D-D-Do you still lift for her Jow Forums?

D-D-Do you still lift for her Jow Forums?

Attached: CDC2D360-836A-4C3B-AF0B-5F0CED730E99.jpg (600x238, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qAzVYCs4BMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah. She's gay now, and her gf is a lot better looking than I am.

Attached: 1547520081588.jpg (600x719, 106K)

no
but when i see her every now and then i just hope she is impressed by my improvement and thinks "i fucked up letting him go"

yes i do
we are expecting our first child
i will then lift for her and my child

should have been training that bank account

I still lift for Him

Attached: photos-of-Jesus-Christ-smiling.jpg (327x392, 22K)

I hope you're not lifting for 3DPD, faggot

Attached: c952c437a572fac2e97df5db69f3155a.png (1920x1200, 3M)

I never understood this oneitis meme. I have literally never spent a single second thinking about someone else while I'm on my own.
I really don't understand it.

Lmao

Everything I do is for me. I wish I could be alone.

I did for a year. Now I lift only for myself and possibly future mires

I'm too old to lift for my highschool sweetheart.

no, i lift for pic related

Attached: m1wy9gifzcg21.jpg (640x853, 70K)

It's been 6 years since HS. I can't get piercing blue eyes, smooth blonde hair, and silky skin off my mind. Always shoot your shots fellas. I'll never see her again.

>she's in the other room, laughing at youtube videos
Damn right I still lift for her.

Yes, but not to attain her, but to make her feel like shit about her existence.

accidental, comedical catalog hover screencap

Attached: Capture.png (1366x455, 355K)

Yes, I love her

always

Attached: wholesome gf.png (500x358, 37K)

Fuck yeah user. Best fuck she ever had was me. She will regret everything, dumb bitch. Imm full of depression and anger, best motivation to lift, ive been hitting prs every week

That's fucked up bro

I lift because of her, not for her

>get served by qt waitress at restaurant
>think she's gorgeous and has a good head on her shoulders
>she's very friendly to me, friends at table said she was digging me
>start going often, become a regular
>start going to gym regularly to get confidence to ask her out
>finally get her to serve me again
>start making small talk with her so I can find my balls to ask her out
>she mentions her boyfriend

I fucking hate myself so goddamn much for getting my hopes up.
Fuck it, I don't lift for her but at least I can thank her for giving me that little motivation I guess, sorry for the blogpost.

Women don't give a shit about exes. They are too busy fucking 10/10 guys on Tinder, until they find their ideal beta bux to snare.

I stopped lifting for her and for anyone in that matter when I realize that no matter what I'll do people will let me down.

I gave so much to people who wouldn't even raise a thumb for me, so fuck all that bullshit, if you lift for anything other than yourself you're retarded

I'm sorry user, that sucks.
I wish I could be your friend so that you could at least rely on somebody

S-same

Condolences user. Tommorow is V-day so I'm gonna go work out and If my Gym crush is there, she's probably single, and that would give me some hope of making it after I stop being a fatfuck and diddly 3pl8 with good form.

Attached: fit azn asss.jpg (779x1024, 170K)

>I wish I could be your friend so that you could at least rely on somebody
not him but i'll just let you know this is the gayest thing i've read all week

Heh, it's not your fault. I thought I could rely on people too you know.

Doing things that I would appreciate but to others. I helped a dude with his break-up by letting him crash in my flat and letting use my computer and everything. He ended fucking another bitch on MY bed and made me wait 30 minutes for them to finish for me to be able to enter in my own flat. Felt like a cuck.

And it's just an example. People just want everything, and if you try being nice to them they will abuse it, guys just like girls, so fuck them

not him, but maybe if you're in the area we can meet up and I can eat out your ass?

In the beginning I did just like some other anons. That really stoked the fire and got me into shape, but then I realized all women are the same and there are millions of them. So I lift for the entire population of booty, not one single booty. Stop with the oneitis guys, she's not special. She's probably getting pounded by chad right now. Lift so you can BECOME the chad.

Attached: 1539834806910.jpg (444x531, 98K)

I lift to forget about her

of course. the tinge in her eyes when she can literally see my transformation over the months as she gets tugged along by her beer gut used audi driving ricer faggot boyfriend is fucking priceless. then looking at her liked tweets and seeing stuff like "news flash: i still think of you" just fuels my fucking gains. i love seeing those fake smiles, i know they're fake too, its very obvious.

[spoiler] please fucking come back these gains are nothing without you [/spoiler]

Attached: 1535940749078.jpg (250x250, 9K)

god i fucking hate the word wholesome

kek

No, I lift for me.

I care about myself more than anyone else, nobody will have more influence on your life than yourself. By becoming a better person you can be then be better for other people, so it is not selfish. People who "put other people first" are usually martyrs and don't actually do much good.

I couldn’t
I missed my chance yet I saw all the signals

Attached: Sad2.jpg (975x1200, 156K)

I lift to prove to myself I can make it, that I can want something, and get it. I lift to feel like I'm in control of something.

Attached: faceapp.jpg (280x238, 18K)

Lift for the weak and helpless

Attached: Jessica+Strom+Hi+Res+No+Logo.jpg (1500x1001, 1.03M)

I feel sorry for you then bud. It's a good feeling when just the thought of a person can put you in a good mood.

