Why haven't you asked your gym crush out yet, Jow Forums?

Why haven't you asked your gym crush out yet, Jow Forums?

Attached: valentinesday.jpg (893x767, 81K)

Don't have one, don't want one.

Attached: 1549846610847.jpg (640x480, 43K)

Because she has a gf who's just as fit as she is.

Fuarrrk lads you wouldn't believe the arses on them.

I talked to a female today at university. Not quite at talking to people at the gym level yet

>lying to anonymous shit posters on a Japanese themed basket weaving image forum

Tfw I'm on a business trip and even if I could I don't have the balls to ask her.

I can't ask myself out. That's fucking crazy

Oh, you're the designated gym huar?

because im a bitch

Nah, man. All the dudes at my gym are either little kiddies, inert military, or flood-infected boomers

I want to fugg but I dislike people in general too much to be attracted to anyone

Fine, fine. Just post some tits so I can stop hitting F5.

lol. shut up huar.

because it would be incest op
>homegym master race

I can post my dick

I forgot what it is like to even have a crush. Can one of you describe the feeling so I may remember?

It'll do.

for the love of god, please

Because I dont have a gym crush and I'm already in a happy monogamous relationship with my loving partner. There's a few guys I check out when Im there but there isnt anyone I'm really interested in beyond eye candy.

Out of pure spite. Im not giving a bitch free attention and satisfaction of stroking her ego. She can either earn it or fuck off.

I have been making eye contact with a girl who hangs out at the same place I do in uni for the past ~3 months

how do I approach lads

>3 months

It's already awkward at this point.

how do I rectify this situation? I think I've developed a crush on her

>friendzoned

I've never spoken a word to her, we have no mutual contacts

This girl said hi because we were the only two in the gym but I'm too autistic to hold a conversation and bottled it ffs

Attached: a09.png (772x804, 479K)

>hurr I need a friend who is also her friend to hear from me that I'm interested so they can tell her
Fucking christ m8, you'd have to talk to her either way. Expand your horizons.

I said that in reference to friendzoned, can't be friendzoned if I've never interacted with her besides eye contact and slight smiling

He's straight.
>chit chatting between sets
>"oh yeah my gf the other day was (blah blah)"
>mfw
>excuse myself
>finish my set quickly and leave

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 07 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_05.11_[2018.10.19_20.48.56].png (469x557, 408K)

I'm literally going to this evening...she is usually there at that time. Wish me luck boys, pretty sure she is interested

Attached: 1496878620550.jpg (2040x1244, 769K)

you should assume most dudes are straight first mate to avoid the let down, unless they wear pink or something

> be me, last year
> go to gym every Saturday right when the gym opens at 9am
> only other person in the building is a qt girl who primarily did cardio and lower-body barbell/kettlebell routines, squat decent weight
> this goes on every Saturday for 6 months without saying a word beyond "Are you still using this?" to each other
> Suddenly, she stops coming to the gym
> Get a little sad, move on and finish strong for the next few months to reach my goals for the year
> Today after work, I see her again for the first time in months
You are too late, my beautiful buttercup. I have ascended to a realm beyond earthly carnal desires. I seek only glory now.

Attached: 1548186465049.jpg (914x545, 147K)

im going to ask him out tomorrow. i'm nervous.

Because I'm married so I won't. Plus I think she likes me wife more than me.

Send pics

Do americans really do this tradition with the valentine cards? Seems like a good way to make losers feel like shit

>flood-infected boomers

Attached: tenor.gif (498x280, 539K)

Because I'm married and she lifts more than me. God I would love if she would get a strap on and dp my wife with me though.

Would you guys rather go out with a retired roastie or be alone for the rest of your life?

Attached: qt azn.jpg (339x602, 28K)

why is fit so gay?

Attached: IMG_1003.jpg (4032x3024, 1.74M)

Attached: dia_sweat.jpg (644x422, 69K)

>home gym in mom's house
>dipping pen in the company ink

i-its complicated.

rofl that dicj is semi erect and small and skinny

You mean that gym thot that only does lower body workouts so her ass will look fat in the skirts she wears on the weekends when she goes out to binge drink until she vomits and get railed by someone she met on Tinder? No thanks, I'm not interested in herpes.

you probably already have it

it's ok

it's the only one i have of it rn. but you're right, the only thing that's thick about it is the head

>distancezoned

What she say

this
so brehs, there’s this trashy but super hot poor girl that lives right across the street from my homegym. She’s constantly outside in the summer time and since I got the home gym I’ve been making great gains. Question is, would it be cringey if in the summer I keep the garage door open (I normally would anyway on certain days) and workout so she can see me? The idea being hopefully after enough glancing eye contact and awkward waves and “hellos” we eventually have full conversation and hangout? I just want to fuck her but I’m not chad enough just to walk up to stranger and start talking. I gotta ease into that kinda shit it’s the only way I know

>super hot poor girl
doesn't exist.

