Why aren't you training abs every day Jow Forums?

Why aren't you training abs every day Jow Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=QjUj6z34tEg

Attached: 51661787_2160293297395849_6288618097357819964_n.jpg (1080x1350, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=drJ-D_uURIc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cause I need my lower back to do real lifts

what is a good alternative to a cable crunch? it's just too autistic of an exercise to do in a public gym

Isn't this Jeff Nippards girlfriend? He really did make it. Fucking manlet.

Because I'm focusing on different goals at the moment. Plus, everyday would be pretty brutal for my current an training.

no shit it's autistic trying to fucking eat the cables

She would unironically look much better without being so lean. 99.9% of girls exercise to look better so I don't know why they do this.

>cable-tize me cap'n

Does anyone outside a soiboy white cuck who gets pegged in the ass think this body is attractive?

Those hips are narrower than a 5 year old boy

Absolutely abhorrent

Attached: disdainforplebs.gif (250x233, 1.5M)

Based

Because I never explicitly train abs at all
Compound lifts do enough for my core already

Attached: 664.jpg (558x614, 18K)

she doesnt always look so lean. When she has good bf% shes smoking

It’s sefinitelt the pose. She is standing with one foot in front of the other instead of the “thigh gap” pose which literally ever fitness model does to show off their body.

And yes, 2/3/4/5 lifter here who would smash her into a singularity.

This

Definitely*

nice abs for me to jerk off to

Post abs

I only do crunches on push day and hypers on pull day. On leg day I'm too tired from diddlies to do any ab workout.

cope. I dont like her personality but she has a nice athletic body. I gues not everyone likes that but for others its top tier

Visible 6 pack abs on women is major turn off.

>Stephanie Butterface

The fucking irony

>cope
No, he's right. She could be a ladyboy

EMG data suggests compounds don't do shit for the core. They're okay for the transverse abdominus if you're bracing properly, but not the rectus.

Agreed, women should be 25-30%bf.

Can't do both ?

Attached: 1517071652281.jpg (500x500, 54K)

ab exercises make you look like a homosexual

amazing how she was able to gain 500k subs by fucking her manlet boyfriend who promoted her for a whole year.
fucking sluts.

While you're doing them or thereafter ?

r8 me and h8 me boys

Attached: 20190214_063630.jpg (2160x2160, 1.24M)

I can tell you're flexing like mad but nice adonis belt

I do, actually.

Had abdominal surgery so needed to build it up again, and I ended up just keeping it in every workout. I'll usually do something with abs in between sets of a larger compound.

E.g. weighted situps between bench, or dragon flags between ohp.

How do you not fuck up your abdominal wall when doing abs work after surgery ? Is there a risk of hernia?

Nice body twink, are you looking for a dom?

Yes

She's small and ugly, what the fukc are you talking about Americuck? Are you standards so low because you're negrified and jewified?

No its because I'm lonely

Pfft, 2/3/4/5 ?

I don't get how you only do 3 plate bench but only squat 4 plate and DL 5 plate. I do 2.5/4.5/6/7.25

Notice the huge difference between my squat/DL and bench/OHP? Pls do more frequent squats and DL. My legs aren't even out of proportion. Ty tren.

Isn't her bf like 5'4

training your abs every day is NON NEGOTIABLE!
youtube.com/watch?v=drJ-D_uURIc

Attached: jeffe.jpg (450x450, 11K)

What's the actual point of dedicating to abs? Compound exercises already train your abdominals and focusing on your upper body and legs are far more important.

If you're a woman then LOL enjoy being infertile. Why these women aspire to show off abs instead of trying to get their hips and breasts bigger are beyond me.

BBWS ARE DISGUSTING, THIS IS A BOARD FOR WHITES ONLY GET OUT TYRONE/JUAN.

Sure

Attached: abs.webm (1920x1080, 1.69M)

>Compound exercises already train your abdominals and focusing on your upper body and legs are far more important.
This. If you're looking for a 6 pack compounds then cutting is all you need, you don't need to waste time on crunches, planks, etc unless you're an absolute beginner.

chad sighting

working abs makes women infertile?

>don't need to waste time on crunches, planks, etc

this. if you want garbage ass abs. Abs among other muscles need to be hit directly to look good, theres a reason why powerlifters who completely disregard curls have shit biceps.

lmao that incel energy

I bet your abs looks so mediocre

Bet she fucks like a fighterjet

No because abs are made in the kitchen

Strengthening your abs strengthens your core and promotes a mind muscle connection which can carry over to your other lifts

and muscles grow with training.

dumb. my abs looked way better after doing the occasional leg raise/planks/crossover situps

no homo but pale skin looks better when with abs and chest idkw

But I do

Attached: IMG_20190127_205705.jpg (1753x1944, 1.16M)

You're supposed to work other muscle groups too

Because if you try to deadlift with a sore/weak core you will go to snap city

A little spinal flexion is not gonna hurt you, faggot.

This. Real Jeff stans knew that already.

Low body fat and low estrogen levels do that to a woman.

A woman doing crunches/yoga/whatever woman tier stuff won't kill her but the lifestyle that's being presented in the video will lead her unattractive and infertile.

>All that makeup

Reeeee go natural!

She has the same lack of waist at any body fat. Stop defending fat women, you low-standards nigger

You would lift heavier on compounds if you trained core. This has been proven hundreds of times.

She unironically looked prettier in that shot where she was sick didn't have any on.

I do but my hips click too much and it annoys the hell out of me

Lol I'd love to see what disgusting leech you consider attractive

Based but please don't say stans. Cringe Twitter culture memeword

I do leg raises with a dumbbell, side-plank rows, and vacuum holds.

But I get DOMS in my abs.

>If you're a woman then LOL enjoy being infertile. Why these women aspire to show off abs instead of trying to get their hips and breasts bigger are beyond me.
Wrong, Wrong, and Wrong. Post body you dyel retard