Meet girl

>meet girl
>flirt with her, sleep with her
>continue sleeping together
>she starts falling in love with me
>as soon as she starts showing signs of feelings I start falling in love with her
>do the relationship thing for a while
>remember why being single is better
>continue dating while letting my desire to be single poison the relationship
>break up
>have a few weeks single
>meet girl
>repeat

Why am I like this bros? Why am I incapable of both having casual sexual relationships and being happy in extended monogamy?

Attached: 1ED47D19-C93A-48C1-9FC1-7E4550E5A78E.jpg (750x908, 793K)

Everyone is like that believe it or not. There's no answer.

SHOO SHOO DISCORD TRANNY

This happened to me until I met a girl that I was totally fine not fucking other girls. Mfw she ends up leaving me instead. Back on the grind I guess.

Attached: 18B7A9E1-B582-4C06-B292-B11EA2625D04.jpg (229x220, 7K)

U wot m8

There must be an answer. I want to make it

Attached: FA305478-1E7F-43D5-9392-DDC20765DD6F.jpg (750x748, 398K)

Just become ruthless then, there's no magic solution mate

It's sorta unsettling how that pic is only a 9 year transformation

I havent been intimate with a girl for 2 years now and havent been intimate with a real girl for 4 years now so go cry somewhere else masterfaggot

I'm exactly the same, man. Broke up in November, fucked a lot of girls in December and January until that got old, and at the beginning of this month I found a total sweetie with the most amazing feeling puss ever. She's obsessed with me so I guess this is about to be the next 6-8 months of my life.

This is the ideal female body type. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

I think your narcissistic. I’m the same way, it’s like I ADORE the girl at first, then slowly get disinterested and want other girls no matter what. Sucks

How can I be narcissistic if I hate myself

disgusting plastic thot

I got myself a milf fwb for this situation. It's the only way bruh. I'm 29 she's 45, so what am I gonna do, marry her? plus she's fixed so I get to cum in her pussy.

It’s actually a sign that you’re a good natured person. You have to decide what’s more important to you. Casual sex is something not a lot of people can pull off.

I'm shit at explaining, but basically you are good at acting how she wants you to be, you know how to make her fall in love and you get a buzz from it

You need to learn to not do this, you'll be less successful with girls, but by being yourself you will find a girl who you are actually more compatible with and the relationship will be less shallow, but all relationships get boring a bit at some point, if you love them boredom becomes content.

T. Oldfag

Basically my life, but i dont fall in love and its usually a 3 weeks thing
Shit feels empty

>basically you are good at acting how she wants you to be

Shit bro, that hits close to home

How can I have a stronger sense of self?

I can't tell you that, just have it on your mind, it took time and experience for me to realise it.

I couldn't understand how every girl I dated was obsessed with me, sounds great but I knew something wasn't right, realising it is a massive step and shows that you aren't a narcissist and you realise that there love isn't actually real.

How the fuck do you guys get laid? It's unfathomable to me that people actually have sex.

God intended for us to be married before anything sexual, so of course you are not satisfied

Do you even try?

No I'm scared of women

Well for me the trick was realising how to express my sexuality when interacting with women, like looking distractedly at their lips in normal conversation, or making subtly sexual comments, like in a haha-joking-but-not-really kinda way. That and figuring out that there needs to be a certain amount of push and pull with a woman; too much push and you scare her off, too much pull and she either thinks you’re not interested, or she doesn’t think of you sexually enough for her to be interested. People will often say that women want to be treated as sexual objects which is true, the hard part is figuring out how much you can do without being creepy or too aggressive, which has to be moderated based on her mood, how into you she is, and how comfortable she is with you/what stage your relationship with her is at. I guess I’ve got the knack for it, but idk if following my advice is the best plan. This post reads like I’m a sociopath.

Stop being scared brah, get a prostitute to show you the ropes

>call up a mate
>go to a club
>talk to literally any girl who makes eye contact
>have sex
>???
>profit

im starting to realize this as well.

I don't have any friends

Just be yourself, brah

Attached: 1528533568079.png (2048x2048, 804K)

y..yeah... unsettling haha

Attached: FE085978-72E0-4313-910E-C6CC31D2199E.jpg (750x745, 847K)

Cause modern relationships are something to be consumed, you get the best you can get in any given moment, and don't invest in it properly, because deep down, you know that all sex and silliness aside, there's no point in committing for a longer duration. You can easily swap out girl #5 for #6, and the quality stays same, so any choice you make is irrelevant. They're irrelevant in your scheme of things. And for that, I applaud you.

delete this.

Attached: 1541407600949.png (554x523, 578K)

Who isn't? The lower tier ones are more mind games than anything else.

I've got this girl on my hallway that outright despises me, and I couldn't understand it at face value. Then I realized I'm at the uncanny valley for her: too good to consider banging her (she's ugly) but too low-tier to be considered high-status and therefore engaged as such. That breeds hatred like nothing else for some chicks.

Another girl from my hallway got fucked and choked by me in the middle of her 19th birthday (her friends were bemused), she came to me. Now she ignores me because I'm not high value enough for anything but an orbiter, but that's a thing I'm not going to do.

Rejection is always undermining, but you have to overcome it.

The whole sexual market value thing is such a meme. Yes being high-status and high-value creates sexual interest, but making an actual human connection with another person is why people have sex, not so they can win imaginary points in a made-up game.

Works every 1/500 times

Yeah, watching someone cute and hot growing into a disgusting plastics whore is truly disgusting

>cute and hot
>and hot
u wot m8

Be tall, handsome and confident and the odds are way better
Fucking cunt