Gf has let herself go

need advice boys
>gf was only a tiny bit pudgy with a nice booty when we got together like 7 yrs ago
>after hs she started bulking with alcohol. went from 5ft7 60kg to 90kg...
>hasnt dropped the weight even after stopped drinking, has bursts of "fitness" moments where she trains for a couple months then stops
>tried taking pills to suppress hunger and lost weight then put it back on once off the pills
>tried motivating her to go back to exercising
>tried being hard on her as per her request which did nothing
>why didnt you train today "i dont know/too tired/cleaning/gotta help parents"
>says she only eats one meal a day
>literally disgusted when she slept at my house and decided to eat ice cream and chips for breakfast and im on that OMAD routine...

im at least trying to work on myself lifting/kickboxing. any tips? wat do

Attached: watdo.jpg (1500x1130, 806K)

shes cheating on you with a black man

>>says she only eats one meal a day

that's actually really bad

No homo real advice time. You need to sit down and talk to her about it. Not today obviously but sometime soon sit her down and tell her the fact she isn’t taking care of herself bothers you. She may reacting aggressively at first but you need to hold firm and if she cares about you she will do something about it. If she refuses then you have you answer of what to do. It sucks bro I’ve been there but health is important and if she selfishly won’t take of herself when you do then she’s not worth the effort no matter how much you lover her as you will always resent her for being fat.

el goblina...

La creatura

Lol I am 6'4 and I weigh less than that.
Her 30kg weight gain is far beyond what is bearable, she won't change there is no hope. The best you can do is turn around and let go.
Let her know that her insane weight gain is the breakup reason. If she doesn't respect herself or her body / health, then why should you respect her?
End it, the sooner the better.

Beta fucking cuck.

>be me
>tell literally every girl i've ever been with that i will never be with an out of shape person
>completely clear that i will leave any woman that lets herself go
>all women understand and know the deal

find your fucking nuts you little faggot. just tell her to lose the weight or leave. give her 3 months. no progress after that then leave.

is that her on the left?
>dyed hair
DROPPED

Why the hell would you be with someone like her? Find someone whiter. You are too good looking. Yes I'm a faggot.

lmao mate you should know that lusty latinas become goblinas by age 23 or their first child, whichever comes first.

>she's wearing a ring
good luck with that

Attached: 1501638058056.jpg (962x650, 221K)

Why are you still with her? She clearly has no self respect and at 5ft7 90kg she is obese.
Dump her, it’s only going to get worse.
You can’t make it if you’re tied down to some hog, you’re on your own path.

Honestly though. How can you even bare that pig? I would resent her to the point of absolute hatred. Leave already my god

No it's not.
Dump her and be less of a cuck that allows his girl to get fat in your next relationship.

Funny you say that. My friends bossy bitchy horrible cunt of a Latina girlfriend is taking on mass at an alarming rate. Shes only 21. By 23 she would most certainly be totally unfuckable (already is by my standards). This girl will never step in the gym I promise you that. Shes even signaling trying to lock this guy down because shes probably aware

You need to give her an ultimatum even if you don't believe you could leave her. She's shaping up to be fat and unhealthy for the rest of her life and that will pass onto your kids. She'll resent herself and end up resenting you. Just pure misery down the road.

Give an ultimatum and also try let her see girls flirting with you.

>b-but others have it worse
You live with a 90kg ogre, don't try to tell me that banging her is pleasant. Do you need a forklift to move her around while fucking and a bucket afterwards to clean up your vomit?
She won't fix her weight, stop your wild illusions and do the only responsible thing, end this trainwreck. This is your problem, since she obviously fails to see it as a big deal or a problem at all.
Leave her, and let her know that it's because of her weight.

Attached: 15478286172876.jpg (686x843, 210K)

Dios mio

If she dosnt live w you get rid of her or shell be a gains goblin

what do you want us to tell you that you don't already know?

Yeah you're right and I do resent her for turning into a fat cunt. She needs to save herself before she hits the wall and it's downhill from there.

Gave me a good laugh brah

How can I convince her that she doesn't have self respect? Seems like women think its normal to be fat, plus her family are overweight and eat like shit too

you even been in a ltr as long as i have bro?

probably cause sunk cost fallacy but she used to be so fukn hot when we got together.
i feel like i def cant make it with her, like i made good money from my business, worked on improving myself but my social circle is non existent cause she hated my mates

we havent banged in 3 weeks, im actually a little disgusted about doing it again. plus for a few years now she wont ever bang without a top on thats how much belly she has. i just want her back to not being a fat cunt and having a sick body.

how about how to convince her to pick up her life? She literally just comes home from work and just watches tv, says shes too tired to do shit. then she gets like 5 hrs sleep a night at most

we saw jordan peterson speak a while ago and she wasnt even paying attention or was too dumb to understand....

