Do you guys ever feel like after you're done eating your heart stops for a second and makes you gasp a little...

Do you guys ever feel like after you're done eating your heart stops for a second and makes you gasp a little? I feel like I get heart palpitations sometimes after eating. What causes this? Anyone experience this?

Attached: 1cc.png (163x214, 47K)

how long do the heart palpitations last? Do you feel breathless for long?

welcome to the wonderful world of GERD user

Attached: 1483070857716.png (462x450, 179K)

I've been having this for fucking too long. Every time I eat, man!

Sometimes an hour or two...yes I feel a bit breathless

How can I get rid of this? I sometimes am just sitting and feel my heart feel like it forgot to skip a beat and I go "ooh" like a shock every time

what's the rest of your health like?

I'm feeling this now user which is why I'll bump your thread. Though it doesn't happend after eating

If I have any type of coffee I get headaches. Can't do any stimulants. I've had this issue for awhile now and I just got back from the gym running 30 minutes. I ate a sandwich made of white bread roll, ham, cheese, mayo, baked chips and water.
5 min later I have heart skips while sitting down..

it's scary. You can be sitting down and then suddenly your heart goes "BEEP" as if it inverted itself and you just go "damn that's scary"

Are you belching or feeling any tightness in your chest?

Google tells me to drink less caffeine to relieve it but i don't drink any caffeine. All i drink is water and occasionally Gatorade

both of those. Some days horrible belching, some days belching and farting...Hell i'm having tightness in my chest right now but I don't know if that's cuz of the bench press workout I did 4 days ago.

Which brings up another thing. PLEASE help me figure out this. I've been having a STRAIGHT tight chest for like DAYS now. it feels like the center of my heart, left and right parts are all tight. Is that just my bench press workout I did 4 days back? Did it hurt my sternum? Surely a "serious" heart problem cant last for so long and it would've done something by now.

I had no caffeine is the scary thing. I swear this only happens when I eat something!
Few days ago when the new Liam Neeson movie came out, I ate a hot dog and nachos right as the movie started...few minutes later my heart rate increases, I start farting like a crazy bastard, and my chest feels tight. Sometimes a belch here and there and I feel lethargic when it happens....then later I went home and it turned into a weird headache....I have no idea what's wrong with me, but it's like after I eat my chest hurts and my heart races and feels like it skips beats

Try stretching your upper body and see if it does anything.

>both of those. Some days horrible belching, some days belching and farting
You have severe GERD. No doubt in my mind about this.

Time to go to the doctor and they will most likely prescribe Omeprazole and Sucralfate. Then they will schedule you for a visit with a gastroenterologist.

You will need to adjust your diet and begin taking a daily probiotic. Stop drinking carbonated drinks daily (occasional is ok).

You may not have to stay on the omeprazole on a constant basis. Many people only need to take it for a week or two during a flair up, then they may have months before the next one. But some people take it every day on a permanent basis.

Last thing: you need to be tested for H. Pylori. I'll let you talk to your doctor about that. Don't google it and freak out, let the doctor talk to you.

Attached: 25 KB.jpg (314x295, 24K)

I'm a fucking idiot. I use to lift so much and eat so well and now after I eat chances are I'll have a form of this gerd issue. It sometimes causes panic attacks and I can't get a deep breath. I swear if I have anything other than fruits or veggies it's in my life.
How the fuck did I get this?

ive had this for a long time. i went to a doctor that diagnosed it as arrhythmia. its not dangerous UNLESS it hurts WHEN it happens. If you're not feeling any pain under your left pec when this is happening then you're experiencing just that and its a harmless misfire from your brain that confuses your heart.

i know the feeling and it fucking sucks but when i do i try to remain calm and take a deep breath while it happens and it goes back to normal. I get these like several times a day even if i exercise so its pretty much gonna be with me forever.

I do recommend you go to a physician and have them do a cardiac telemetry test to see if you have any issues otherwise.

>How the fuck did I get this?
Genetics, and living on the planet Earth in 2019.
But it can be managed. If you do it right you won't even think about it on a daily basis. There are a lot worse conditions to have.

Anons to figure out if my heart is bigger or if it's just my bench press exercise that's hurting my sternum, how can I exactly tell for sure? My chest pain is nonstop. and my sternum feels like someone has their foot on it with the random left and right part of the chest near the center sometimes in pain.

user, if it were your heart you would not be having belching and farting.
>My chest pain is nonstop. and my sternum feels like someone has their foot on it with the random left and right part of the chest near the center sometimes in pain.
These are classic GERD symptoms. It's your stomach, not your heart. GERD can make you feel like you're having a heart attack.

blehh should I take apple cider vinegar right now user?
Anyway thanks for talking this out with me. I always feel so alone and sick and feeling like I'm going to die when I have this issue...

I've heard of people doing that and it helping, and I don't think it could hurt anything. But if that doesn't work in 30 minutes or so I'd be going out and buying a bottle of maalox and taking the max dosage. The simethicone in it is what you really want. And then seeing a doctor tomorrow.

>I always feel so alone and sick and feeling like I'm going to die when I have this issue...
Omeprazole is just this side of a miracle drug. I have had severe chronic heart burn and symptoms like GERD and two days on omeprazole nearly erased all my symptoms. These symptoms you're having are -not- something you just have to live with. They are treatable.

thanks man
anyhoo my dad put some light pressure on my sternum and I had some bad pain. I usually have chest pain only after I eat, but this is nonstop and I think it came around after I started doing bench after stopping for two months. Hell, I just introduced 120 pounds and I get this 24/7 sternum crushing feeling for about 4 days now. Sucks ass.

Damn I'm in hell right now kek

thank you

do keto user you'll lose fat fast

my mom does that and she loves it and lost 20 pounds hah I might honestly do this

if you only lift weights you should do keto
you should only eat carbs if you do cardio

Yeah and then sometimes it feels like your stomach has this "bomb" or imploding feeling? I feel this shit so often.