Because I’m still fat with a slight double chin and shitty facial hair. But I’m 6’3 though! Fml

>he actually did it
nice benis

bro if i had a pic id show you. the girl is a smokeshow but lives in a shitty apartment

>tall
>thin
>brunette (her hair is actually really nice, long and healthy)
>perky tits
>firm ass

shes one of those girls i can see either finding a rich dude that takes care of her or getting ruined by the bbc.

Need to get rid of the boyfriend.

It’s always a fucking fuccboi in the way who just lucked out in timing.

Attached: 11D3D43E-857E-47E7-BA5F-617624DCB3FB.jpg (650x408, 53K)

I CANT ASK GIRLS OUT THEY LOOK AT ME SOMETIMES I DONT KNOW IF ITS BECAUSE THEYRE WEIRDED OUT BY ME WHEN IM RABDOMLY LOOKING AROUND OR AFTER OR I TALK TO THEM ONCE AND TRY TO GIVE THEM SIGNALS AND THEN I CANT FIGURE OUT WHATS GOING ON AHHHH FUCK I NEED TO GET BIG

>fuccboi
using this word in current year, yikes. Boyfriend needs to dump your stupid ass.

I've been trying to make it for a year now, told myself I'd have a girlfriend by "next valentine's day". I've been alone all this time and I don't see that changing in the next few hours.
Discouraging to fail my goal like this. I'll keep trying though. Next year for sure I won't be alone. Maybe I won't have a girl, but I'll have friends and be happy. That's probably more realistic.

Attached: e2b89c2b4f1286264ef087740b5e0f92f582b49e31e725e634e44d19a2db5a37.jpg (700x415, 62K)

Because I wanna rape her, not get to know her.

Attached: A614858A-6E1D-4522-AF5E-6FCA8FA452BC.jpg (1242x759, 186K)

kek, i wear pink to the gym and have a gf

Holy shit fuck you for posting this image I just got a panic attack from a memory I blocked off eons ago.
>Me in elementary school
>Foreigner fresh off the boat, knew a decent amount of English but too afraid to speak up
>Nobody wanted to be friends with the weirdo
>Valentines Day rolls around, they make us do shit like OP's pic related
>Nobody puts shit in my box
>Not even the teacher
You know, there's something really disturbing about knowing exactly when your life went down the drain. A couple years later I got into a bunch of anime and stopped socializing completely.

Attached: drinking anime.jpg (552x364, 110K)

because she works there and if it goes bad id have to find a new gym :(

>Valentines Day rolls around, they make us do shit like OP's pic related
Do Americans really...

Attached: bortz_nani.png (1356x1080, 868K)

Because even though we work at the gym together i'm too nervous to make a move

Attached: 1545953479732.jpg (720x398, 81K)

Not him but I'm a leaf and yeah, they made us do that every year. I'm sure most Western schools do.

Yeah I had to do it every year, but we were required to give everyone a valentine at my school. As a matter of fact I don't remember any schools in the area doing it any other way

We don't do it here in Bongland. Seems like a vicious practice that singles out the less sociable and popular kids.

In the earliest grades (maybe K-2nd) it's common for kids to bring in "cards" for everyone w/ candy (like, 2inch cards with a Power Rangers theme or some shit).

After a few years it gets phased out, I'm not aware of kids still doing it in 4th/5th grade. In high school you could buy "candygrams" to send to other students, but it wasn't the same "get up during class and pass out your valentines".

leaf here they do, i was fat and social retarded as a kid fucking AHHHHHH

Attached: pb19.jpg (800x1200, 498K)

>you probably already have it
Cope

hahahaha i train at home

Attached: happy mask feel.jpg (908x714, 99K)

Wtf, I'm a leaf and I've never done that shit. Y'all on the east side?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 03 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_09.41_[2018.06.16_12.14.27].png (205x259, 94K)

Toronto

Yeah, I grew up in Vancouver and I've never seen that. That must've been terrible

live in the gta, i remember it happening twice, other than that we did candy grams i got some from my secret admirer aka the female teacher fucking kill me

Attached: 1510334569762.jpg (800x680, 330K)

Haha, good thing I was homeschooled until middle school by fundamental, Bible literal Christians so I didn't have to endure that, haha.

>I'm sure most Western schools do.
Down Under reporting in, nah. The whole idea sounds horrific, fucking glad they don't.
I thought the whole thing was a fabricated joke on that episode of the Simpsons, it sounded too cruel to be real.

hahaha gay

Attached: 1548831528795.jpg (616x468, 88K)

I'm waiting for tomorrow, I'm hoping she complains about having nobody to go out with for valentines day, then I can ask her.
If she's not into me she'll probably realize this as a possibility and not complain like most singles do.
Good plan? Or is that commonly known as a situation and therefor will be avoided no matter her feelings towards me?

Attached: 1547979758645.png (855x960, 1.13M)

You could just ask her instead of playing women's games.
Stop trying to think 3 moves ahead, see the opportunities in front of you and take them.

She wasn't there tonight... it will have to be tomorrow or whenever I see her next

She’s this perfect Asian girl that runs PPL and has excellent form, ass I’d eat daily if I could.
Never said more than two words to her, I’ll never talk to her