Have you tried taking her for a run? She'll find it harder to put off training every day when she has to argue with you.

break up with her, it's better to be alone than with someone who makes your life worse

>how about how to convince her to pick up her life?
she's happy and sees no reason to change, her being fat is a problem for you not for her tell her directly if she doesn't lose the weight within 6 months you're leaving her and stick to it make sure you include
>consequence
>time limit
but you won't go through with it so this is falling on deaf ears, if you're unwilling to confront her and willing to settle it'll never change

What does her family eat?

women tend to gain weight when they're going through an emotional time. try asking her probing questions, find out if there's anything in particular that's bothering her.

unfortunately, women are very emotionally-driven and when you approach her weight gain she will be sensitive about it. however, you need to make your case that you're unhappy with how she's not taking care of herself... you can include examples of how she's neglecting other things as well, and point out that she's stuck in her bad habits. the problem here is that she's gained weight, is probably ashamed/sad about the weight gain, then she feels helpless about it, and is just giving herself more room to gain additional weight. she obviously needs to break the cycle. it's not selfish of you to tell her that you don't want to be with someone who can't take care of their own self.

Bro.... this is your fault. You weren’t proactive. First, 60kg (132lbs) is overweight. You should have been working her out from the start is health was even remotely important to you. 90kg (198lbs) is abysmal. She can’t come back from that. She will never have nice skin again or firm tits. Even if she loses the weight. I know this from experience, having dating a 110lb girl who came down from 200lbs and was around that height.
However, don’t lose interest in Latina women from the “la goblina” posters. I started dating a 130lb Latina girl six months ago and was firm with her from the beginning that she was to either drop weight or find a different white dick. When I dumped her, she was down 20lbs and went to the gym with me regularly. Even at 110lbs, she had a 32DD bust. Latina genetics are amazing. I left her for a 95lbs Asian chick who basically has nipples on a rib cage because I’m an ADD retard and want to fuck everything. RIP, my happiness.

go out together and flirt in front of her with waitres or some other women that's in a better shape than her

Attached: 1501977376908.png (901x715, 215K)

If that is her in the picture you need to break up with her ASAP. Stop giving women power like this.

Break up with her Op trust me

6'4 and less than 90 kg?
Abolute DYEL!

Fuck that bitch
She aint gonna change
Fuck her dump the bitch have some respect for yourself for fucks sake

Ok wow you know nothing about me ok?
S-shut up, also im just marginally below 90 kg.
Currently recovering skellington, so no bully allowed. After all its clearly better to be skinny than fat. Women only care about height / face anyways and as long as you look somewhat fit (skinny with tiny bit of muscle and abs) you will be allright.

> her family are overweight and eat like shit too
There you have it and so will your future kids. Obesity is practically genetic, whether due to different hunger hormone levels, personality traits or iq. Give her a couple of months to make a significant difference and put a numerical target on it so as not to fall to "well she's definitely tried lately and that's new!" reasoning. If she fails just look elsewhere. There are plenty of other womrn who are probably much better suited to you.

dont get the trolls get to you dude. You new here or sup. Never argue on the internet , especially about something personal. There is no point

OP, shit sucks bro. Coming to Jow Forums for relationship advice probably isn't going to yield great results. But you probably figured that.

I've been in long term relationships where my gf let herself go like that. Never 7 years but the attachment to a person is still there. After 7 years you should be able to have an honest conversation with her about how this is affecting your relationship. You don't have to be disrespectful to be able to explain to her that her taking better care of herself is a condition of employment so to speak.

Being unhealthy is bad, you probably wouldn't think twice about that conversation if she had developed a drug addict ion and was letting herself be controlled by it. You would probably very seriously say "If you don't clean up your act I can't continue to be in a relationship with you". This is very much the same principle. Explain to her that fitness and health is important to you in a relationship and you want to help her get things right and that you'll be there for her. But also make it clear that you can't just sit back and watch while she lets herself go.

It's a tough spot to be in for sure, and you have to be rock solid in your decision because once you tip your hand like that you need to be ready to pull the trigger.

If anything it gets harder to have those talks after so much time. You've both been going out for so long doing the same things that to challenge it is awkward.

