-3500kcal was supposed to be -0,5lbs of fat, right?

-3500kcal was supposed to be -0,5lbs of fat, right?

Then what the fuck man, did -500kcal/day for four weeks, no drop. Started doing -1000kcal/day, only a pound in four weeks. Now my intake has been only around 1400kcal/day and I am only losing about a pound a month?

I am a fatso 270lbs 5' 11", who used to be fit before getting into university. Still plenty of muscle under the lard, and I still do boxing so my cardio ain't bad for a lard-ass.

Decided to get back into 12% body fat because I am 27yo and want to actually have working knees when I am 50. Also, decided to lose my kissless virgin status no matter what, as otherwise I will just off myself at 30.
I used to be able to drop and take weight on command by just counting calories and making sure I got dem proteins, but now I have been eating like a damn Auswitsch prisoner and lard is shaving off very slowly.
And yeah, I don't eat shit anymore. I got back to my boxing days diet of beans, broccoli, chicken and lean horsemeat.

TL;DR
>used to be 12% bodyfat 195lbs/5'11" fit boxer
>uni made me lazy
>I made me fat
>want to get back there but my gay ass calories be wilin'

Attached: 1chqef.jpg (430x542, 23K)

You're full of shit.

I fucking wish I was.

I'm just gonna keep doing 1400 a day until I either die or actually lose some weight.

At first I was thinking it is just my body keeping all the fluid in, but nope my pee is clear.

You suck at math

Attached: 16D0C522-BA60-4434-A159-AEBE3A3DBF35.gif (288x325, 1.05M)

I double-checked it, and this is straight from my old training schedule when I was preparing to cut for a weight-check.

Should be around 1400-1450 a day currently, depending on the size of the chicken breasts and how they are portioned.

400g of chicken
300g of broccoli/spinach/whatever grass I have
100g of beans

Are you actually weighing it out? Using oils/sauces/butter?

Yeah, of course I measure it.

No sauce, allergic to dairy, never liked oil. I don't even use seasoning on the chicken because that's the way I roll.

Do 1hr of medium intensity cardio per day 5-6 times a week.

damn, im glad my body still responds well to lifestyle change - unlike some busted doomer bod

I have been doing couch to 5k, on week 6 now.

>Should be around 1400-1450 a day currently
>Should
You're miscounting calories and dont have as much muscle as you think you do. Get a food scale, eat even less, do keto, actually lift.

Attached: 1550096294749.gif (540x304, 113K)

>-3500kcal was supposed to be -0,5lbs of fat, right?
No, it's actually supposed to be -1lbs of fat. Just stop eating, you obviously can't count calories.

I lift. Keto sucks, did it back in the day. I do have a scale. I used to do this caloric intake counting shit a lot when I was fit.

I guess I'll drop down to
300g chicken
200g broccoli
no beans

Failed at counting. Dunno where to go from here.

Ok. I exercise for 45-90 minutes 4-5 times a week and I don't eat sugary snacks. I'm not trying to lose weight. Fat people think that in shape people just worked out once in the past then were skinny forever. It's such a fat person meme. In shape people tend to not snack while they are on the computer or watching TV, tend to play sports/enjoy the gym/take the stairs because their legs feel stiff and they want to loosen them up. You have so much fat logic it's sickening. You think you can just diet for 6 months then go back to being a fat retard well you're wrong. If you want to be in shape you're going to have to "diet" (aka eat like a regular human instead of a walrus) the rest of your life

I don't know, man.

Even if I did, would five chicken breasts (400g), couple coffee cups of broccoli and a two-thirds of a coffee cup of beans be drastically more than 1400?

No, that was never the point. I am just wondering how the hell am I not losing weight despite having been eating like described in I was very fit until my early 20s when I got lazy. I knew what I was doing, almost did it on purpose because of self-hatred for other issues. But now I have come back to my roots and decided I'll live the rest of my miserable life fit.

It's because you're overestimating your ambient calorie burning (aka your metabolism is slower than you thought).

There are 3500 kcal per pound of fat. It's a scientific fact.

Yes it is the point. You're like some idiot poor person who gets really anxious and tries to find a get rich quick scheme then gets scammed by an Indian. Just eat and exercise like a regular person (regular people eat carbs and don't eat 5 fucking chicken breasts per day) and eventually you'll look like a normal person. I didn't mean to accuse you of eating snacks, more that you have a lot of residual fat logic that you're going to have to kick before you ever truly become healthy.

At your age/height/weight your BMR should be between 2500-3000 cals per day.

Averaging 1400cals a day, you should be running between a 1000-1500 deficit, lets call it 1250. 1250*30days= 37500.

Now take that 37500 and divide it by 3500, you get an expected loss of around 11ish pounds.

The body doesn't work like that user. That is way to wide a gap. You're essentially claiming your body is twice as efficient as everyone elses. You get twice the amount of energy from a calorie that the rest of us do.

That simply does not happen, your genetics would have taken over the human race long ago in cave times. What you are claiming would be an actual superpower.

I chalk this one up to 20% insulin resistence from all the soda and candy you eat on the cheat days you aren't telling us about, and 80% you not having a calorie counter app/working food scale.

Ok I was a fucking retard, I was too focused on the food and stuff and forgot to check my body scale. The damn thing is broken and shows +13lbs or something, had to test it with some weights too.

Got another one from the shed and it is dead on with 200lbs of weights on it, and says I am at 257,5.

"but muh metabolism" defense destroyed le epic style, yet again. nice work though fat tits.