Why are women allowed to be fat but not men?

Why are women allowed to be fat but not men?

Attached: eae1b399c5d7b26784fa2ab3e55e81a0-imagejpeg.jpg (1108x832, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5845358/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why are you comparing men to women?

Because men will fuck literally anything

Because men are such desperate creatures for sex that they'll literally let theirs and their childrens' lives go to shit just for some bitch's meat hole.

boo hoo it's not fair

Attached: OP.jpg (275x183, 5K)

Because fat women can be extremely sexy and fertile whereas men lose their manliness as they get fat.

t. fat fuck

Because fat makes you look more like a baby, which is the opposite of masculine

Spotted the fat fuck

Fat lover if anything

Attached: post-7675-14514119077002.jpg (800x600, 82K)

Because men reinforce the behavior by treating them like they're people because men want to stick their dicks in anything that will let them.

Its the opposite, a man can still be seen as a sex symbol if hes fat (as long as hes tall and big framed) while a womans genetic value goes to 1/100

Hnnnn the love handle

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (800x786, 77K)

Mommy mommy

Attached: images.png (195x259, 10K)

/thread

Not even that much of a manlet (5'11) but it's infuriating to see 6'3 dadbod pieces of shit with 7+/10 fit qts, biology is hardwired in a gay way

>allowed
They aren't.

Attached: 10849747_952397478122996_6033328362733213329_n.jpg (435x431, 16K)

Clearly they are since I see fat hogs in public all the time. Meanwhile fat men lurk in basements or other disgusting places and can't leave the house without being mocked, pelted, etc...

Attached: 1533653065405.jpg (856x856, 197K)

Attached: goop.jpg (746x725, 134K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5845358/

Stop spreading fat acceptance you fat faggot. Literally nigger mentality.

Attached: Screenshot_20190201-110238_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2220, 1.04M)

Based.

eww

Sure in burgerland, but in my country if you're slightly overweight you will be ridiculed. Fat people should not be tolerated.

Attached: 11390569_10204938653121433_7142803860036230724_n.jpg (579x581, 36K)

That's because women aren't self aware and don't feel shame. I'm not an incel, I have a girlfriend. But I'm not retardidily blind. I've noticed there is a stark difference between what men and women find to be shameful and even prideful. I've seen more men with pride in fitness, love of their nation, or anything that this board or most men would deem of value or morally good.

Women have their own importance structure.. But it's just different then ours.

i was once like you user. then your gf packs on 10 lbs because "women" and you like it and before you even know what happened she is 50 lbs heavier and you find yourself grabbing her fat belly during sex and tell her how she should get even fatter.

Attached: 5wzp5friprf11.jpg (3024x4032, 759K)

My guess is desperate men are winning to go for 1/10 women.

Because betas like you are into that trash and save pictures like the one you posted.

Ffs even /fph/ threads are being derailed by fat fetish degenerates

Yikes dude my GF is getting fatter and all I wanna do is work out more and drop her. Thank God I don't have the retard gene

actually it's the opposite, men are not judged for being fat, only women

that tits:belly ratio is fucked up

Men can be fat if they are black
Its called bouncer mode

Men aren't fat, only fat women are fat

Attached: bloatmaxxing.jpg (900x900, 275K)

This isn't a secret. Men will date down 99% of the time. Women only date down if they have to.

Drop her right onto my face.

Attached: 1492702853503.jpg (568x856, 137K)

Back when I was lifting (now only cardio) I fell for the fat meme and wanted my gf to get fat. She was on a 3500 kcal diet, eating more than me, but she literally stayed the same. She just gained 3 kg. Now I am thankful she doesn't have shitty genes or else she would be fat as fuck.

Everyone is allowed to be fat, you autist. It's just a bit harder for men to find a woman than for vice versa. There are plenty of fat as fatass guys with qt3.14 girlfriends and plenty of landwhales with average looking boyfriends.
If you think that's impossible, you need to spend more time outside.

obviously a bait thread but i'm surprised no one has opted to give the real answer. i'll bite:

>females are designed to house another human inside them for 9 months; fat is essential for that purpose. for this reason men don't need anywhere near as much fat

The attractive female silhouette can be exaggerated as her weight goes up.

