda similar facial structure(not as handsome obviously), and it fucking sucks
when your face is not in a full frontal/side (like at 45°), only the cheekbones are visible properly which makes you look like a dyel skelly faggot

You'll never know until you cut if you have the bone structure. But in one of God's cruel jokes, fat guys usually have a great jawline when and if they can cut down enough.

Attached: 46ceeb56ddc25b7a7ba039024dbbadbb.jpg (1200x1600, 482K)

You gotta have a BMI of genetics%

Photoshop%

yeah, people are gonna post their face to seething spergs on fit. that cant backfire right

>This level of cope.
Don't make claims then.

Imagine being such a recluse shutin with absolutely no idea of social interaction between normal human beings that you think something like "compliments for high cheekbones" is something that actually happens.

>tfw strong jaw, high cheekbones, good hair ruined by a unibrow
I wonder what it would cost to laser my caterpillar.

genetics percent
otherwise 10% + jaw muscles

JUST

Attached: IMG_20190214_003243.jpg (480x264, 20K)

the model is sucking in his cheeks and opening his mouth ever so slightly user. you would probably need sub 7% to get cheeks like those without sucking them in.

Photoshop+jaw surgery%

sage for covert incels.me thread

lighting and lenses

I have same face shape except my forehead is much longer and obiously I don't look like a model. Ancestry is 1/3 Norwegian, 1\4 German 1\4 English, and rest is Russian.

at around photoshop%

Back to /fa/.

Also never if you have a warrior skull like a real man. Best you can hope for is Dolph Lundgren which is a better look anyway.

You know mewing is literally just breathing out your nose right? Mouthbreather?

Absolute internet toughguy pussy.

At suckincheeks%

? desu
why act all superior about something you dont even understand the basics of
nosebreathing is what everyone does, mewing is about your tongue, in its entirety, touching your palate at all times, with your teeth always touching eachother.

at suckinginecheeksandnotbitingwhiletensingyourjawmusclesalsohavinggodtiergeneticsand10%bf

You're only going to be able to pull this off if you have a very youthful looking face, if you have an older looking face and you get lean enough to reveal that much of your jawline, you're just going to look like a heroin addict.