I have weak spinal erectors. Is this a good exercise or is it a meme?

I have weak spinal erectors. Is this a good exercise or is it a meme?

Attached: FEE91E0F-7694-43DC-9A27-96FD98F6F190.jpg (600x333, 42K)

You have weak spinal erectors because you use machines.

Stop using machines, and the problem will fix itself.

And stop doing exercises SEATED.

Do Back Extensions, they are great

Meme. Back braced, sit ups for plebs anyways.

There’s a machine that locks your legs in place, and then you do a reverse crunch.

But honestly.... just babby weight deadlift. If your lower back is problematic strengthen it with the reverse crunches.

This poster simply gets it

I don't want guys looking at my as sin the gym.

What's wrong with machine back extension?

Do deadlifts and rows, also do ohp and accessory lifts standing.

If you row u have to do some kind of push on that horizontal plane at some point or you’ll develop problems.

Same with overhead press you’ll have to do assisted pull ups or something. Vertical push/pull is one of the most important parts of any routine tho.

Meme waste of money machine
Do your compounds and do back extensions, reverse hypers, GHR and RDL for assistance

Problem is I was doing RDLs with 185 and pulled something in my lower back.

I can't do shit for deadlifts.

You’re secretly gay because you think about men staring at your ass and you have the audacity to assume you have an ass worth staring at.

Go suck gas station cock.

When I first started deadlifting I hurt my back trying to do 285 for 5. Was a bitch to bend over for a few weeks. Couldn't even squat. About a year and a half later I'm up to 500x5 on deadlift. Fix your form. Luckily, it's easier than ever to record yourself and find numerous videos on proper deadlift form.

That machine is gayer than pretty much anything else.

It's better than doing nothing about your weakness. Are there better exercises? Yes, DL, RDL, GHR, supermans are all superior assuming you're a healthy person.

Give it a try and if you like it then do it, don't people on the internet keep you from doing shit you enjoy

Same shit happened to me and i have an adversity to deadlifting.

It’s decent if you’re an old man

>butthurt fags know that they don't get away with staring at dudes

People see you gays staring at other men. You're not supposed to look at other men in the gym, only women.

Do Superman's at home everyday for 3x 10 with a 4 second hold at the top. In general target your entire back and abdominal area. You might want to avoid deadlifting until the issue is resolved.

based middle aged woman poster

Boomers love that machine

This actually sounds interesting. How well does it work?

I’ve been on the back extension machiene and it literally does shit all. I could do it on my sleep just falling back with minimal effort.

>avoid deadlifting until the issue is resolved
What the fuck, no. Deadlifting us the best way to resolve the problem. Just do them with proper form and accept the fact that it will be a shit deadlift for some time until your back gets stronger

do romanian deadlifts and back extensions

>erectors
lol