What mode is this and how do I achieve it?

What mode is this and how do I achieve it?

Attached: David Goggins.png (262x359, 210K)

this mode is called goggins mode and you will never achieve it you weak-willed faggot

Top 1% bad ass in history. Hes in the same category as achilles.

The guy can literally go to sleep at night knowing that few men of his caliber ever existed. Its quite crazy

from the thumbnail in the catalog I thought it was Scoob

will never be able to outrun the fact that he is black and his dad left

>Achilles
>black
>>same category
Your never going to make it

Attached: DAC98577-6E6D-484C-B53D-726316850B44.jpg (300x300, 12K)

Fucking brutal... he did the reverse though - as in he left his dad.

>loses nearly 100 pounds in 3 months to become a SEAL

Actual legend. Not even considering that he finished near the top of an ultramarathon after doing a marathon only once before. Triathlete mode is an amazing title.

every time I think about skipping the gym or MMA class I think to myself "What would David Goggins do?"

works to get my ass up every time

>Your

Nog or not, Goggins is a testament to human will and achievement.

>how do I achieve it?
Train your dragon, senpai.

Lose your mind. Seriously Goggins is actually insane and a super exceptional individual. His entire life is working out.

post body

Steroids + cardio.

Imagine being this retarded

> racist
Never gonna make it

There is something about goggins' sheer willpower that is terrifying. Also, he is probably the only SEAL that is famous and hasn't said a word about what he dd in the teams.
It's a shame that he didn't get into CAG.

Attached: jagi_panic.jpg (640x476, 161K)

Imagine being this naive.

What's his job?

can someone greentext highlight me on goggins? why is he a badass? i see some pics of his posted here from time to time

Its hero worship from the same 2 faggots posting goggins threads day in and day out. I picture them as sweaty fat awkward teenagers who just discovered motivational videos on YouTube

>Abusive upbringing
>Bullied, do nothing fat nerd who lies to get people to like him (like a lot of Jow Forums posters were when they were kids)
>Failed out of moderately difficult tier 2 training in the airforce and took a desk job, got even fatter.
>Decided that he wasn't bitchmade, and that people and reality have no power over "Goggins".
>Ascends beyond the limits of mere mortal men just to prove to himself that he's not as worthless as people said.
>Continues to this day, years after leaving the teams, because he is literally the hardest man alive.
>Doesn't engage in self masturbatory rhetoric like 9/10 team guys.

Doesn't everyone want to hear my SEAL war stories? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE