So why do meat heads and other low IQ apes hate the hex bar deadlift again?

So why do meat heads and other low IQ apes hate the hex bar deadlift again?

Attached: DSobRhgW0AEcvzi.jpg (400x342, 19K)

Because they have bigger dicks and tend to gain muscle faster with less fat gain. Plus the darker skin makes the appearance of the muscles pop.

Disadvantages include higher aggression, lower intelligence, and a permanent inferiority complex due to being used as slaves in the past. Plus the whole big dick thing is a myth.

hex bar was designed for disabled people, so the bar can fit around the wheelchair

the starting and finishing position of your body during a hex bar DL is the exact same as a regular DL
there is literally no reason to use a straight bar over a hex if available

Not disagreeing with you, but if it is a myth, why did you list it as a plus?

the same people in wheelchairs from deadlifting with poor form.

Well it’s 50/50 a myth I guess. If it’s a big strong dude he is probably packing, but that’s true of any race. It’s a myth that all black men have the bbc. There’s a lot of black men out there who are just genetic zeros.

it's not that fun if you don't have a chance to fuck up your back

ATTENTION ATTENTION:

Hex bars are dope AF senpai, mos def lit on the flippy. However, they’re incredibly annoying to load, especially when you have a deadlift jack for standard bars. After 12 years of lifting, I have a general understanding that anything hat is annoying to set-up will eventually stop being used. This is one of the reasons I don’t do shit like seal rows and floor presses, despite both being awesome.

I've just never bothered to use one, I can't think of a reason why I wouldn't just use a regular bar

What tiny ass wheelchairs are you looking at

>being black and having a small dick
I couldn't think of a more cursed existence.

They could become a black trap and get fucked by hung white guys, and they'd probably cum harder than we ever will from the humiliation.

You pull the bar up from closer to the ground with a barbell

He’s a bit higher up. Analogous to a rack pull. Exercise is changed a bit in grip(hand posistion) arms look to be flared a bit more than I would on my regular stance.

With a narrower equipment build, I’m sure it’s a fine variant.... but actually no it isn’t, he’s going to have a tougher time dragging over his shin/quad

Biggest problem is lol edged plates. Olympic platform round plates or bust.

This.

Attached: Bbbbb .png (960x960, 551K)

Fuck hell

Attached: 1547520009418.png (455x443, 230K)

It's a lot more common than you think. Imagine being a black guy ready to fuck only to pull out your average or even slightly above average cock. The disappointment for the girl, for you, your self esteem.

I have a few black friends and we have talked about the above scenario happening to them. It really gets them pissed and down in the dumps with chicks.

trap-bar deadlift is more of a squat with the weight in your hands than it is a deadlift.

Change my mind.

I can't squat 3 plates for 5 but I can easily hex dead 365 for 5. It's halfway in between I Think.

no you don't, you absolute retard

T. Lanklet bro scientist skelly

Based and redpilled

I squat 300, conventional 340 and hex 485

You pull from higher if you use the upper handles don't you?

Hex bar is kinda like a rack pull with some more squatting motion involved.

not if you use it upsidedown

>upsidedown

Attached: anon-does-hex-deads.png (300x300, 65K)

Based and gravitypilled

Man if you were trying to lift in zero g you'd have to use those rubber band things and machines and shit it would fucking suck

The new Army PT test uses hex bar deadlifts.

Yeah because of fewer injuries. I injured my lower back once doing deadlifts when I looked sideways into the mirror to check my form. Even though it was my fault, after that I reconsidered them. I'm not a pro athlete, I just like being strong. And then I switched to hex bar and never looked back.

>thread not about race
>first post makes it about race
4 channel dot org

>he fell for the BBC meme
Dick sizes are the same in blacks as they are for whites.

Yeah this place sucks but where else can we go?

Not on hex bars without raised handles.

also blacks have less buoyancy therefore making them worse swimmers.

is this a Jow Forums raid ffs
leave my shitty board

Attached: 1549107832044.jpg (500x500, 52K)

are your arms a part of your body, you absolute flaming nigger retard? Because they are definitely in a different position at all times using hex bar instead of straight bar. You stupid faggot.

Isn’t Hexlift the Leg Press of deadlifting? You can lift more weight but none of it counts.

even if this is a joke I can't imagine how much of a cuck you'd have to be to type this out

Jow Forums has invaded almost every board. It sucks.

>less stressful on the lower back
correct me if I'm wrong, but if done correctly, isn't stressing the body the whole point of weightlifting?

Jow Forums has always been on every board. Jow Forums has been like this for at LEAST 8 years, probably longer.

I've been on Jow Forums for 14 years I think, so 8 years still seems like an invasion.

To suggest that Jow Forums makes up Jow Forums and that Anons don’t make up Jow Forums is fucking stupid. Jow Forums is the constant, you are the variable.

No you haven't.

Simply false. You used to be able to have more discussions without people ranting about the blacks and the jews. /b/ stayed in /b/ when it was the primary board because they were trolling, but Jow Forums believes they're moral crusaders or some shit.

Indeed I have. Since 2005.

I wouldn’t think of it so much as an invasion as a zeitgeist. This is a German word for the “general feeling or culture of our time.” It isn’t that pol invaded fit or anywhere else... it’s that young men all across the globe are frustrated with constantly taking everyone shit... young white men in particular, who tend to lean conservative NOT because of their own ideology placed them there, but rather the world PUSHED them there with its lunacy and hypocracy.