The attractive male silhouette is lost quicker when weight is added.

because womenz create babies

Attached: F0AD6779-4434-4F01-9411-ED450789BD7F.jpg (736x1465, 96K)

is this the stealth fat fap thread

women aren't allowed to be fat - whenever i meet a woman and she's visibly fat i and i'm sure many other people immediately assume there's something wrong with her, and there usually is

being fat comes with the same sexual disparities you see on something like tinder; a women's primary and surface value is based on her looks, and when she can't even just not be fat, as simple as it is, it's an instant and natural warning in your head that her corpulent body is caused by underlying issues like poor impulse control, terrible social skills, and a selfish attitude centered on indulgence - if all chick has to do to look good enough to pull on average 5 out of any 10 random men, which is low even for a half-decent looking girl, is just NOT BE FAT, and she still fucks it up, then that's a big issue in her brain; this ability to pull men has the same merit as a girl on tinder, who is automatically broken merchandise as she clearly has to be on tinder to pull a guy, even though she should be able to do that by just existing and going into public places

conversely, men are the chasers, our primary value isn't directly reliant on our looks alone, but our game, sense of dress, financial status, real physical fitness level, you get the idea - when a man gets fat, it represents either a sign that he is getting older and has passed his prime, and his torch onto a son - which is perfectly respectable - or that he is well aware of how it affects his ability to pull women, but either doesn't give a shit - which is not only in his right, but could be seen as a marker of wisdom - or knows he's still attractive and capable enough in other aspects of being a man so far that his personal appearance does not matter as much

tl;dr: women are fat mostly because they're lazy, stupid hogs; men are fat because they have either passed their age and moved into wiser years, have consciously chosen to be his own and do as he likes, or because they know they can be fat and still be successful

Attached: 1549581633614.jpg (779x669, 117K)

based

Nail Hit Head.

If men were fussy women would be thin.

Man thats a fucking hard redpill to swallow for fatties.

This is it. Thirsty dudes have fucked up the pussy free market.

look at em thunderthighs, i bet she squats 300kg

To be fair, guys can get by with charisma, face, social status. You dont NEED to be fit, a well dressed fat guy with everything else going for them cant absolutely be attractive.

But yes I agree that there's a double standard in place... women are called beautiful for eating cake until they pass out and men are shamed for the same.

I would smash both in a heartbeat but I would show off the valkyrie to my friends like i won the lotto

Because high test men are so horny that they're willing to fuck those fat pieces of shit

Okay fatty

God damn

>if men were fussy
faggots

Then they should only be fat during pregnancy. Plus neither men nor women were designed to be fat to the point it impacts their health.

the point is that a healthy female always has higher bf than a healthy male, it's just how we are. i'm not talking about what bf they "should" be (i.e. your preference), nor am i talking about obesity. take your strawmen somewhere else.

Chubby women yes, fat fucks like.you no

Kyriakos mono

>Why are women allowed to be fat but not men?
>Because muh child bearing
>Okay then, if you need fat during pregnancy then why be fat when you aren't pregnant?
>REEEEE STRAWMAN!

A bit of fat doesn't make you obese, you margarine golem. You're bloated because you're stuffing your face, not because of sexual dimorphism.

Imagine the smell.

anyone have the pic of him getting blacked?

Attached: 1548636035736.png (388x690, 300K)

>she keeps getting bigger

With her body, she can’t get big enough. Another 100 lbs would look fantastic on her.

Esp black men

i dont see a problem with fat women honestly

>my mom looks like this
:(

ok you gotta post pics now

because desperate men will fuck a fat woman, but a desperate woman will not fuck a fat man

no fucking chance in hell am i gonna post pics of my mom to Jow Forums
sorry bro

pussy

Bigger maybe, but there’s no upper limit

Attached: image.jpg (1108x692, 640K)