Started dating chubby girl 3 months ago, said to her that she either loosing weight and getting back in shape or we are not dating. She agreed been on a diet for almost the entire time and started counting calories 2 months ago (1500 cal per day), now she will do some HIIT at home 5 days a week, and I'll make her eat at 1300 cal per day. Just stand your ground.

the fuck is this beta subversive shit advice?

tell her straight up. Real men are honest and upfront and good relationships can only exist on honesty.

Pussy.

Go through a bulking cycle. When you need to cut, say to her "haha, I gained a bit of weight. Should probably start cutting now". Encourage her to go, make up some couples goals shit and take her to the gym with you and cook for her. If she continues her self-destructive behaviour, despite your best efforts, then end it.

The people saying "tell her straight". Don't understand how women think. They don't react well to the direct approach.

>go out and be a passive aggressive prick
you're an incel aren't you

>The people saying "tell her straight". Don't understand how women think. They don't react well to the direct approach.
they do understand but they also understand most women (and men) are easily replaceable

>that's actually really bad
nigger-tier opinion

Fuck you, Neeson is a hero.

>no mates because she hated them
Big red flag, user. Blood red.

The problem is OP. Honestly only weak men allow these situations to transgress. OP you are just another low self esteem faggot dating a cat girl.

And by dating this fat girl you have now given her the confidence that it okay to be this fat and she can still get sex from a man. Honestly I hate peoples like you, always making it worse for men by validating disgusting women.

Unless you have a child with her you drop her tomorrow on Valentine’s Day. That will be one she remembers for life. When her long term boyfriend had enough and left her in the most romantic day of the year because he would rather be alone that be with a slob.

Attached: 34302090-3DBA-4FAC-9AEA-409F66E3D197.gif (414x382, 3.07M)

Yeah I get that. It's definitely better to make things clear early so you don't wind up in a conversation like

> Hey I know you've been doing X for 17 years now but I hate it. Soooooo

All the same, I think he should still be able to be honest and straight forward about it. While also acknowledging that he might have to walk away if it doesn't work.

>>after hs she started bulking with alcohol

Have you ever been in a relationship? Other women hitting on you or getting attention from you is what a woman needs to really desire her man. She'll get bored otherwise.

so in relationships instead of being direct you should try and manipulate the other person, also we're not talking about women hitting on him, we're talking about him hitting on women

Do both but women derive their values from what other women value. A genetically malformed half man would get female desire if all other girls talked about how hot and desirable it was. So if they stop seeing female interest in you theirs wanes.

that's really not true. if anything, the woman will just get mad and throw a fit. very rarely will that prompt them to "become hotter" just to keep her man.

guessing everything you know about women you got from r9k? also
>women derive their values from what other women value.
I agree, this isn't the topic the boyfriend flirting with another girl doesn't mean the other girl values him have you even read the thread?

You faggots disgust me. OP is clearly above her league yet he still stays with her just because he craves a wet hole. The ultimate beta.

PATHETIC.

I flat out reject 7/10 girls all the fucking time and my body is WORSE than OPs body. Face is better though. His whore is fat shit skin 4/10. I all comes down to confidence.

Attached: laughing kim.jpg (275x183, 11K)

Slip 2,4-DNP into her food.

If she loses the weight, you win.
If she dies, you win.

Well I've been happily married for 8 years so i guess im doing something right.

Women can be convinced in anything, if it brings instant gratification and good feels. Facts do not make them feel good - 'you've changed and not for better' sounds like a threat, not like a 'get your shit together' for them.

It is impossible to have open discussions about both of your goals in life and the ways you're achieving those, if one of you lacks the basic introspection direly needed for making the habits align with goals, and seeing where it goes wrong.

It's not a car. You can't fix it up and ride it into the sunset. It's an autonomous person with a course for obesity and mental issues that come hand in hand with the insecurity it causes, with no will to make changes.

>7 years together
>living with parents

I guess both of you are under 25.
It’s over, leave her. You are too young to be committed for that long while being that young.
Move on, she will weigh yo down.

Ditch her, that will motivate her to get fit.

top kek, imagine the outrage if someone actually were to do this and it became public.

>cause she hated my mates
There's no hope for you. Drown in the fat cunt, you weak little faggot.

Dump her you faggot there's millions of girls and you have OPTIONS. Imagine if you had kids with her, she would teach them terrible eating habits and they'd be obese. MOVE ON homie.