I’m a sociologist myself working on my doctorate and it fascinated me enough to peruse a doctorate. I work with such bafoons who are so up their own asses they can’t look at this with rational, unbiased eyes. I admit, however, I do have a soft spot for “the kek boys” and can’t wait to watch their reactions to real world events (albeit predictable). Can’t believe I get paid for this shit. Not well but still

Or you’re being meme’d.

It's more exhausting than anything else.

I guess that explains the change from the lol racism posts of the past to the sad+angry racism posts of today.

By that logic, there's no reason to use a hex bar over a straight bar
>hextards btfo

The stormfront cunts have fermented. They feel they own the place. Worst part is that they act like the caricature of immigrants that they hate so much.

When i was doing initial training for my gig in japan all us gaijin had to do the onsen thing.

I was bigger than the nigs

Attached: 1547067840808.png (500x781, 236K)

>all us gaijin had to do the onsen thing
What?

yeah like asians! :^)

I fucked an Asian tranny who had legit 7" cock... you never know!

nah that's wrong. every board had its own flavor. fit, well fit was gay. the racist shit was never really there except for black-genetics envy

we had hex bars in my HS gym and we used them regularly but I feel like the ROM was limited compared to a straight bar.

wtf, did the bar not come from you gripping it on the ground to you gripping it standing up?

Wait am I supposed to be using the lower handles? I always use the higher ones

fucking idiot

Communal bathing.

but this is 4channel
why are you mentioning that old webzone?

SHEEEIT NIGGA

straight bar deadlift is just superior to me.
The way you lift encourages your lower back/posterior chain to work much harder, as opposed to having your arms by your side, encourage shrugging and from what i'v seen, worse and less strict form.
A pure deadlift is a feeling unlike any other, and the hexbar does a shit job of trying to replicate it.
/thread

You might want to look into a rickshaw. Very easy to load.

You could also load and pull from squat stands. Very easy to load this way.

Attached: 1533640782705.jpg (720x452, 49K)

Marginally true. People with a distaste for non-whites (spoken or otherwise) have always been over-represented across Jow Forums.
The continued march of the left towards terminal clown world hell, along with the invasion by the left with pc-bullshit where it doesn't belong, has caused an equal, opposite reaction by the right. People on the right what confirmation that they are not alone in their opinions, and that they can still find a social space where they are free to acknowledge their political opinions without having their income source threatened. They also react more violently to perceived left-ism in those social spaces because they have (rightly) observed that if you do not push back against progressivism, it will permeate your space and eventually seek to drive you out, whether you openly opposed it or not.

It's basically just a front squat. It's great if that's what your goal is but if your goal is to deadlift, it's not a deadlift.

just roll each side onto a smaller plate before you load them, acts like a mini jack for each side

I don't have one at my gym

waaaaaaaa

The ones belonging to the turbomanlet crosshit tards

>"it's not a deadlift"
>you lift the bar from the ground from a dead stop
>but it's not a deadlift!!

what the fuck?
Are you guys that are saying this baiting or what?
The only difference from a squat and deadlift is that the bar is in your hands in the deadlift and you pick it from the ground.
You move the angle of the knee and hips both times.

Hex bar is therefore a deadlift not a squat.

Attached: 1530570231468.png (274x258, 33K)

wrong
bottom of a squat rep should have your thighs well below parallel with the ground, majority of power comes from quads
bottom of a deadlift rep should have them above parallel, majority of power comes from posterior chain and hamstrings
if your deadlift and squat look like the same movement you're doing one of them wrong

Attached: Untitled.png (513x308, 19K)

send me a doi of your pblications, I'm interested, will you if I give you an email?

A 2011 study by Swinton et al. reported peak joint moments in the conventional and trap bar deadlifts with loads ranging from 10% of 1rm to 80% of 1rm. The average deadlifts in this study were 244.5kg (539lbs) for the conventional deadlift, and 265kg (584lbs) for the trap bar deadlift. All of the submaximal testing with both bars used were based on barbell deadlift 1rm numbers.

For the conventional deadlift, the peak hip flexion moment was 353Nm, and the peak knee flexion moment was 96Nm. The ratio of peak hip moment to peak knee moment was 3.68:1. This compares favorably to another study which reported knee and hip moments at the point the bar broke the ground. In that study, the ratio was 3.56:1.

For the trap bar deadlift, the peak hip flexion moment was 325.6Nm, and the peak knee flexion moment was 182.5Nm. The ratio of peak hip moment to peak knee moment was 1.78:1.

If you look at EMG though, posterior chain activation is almost the same because people use slightly more weight on the trap bar.

Essentially, form and leverages are less important.

Attached: Squat-Hinge-1 (1).png (768x248, 11K)

Holy fuck this was an underrated post

for me its more of a squat in conventional deadlift since im tall and my proportions make it awkward i stand at like parallel
with the hex bar its above parallel
also since hex bar has higher handles it would literally mean you sit down less so its more of a deadlift by ur logic

I'm not arguing about a hex bar, I'm disagreeing with your point that the only difference between squat and deadlift is the position of the bar
also I'm relatively tall (6'2) and i have no problem doing a deadlift just like the one i pictured, maybe you just have short arms

losers complain, winners adapt. such is life

Feminism is the reason I now lean right

There is no hex bar in my gym and dumbells go up only to 90 lbs

Kek perfect