Just drank 14 beers holy shit how fucked am I? This is the fourth time this week

Just drank 14 beers holy shit how fucked am I? This is the fourth time this week.

Attached: 1548380846053.png (817x920, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vinepair.com/articles/beer-bottle-size/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>drinking beer instead of vodka
never gonna make it

Attached: 1543753906513.png (774x850, 269K)

>tfw you get drunk and accidentally take a swig of your dip bottle

you didnt drink 14 beers

Found the minor

I've certainly done it before, why could this guy not?

you're an alcoholic. seek help. not trying to troll.
that is some hardcore binging bro, i hope you will stop and start getting better ASAP.

lol u gotta work tomorrow bud? might wanna get that calling in sick email drafted so you can proof read that bitch a few times

I've drank a bottle of whiskey in

>tfw get high and accidently drink from the cup you ashed in

Am I an alcoholic if I consume 5 drinks a night?

Attached: 1483876286721.jpg (421x360, 37K)

yes.

I used to drink a 30 pk np, not now though, i dont drink anymore, waste of time and money, used to wake up w leg cramps had to crawl to bathroom one time to piss,no ty

I've killed a bottle of jack honey in >2 hours, and a big ass bottle of bourbon in a night. Granted the bourbon was over the course of the night and I was fucked off 4g of some shrooms, but it was a giant fuckin bottle

14 beers ain't shit. Average saturday night with the boys

ive never had this many youus before. were all going to make it

That's 6000 calories in booze on the low end so far. I've been there bro, was clearing a fifth every two days. You know a bunch of drinking will kill you over time, the thing you have to work out is why you don't care right now. And then fix it. Maybe see a therapist.

>drink one beer
>feel bloated and full
>cant make it through a second without feeling like im going to explode

What kind of beer op

That feeling goes away when I burp. Once I hit the 4-5th beer I feel like I can drink endlessly. Once I hit 12-15 I'll be drunk as fuck and probably puke. I'm a lightweight very occasional drinker.

no

maybe

I think you've mixed up kcal and kj. Still bad though for sure.

>14 beers

Like fuck you did yank, you drank little baby tins, half beers. Come back when you drink 14 x 500ml tins or 14 full pints and you will have started.

vinepair.com/articles/beer-bottle-size/

>Drinks 14 300 ml 2% abv pisswasser
>Thinks he drank 14 beers

Pretty fucked. If you've got an addictive personality and you know it, you should really limit your access to this shit altogether.
I went through a phase where I drank a case a day, gave me the shits like you wouldn't believe. Still like a good beer though.

yuropoors thinking anybody cares how much they can drink. I love when people turn drinking into a pissing contest. Who the fuck cares

Kek, all those normies telling how much they drink like its an achievement or makes the lm though. Are you fgts all underage or sup

It's not about how much you we can drink, (I personally can't handle alcohol, 4-5 beers and I'm getting drunk)
But to euros 14 beers mean a completely different thing than to americans, it's physically impossible to drink 14 beers here in succession

how many ml is yank 14 beers?

14 beers here is basically 7L

yes

kek what? european here, 14 beers (33cl ~5,3% alcohol) is totally doable given some time

i don't think OP literally downed 14 beers in a short time window, if he did then yes that's weird

Am I a alcoholic if I used to benchdrink several days a week, and that I got anxiety attacks, depression, psykosis

but I havent drinken in a year and rarely think about drinking any more an alcoholic?

>33cl
Cuck cans don't count as a beer

ok big guy

No one cares how much anyone drinks, the drink isn't my point, it's that it's a small amount.

>I ate an entire snickers, the whole thing!
>I walked a mile, can you believe it? 1 actual mile
>I benched 30kg

Better go tell the internet

Attached: 1542969708825.jpg (630x470, 47K)

>get black out drunk
>call up dealer and order coke
>start smoking again
everytime

14 beers means 14 pints you tosser

>british posters

Attached: 1376256746781.jpg (387x461, 24K)

It's temporary user, you won't make it if you drink to excess that often.

Tone it back slowly if you can't go cold turkey.

You will make it if you want to.

Attached: i am here.jpg (640x637, 24K)

I'm not proud of it but last summer I ended up drinking 70 0.5l cans over 4 days so 14 pints in a night isn't impossible

(My stomach was utterly fucked afterwards, I wanted to die and I kept shitting like a brown sludge machine so I'm not proud of it)

It's possible, my cousin can clear 20-25 over a night easily, but he's like 300 pounds and a heavy drinker.