Attached: DjvumPa.png (544x594, 674K)

are you fucking kidding? most girls with adequately fit guys always adapt their lifestyle because they want to be the hotter one in the relationship

literally never seen a fit couple or personal experience where this doesnt happen
especially when other girls hit on their guy
leads to rough jealousy sex

>went from 5ft7 60kg to 90kg...
She should keep going

Attached: Pierce-Brosnan.jpg (615x409, 41K)

I bet she's developed a really nasty personality having an in shape boyfriend despite being fat. I can predict her post break up behaviour to a tee:
> go to clubs and be an easy fuck for chads to confirm how irresistible she is
> lots of "over that fuckboi" social media posts
> can't get any guy to actually date her
> bitterly eventually accepts some guy she deems way below her level (but is if anything too good)
> treats him like shit
> hits OP up behind his back talking about how bad her current bf is
> tries to jump back to OP
> fails and ends up an absolute spiritual black hole for some poor guy as she piles on infinite weight and has a poisonous attitude

Attached: tumblr_nrw9f4I8V21s6jhuio1_1280.jpg (750x659, 64K)

There is only one thing you can do...

Attached: 78F0C1D1-D17F-439F-B2A4-70C205147045.png (640x628, 150K)

i know what the fuck i'm talking about you fucking retard. she got fat and lazy because she doesn't respect his bf who will give her attention and efection even if she is a lazy slob, so she become a lazy slob. her bf getting attention from other women will trigger an emotional response. she'll get angry because she's an insecure fat slob, but deep down she'll want him more. in her subconsciousness he just climbed higher on the social ladder. if other women want him, then she'll desire him also, he must be a catch right? if after all this she doesn't try to better herself, then she is a lost cause and never will.

or you can try to confront her straight up and tell her to get her shit together or you will leave her. good luck with that. she doesn't respect him and will do nothing, because she thinks he's a loser who won't leave her because he can't get nothing better than her.

This. Reminder that by biology women are more inclined to sharing high value males than monogamy with a low value. A girl needs to see other women like you.

>Goblina
>Not on kid three+ by 23

Or she loses weight and finds another dude - an alpha dude who will never tolerate her behaviour. You can't predict people faggot. Why always predict the negative? Why not have faith in humans and in reality? You sound like a bitter incel.

t. former fatty who now looks better than the dudes who made fun of me

Except you can predict people with a high degree of accuracy. With a genome screen you could predict someone's adult weight and with enough years of past behaviour you can do much the same.

The fact that you potentially bucked the trend doesn't dismiss the trend.

because she will get validation from other thirsty dudes and all her friends. her bf will be the asshole for breaking up with her and everyone will reasure her that she is beautifull the way she is. it's really easy for women to get validation in this day and age of social network sites and hookup culture. if you are a man and you say to someone that your gf break up with you because you are fat, what do you think he will tell you? lose some weight you fat fuck

OP it's really, really simple.

You are beta.
Therefore she is fat.

It is the only logical explanation. Millions of years of evolution have hardwired chicks to look their absolute best for an alpha guy. Chicks will literally think EVERY FUCKING SECOND about their favorite alpha guy, they would fucking die for their favorite alpha guy. Why do you think pimps are even a thing? Why do you think gorgeous chicks stay with dudes who beat them? Girls are programmed to be our SLAVES.

Her being fat is YOUR fault. Not hers. You don't "try" to motivate her. You call her FAT WHORE every time you meet her until she finally loses the fucking weight. You tell her: "You have 2 months to drop x amount of kg or you're out!" and if she doesn't, you move on. By staying with her you signal to her: "My value is so low that I cling to you and stay with you, I understand I'm too beta to get other chicks so I stay." Of course she sub-consciously picks that signal up and translates it into: "I'm out of shape? Whatever, he's beta anyway lol."

You're a disgrace to yourself, to every Jow Forums guy in the world, to your dad and even to me, by being even 1 fucking day with that fucking ogre. Jesus pls be a troll. I mean WHAT THE FUCK DUDE. She is a WOMAN. Women are supposed to please US with their aesthetics, not the other way around. Kys you genetic failure.

>>literally disgusted when she slept at my house and decided to eat ice cream and chips for breakfast and im on that OMAD routine...
First off, why do you have that shit in your house?

Ice cream is god tier easy calories

Tie her to a chair and only feed her saline solution for a month

>disgusting underclass chav mutt
>pathetic dyel OP
>posting your shitty relationship to Jow Forums
terrible post

>Why do you think pimps are even a thing?
Because the alternative is risking getting murdered or raped or at the very least not payed? I don't think they'd die for the alpha, evolutionarily they have little reason to do that opposed to men.
I agree with the rest though.