I don't really know why I lift any more. I think I just don't want to disappoint myself again by giving up.

Yes, in fact i do.
GOD LIFT THE QUEEN

Attached: 1514454024-isabel-ii-inglaterra.jpg (2000x1331, 302K)

Why doesn’t she exist?

fuck there's a lot of incels on this board. Someone show me the door out of this faggot infested place.

Always
youtube.com/watch?v=qAzVYCs4BMY

It is a good feel, but when that person will never come your way, it can be a shitty feeling too

ctrl + w

Based

I lift to like myself more because the people I wasted time thinking about don't exist

Attached: 1527741903202.jpg (700x641, 60K)

I first started lifting because I got beat up.

Then I lifted for her.

Now I just do it as a way to practice self discipline.

>there never was a her for me to lift for

Attached: make it stop.jpg (1200x1192, 379K)

I started lifting after a 4 year hiatus because of her. God damn did I let myself go during my relationship.

This

I don't think she ever wanted me to lift. But she's gone, now.

BASED

>Going to a air conditioned box for 5 hours a week to lift weights is self discipline

same brother same.

this is the start of our real life. Fuck these bitches. Lets become sick cunts and get shredded. Then every time this bitch thinks about us she dies inside.

I like this

Same kek fuck you val

I lift to forget her. The worst part is that I fucking know I'll most probably get a valentine's text from her tomorrow and I won't know what to do with myself. Will most likely get drunk and pass out so I don't fucking cry myself to sleep

10 year reunion?

I thought this was just me....

Is there really a group of men who are getting Jow Forums just to fuck with an ex?
Nice...

If it gets you to the gym and doesn't fuck up the rest of your life it's probably a good reason

I do...

Attached: n_5N2QdwrrUz7RZc.webm (1280x720, 1.21M)

I was at first, then she saw me making gains and suddenly decided to text me after saying she was too busy to hang out for 3 weeks straight. Now I’m leaving humanity behind and getting spite gains while I give her one word responses. Feel so fucking good bros

Attached: 45E04F2B-3EBA-4981-B27C-DD9A57349831.jpg (1024x696, 70K)

Are you me

Yeah buddy.

Attached: e5270932932041b282bc869e924961cb.jpg (2508x3541, 3.33M)

This is so pathetic and sad.

Attached: mHM3DMk.gif (332x215, 1.99M)

Used to, now i lift so I can one day kill other men with my bare hands

Attached: 27e026e78def3c4cb9ea40c17e10156781b888fcbd733a5fbce65b72ef565e05.jpg (1600x900, 317K)

I agree, please stop giving Twitch thots so much attention. It makes it harder for ordinary men to fuck them.

>I gave so much to people who wouldn't even raise a thumb for me

Attached: 1501826428276.png (637x360, 267K)

Nah, but her showing interest in me back when I was a schlubby loser made me realise that maybe I could turn my trainwreck of a life around. Wasn't beyond life quite yet.

Guess I lift for myself.

i havent had a “her” in months
its an empty kind of feel

Attached: FCB40F49-7F2D-4DEE-9C13-0BF3C1569D9B.jpg (750x905, 175K)

Not anymore. At this point I lift because I never want my gains to go after spending so much time, energy and resources to get them in the first place.

This, after experiencing the luckewarm effects of a sarms cycle I made the decision to try as hard as I could to keep the meager gains I made and damage control the amount of money I blew

kek

Based

What’s it like to love and be loved?

This

Attached: 1518218461786.jpg (621x502, 47K)

I lift for her

Attached: giphy.gif (660x371, 261K)

No, my final goal is to roid until I leave humanity behind

amen

>I gave so much to people who wouldn't even raise a thumb for me

Attached: 1507654565049.jpg (480x445, 35K)

Attached: 1549626901310.png (407x275, 181K)

I lift so she'd want me back
Just so i can fuck and dump her

Fsg

i lift for anime girls

>10/10
Retarded fucking incel kys. You only know low class women

Good goy. Don't forget to always protect us, God's chosen people!

mine ended our 5 year relationship last week. I didn't want it to end, I wanted to have kids with her and only her. I wanted to watch her waddle around when she's pregnant and get stuff from the top shelf for her. We both confirmed we still wanted two boys last month. Today that idea doesn't even exist in my head anymore.

Attached: 1491553020106.jpg (640x597, 83K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: NONONONONONONO.gif (450x506, 3.34M)

Damn user......

Attached: 1536877625855.png (257x196, 7K)

>Losing my older mommy gf, she's the mother I deserved...

It's not wrong because she's older goddammit

Attached: 1540180492964.jpg (700x700, 29K)

Slowly realizing she never did anything for me or even made an effort.
Fuck her and her pure self interest

Attached: 1519098230559.jpg (600x600, 34K)

Damn son, what happened if I may ask?

i woke up today in "her" bed

>it's the ex-gf
weve been sort of dating or whatever for 2 months now
and just after last weekend when she was on a 2 day trip with her theatre group she became distant

what did this dumb user do?
exactly
v-day
put rose petals, chocolates and a small card on der desk to find when she wakes up

oh lord have mercy with my cuck ass

i lift for him no homo

Attached: curtis.jpg (300x400, 24K)

I lift for my Mom.