Have you dated a wheyfu?

have you dated a wheyfu?

Attached: scontent-yyz1-1_cdninstagram_com-52746554_610554156124682_1705075124358482716_n.webm (640x1136, 1.2M)

>ever dating a woman who sluts around on social media
WEW

I wish

it's just snapchat, nerd

>snapchat isn't social media

Never date a stripper, hairdresser or a girl that lift. They got serious issues.

Attached: 1525569262047.jpg (1080x1080, 1001K)

>hairdresser
Wait, why?

Attached: 1487208945583.png (540x300, 201K)

That's even worse you fucking mong

Yeah, sex was great specially when she hopped on anavar
However, she was batshit insane and her kinks got darker

>ywn meet a 10/10 aryan, virgin, traditional wheyfu
>ywn awkwardly try to speak with each other during a date as you realize neither one of you do much other than lifting weights
>ywn start working out with each other
>ywn notice that your gym workouts are your dates and that you like each other the way you guys are
>ywn realize that she doesn't care about your fitness imperfections, the same way you don't care about her fitness imperfections
>ywn marry this wheyfu
>ywn buy a house with this wheyfu
>ywn spend quality time with her designing and building a humble yet effective home gym in your garage with her
>ywn eventually have children with her
>ywn have beautiful aryan children with her with a perfect 1:1 son to daughter ratio with her, giving both parents the desired children they want
>ywn eventually teach your children to workout, lift and diet properly
>ywn grow old and slowly lose your gains together, yet retain enough muscle and strength to wow those younger than you and spire them to stay as fit as you have become.

Attached: 1518116774737.jpg (246x138, 8K)

Dunno about where you're from but here hairdresser is synonymous with retard.

My ex gf and best friend became a hairdresser, and indeed, she became retarded as well

The cosmetology field isn't exactly full of the most educated individuals...

Yep. I was a weak bitch though, and lost her because of it. Mental and emotional gains are much harder to make than physical, imo. But I'm still improving; I know I'll accomplish more than her and go farther.

>perfect aryan wheyfu
>also wants daughters

Attached: Implying.png (551x474, 258K)

>have you dated?

No

The retards I share this board with...

Attached: 1443902084465.jpg (640x640, 68K)

What the fuck....my cousin's "jersey shore" style wife is a hairdresser. How long has this trend been around?

Since the occupation existed. Salons are festering grounds for gossip and pettiness, which inadvertently warps personality.

>ywn have a lovely Jow Forums tomboyish gf and hit the gym together
Life is truly suffering

delet this

>have you dated?
No. Today's hard.

>daughters

Attached: 20190214_114011.jpg (170x175, 23K)

d-delete this

Attached: 1x9eea.jpg (981x981, 75K)

Attached: 1544895810894.jpg (300x360, 35K)

Based and redpilled

Feom my experience this is true

>My ex is a hairdresser, so is her best >friend. Both semi to seriously suicidical, >both cut themselves(at least used to be >idk now) and unfaithful (in multiple >relationships)

Or a teacher or girl who rides horses.

t. cuck

or any girl that's working instead of being a trad wife and a mother to your children

Attached: 1495021939798.jpg (750x573, 24K)

Attached: 1550151140487.jpg (2048x1536, 579K)

Attached: 1549584423099.jpg (1536x2048, 333K)

life is not an anime faggot, go outside

why are we still here

Attached: 1515965023438.jpg (107x96, 8K)

zoomers ladies and gentlemen

this, you are literally investing in being a cuckhold if you are unfortunate enough to have a daughter. not to mention that no matter how hard you try to raise her right and instilling just values, as soon as she leaves the house to live on her own or god forbid send her to college, the jew will be right there around the corner to undo all that time and effort you spent with her and become another statistic feminist slut with shaved died hair and guzzling cocks by the dozen.

i have nothing but pity for anons who are cursed with daughters in this day and age

I spotted the hardcore fags.
Special mention to
>you are literally investing in being a cuckhold if you are unfortunate enough to have a daughter
Who's a pedophile that will fuck his own daughter as soon as possible.
>the jew will be right there around the corner
Honorable mention to the jew quotes
Were you shitted on since birth by a comie jew nigger to be this bitter?

Attached: whitaker 2.gif (364x307, 1.67M)

wtf am I reading

Attached: 157893993920.jpg (647x608, 52K)

I don't think he has to worry about his technicolor haired feminist daughter guzzling cocks.
Lot of pussy nashing and emotional sexual and physical abuse by her girlfriend joe though.

ohhhh boy he's gonna say it

Attached: 1514940484388.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

this pasta never gets old

Attached: 1545571109244.png (597x418, 132K)

you dont even make any sense

Attached: you will regret this.gif (299x224, 1.78M)

The fact that it's normalized for women to do this shows the current moral bankruptcy of the west.

Come to this thread for wheyfus.
No wheyfus.
I am sad.

tfw gf is slowly becomin a wheyfu.
and this other 9/10 wheyfu wants to fuck me, but gf is crazy jealous.

I told her I will go and deadlift with her in a few days, she said that she need me around for her pr, she can't do it alone.

I would never cheat on my gf, but I have never seen an ass and legs like that, damn.
And she is smart and really cool too.

If she wasn't this perfect gf would do a threesome, but understandably she won't right now.

i think i would actually be attracted to my daughter if i had one so this "having a daughter is the ultimate cuck" thing gets to me

>iwn have a 5/10 Jow Forums bf who will kick my brown inferior ass at 3am to jog and feel the air sting my raw lungs
>he will never teach me how to eat fit, lift, fast, and make me stay on track
>he'll never make me evolve from a disgusting lard ass to a disciplined and obedient wheyfu
i admittedly don't have enough of a willpower on my own, and the thought of being lovingly controlled for my own good is hot as shit

What I got out of this
>you know nothing about each other besides the mutual interest of exercise
>you have no personality besides exercising
Dude that is so fucking awful get a hobby

a are you a boy?

No, but I've thought about it. Decided social suicide isn't worth the risk for tranny drugs.

What the hell are you doing stop using greentext, retard

JUSTfags fuck off. We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

NYC area? and how brown?

Nah, I'd say a shade darker than caramel, but I'm not a very accurate descriptor of brown skin aside from sand/mud/caramel/curtains shut at 2am

Why are you doing this?

Attached: 1542597185104.jpg (632x403, 31K)

Unfortunate, I'd probably bleach the fuck out of you minus 40lbs.

>not realizing that they pass on the male genes
>not wanting swole grandkids

Bleach creams/serums accelerate the risk of skin cancers so no thanks.

That means I'd put somewhat white babies in you.

Yeah, I'll admit, that gave me a chuckle.

God damn THIS. As a dude who doesn't like dirty whores, if I have any inkling that she does shit like this, I immediately ignore them forever. Imagine your daughter being so shallow that she has to show herself off in your panties for random dudes so she feels good about herself. It's disgusting and sad.

imagine actually having this pathetic, beta mindset

im going to literally make all my dreams come true, fag.