How much muscle should i expect to lose on a cut?

How much muscle should i expect to lose on a cut?
>currently 195lbs, 6'1, 22% BF
My maintenance is 2900 calories and im cutting down to 1750 a day
is this too much of a cut or should i take in more?
eating about 154g protein a day too
also i'm still relatively new to lifting, about 3 months or so

Attached: 1547583465830.jpg (1280x1795, 237K)

Its crazy how I wouldn't even look at her if dressed passing by in the street but would literally be salivating to see that in my living room. I shoul give a shot to big girls. Im always scared that theyll stink, have big saggy tits and be disgusting once naked but jesus fuck wow

Eat copious amounts of protein, continue to lift weights. Should lose negligible amounts of lean mass.
Bulk/cut is a meme. Resistance training build muscle. Caloric deficits burn fat. The two things are loosely related, but happen largely independent of one another.
The only time you should worry about losing muscle mass on a cut, due to the cut itself rather than a lengthy period of physical inactivity, is when you enter essential fat territory.

do it

Attached: A6fSa4XCUAEm9kY_large.jpg (450x675, 30K)

where did all the muscle go

Black guys and fats girls are like cookies and cream

LOOK AT THE FUCKING SIZE OF HER FEET?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

>have big saggy tits and be disgusting once naked
this is what actually happens

dont fell for the fatass meme. A BIT of fat is ok, but just a bit

95% chance of failure but maybe you get lucky

Attached: bii_009.jpg (800x1200, 628K)

Anabolism has various aspects.

>Enough protein; consistent availability (evidenced in the results of whey vs. casein)
>MPS (plausibly only enough action for every day; thereof, logically, keeping muscles whole is most anabolic – the possibility of which is evidenced with sedentary-roiding being more productive than natty-training)
>Nutrient types and timing (min-maxing ghrelin / hypoglycemia, and keeping insulin responses low – e.g., especially with casein)

1/?

Attached: MPS - Easy enough for every 24hrs..jpg (772x273, 90K)

Bro I’ve fucked a straight hambeast before and it was a lot of fun. She was at least clean and hygienic. I was wasted though and sad about my decision the next day. But it’s more of a pride thing. She was a really nice person and really giving in bed. In the moment it was a good time. Afterwards I showed my colors as a shallow person. With that being said, I still try to avoid them.

who

You really shouldn't loose much muscle from cutting unless you're not eating enough and start going into starvation mode, but you'd have to be at like 2% body fat for that to happen.

Lillias white. Google Lillias White Cosmid, or go to imagefap and search for her sets.

Im just going to fast for 7-10 days bro. Fuck cutting for months. Nearly instant results, no loss of muscle

Attached: Benefits - Casein vs. Whey.png (1054x600, 133K)

Attached: Diets and Nutrients.png (896x942, 126K)

>22%
stop eating, fatty

Can someone help me here, I may be retarded but I just don't get this. MPS is way greater from consuming whey compared to casein, but the group using casein lost more body fat, gained more lean mass and strength?

Never looked into the difference between casein and whey much, always thought the effects were pretty similar when using either.

I second this, my takeaway was the same.

I guess we'll never know

>about 3 months or so
>cutting already
You don't have any muscle to lose.

Some hambeasts take care of themselves. There is one at work that always looks 100% clean, she smells and dresses very well and her hair and face is pretty as fuck.

Fuck I'm already hard just from thinking of her.

Saggy tits is an acquired taste, big one are lovely.