>One meal a day
I bet she includes snacks because they aren't meals.
I swear managing a healthy diet should be mandatory in high school

>I don't think they'd die for the alpha, evolutionarily they have little reason to do that opposed to men.
They would die for their kids though and in a sense her kids are a continuation of the alpha. Before modern medicine was a thing child-birth was extremely risky for the woman. They still did it. Because they wanted the dude and they wanted his genes.

I just wanted to stress that they REALLY like dominance. Like A LOT. Actually everyone does. Nobody wants to admit it. And even fewer are able to do it.

Do the test: Imagine you're a lazy NEET and have a hot, successful gf with the body of a goddess. What would turn you more on: If she went home and yelled at you "user why is it so unclean here? Why didn't you cook any food? You lazy piece of shit! etc..." and later she would dominantly say: "Sex. Now."... no she wouldn't even say it, you would be so attuned to her emotions that you would see it with one glance into her eyes and react automatically. You would be turned on because you know a strong person loves you. And you would forgive her acting like a bitch because you understand she does it because she is strong, not because she doesn't like you. On the other hand a gf who would let you get away with anything, never complain, always deal with your bullshit etc.. sure she is a fuck toy but not really the person you would want long-term.

Hi mom.

I just want to add that I don't want dominant gfs and women. I wrote that WOMEN like it. And some men. I want a gf that is in equal parts dominant and submissive because I too am both dominant and submissive, unfortunately. I still want to develop my dominant side stronger. I think 80%dom and 20% sub looks about right. Then of course I will get a gf which is 80% sub and 20% dom. This is how nature fucking indended it.

In our modern age it is totally fucked. It is even the fucking reverse. MOST men are 60,70 or 80% submissive and MOST women are dominant.

Lifting has definitely made me feel and act more dominant. I will make all my ancestors who died in wars and look from heaven, proud.

u just outed urself as a bitch man and u are reaping what you have sowed living your last 7 years in comfy bullshit bubble, never give up on your friends and if you do you deserve to be alone. stroke man out

>any tips? wat do
You look pretty good, but I would focus more on the shoulders if I was you.

> murdered or raped or at the very least not payed
Oh you naive thing. Watch any documentary on them, they don't sign up to a pimp because they have to.

dump her, no way around

Break up--> Get a GF from some country that isn't Britain I swear to god your women are so fucking ugly even the "pretty" ones are hard sixes go literally anywhere else in the world Argentina, Russia, Korea, Ethiopia and the women will be better than your slag hogs 90kg is fat as fuck for a woman where's your self respect?

>wat do
break up with her. do it on the 14th for extra power.

This. My gf and I have an agreement if I lose more than 3kgs/ and if she gains more than 3kgs from the weight we had when we started dating, that's grounds for an automatic break up.

>where's your self respect?
He doesn't have any. He is a submissive piece of shit. His gf even showed the fucking middle finger, a dominant gesture which represents the penis, probably to him if he was taking the picture.

The sad thing is it didn't have to be this way. This poor girl wasn't born dominant, fat and lazy. She could be a submissive, thin flower if OP actually had balls and re-acted as soon as he started noticing something and fucked her so often when she was thin and did activities with her, that she couldn't have developed fat.

cringe

>They would die for their kids though
Yes but not because it's the alpha, because it's the kid.

Yeah, having a fat, masculine girl IS cringy. OP will never make any new friends. Nobody wants to be friends with morons. Having a fat gf is a clear signal: "I'm an idiot. Don't be my friend." Dumb friends make more damage than smart enemies.

Btw I will never allow my gf to show the finger to ANYONE. Girls are girls. Men are men. Period. I'm supposed to show people the finger and the girl is supposed to be giggling. Don't fucking blur the line. Don't go anywhere near girls who mimic guy behavior. Run away. And if you really like her, re-program her to not do any guy behavior.

> britain
He said she's latino. Britain may on average have terrible women but the hottest women are always british.

That's autistic. You could lose 3kg with a cold.

Post one attactive british girl

One user already posted one ITT

Yeah, but I started dating her right after I finished a six month marathon training regime I began my weightlifting journey very shortly before we got together. I've put on thirty pounds of mostly muscle since we started dating (185-215 lbs, I still have the same waist size and can still see my abs while my upper body has exploded in size and my lower body has seen some mild growth along with increased definition). She was skinny when we started dating and she's skinny now (but I bullied her into the gym a while back).

Nice rack and body but meh face in that pic.

>falling for the thicc meme
you brought this upon yourself