I'm sick of these normoids, tranners, faggots, pretend robots and fembots, this board is ruined...

I'm sick of these normoids, tranners, faggots, pretend robots and fembots, this board is ruined. Why can't they understand that only MY suicidal depression matters, only MY anxiety matters. Everyone just has it so much better than me. I'm the lowest scum on this earth, everyone else is just pretending to be miserable. Only MY feelings matter! I'm going to cry now, get off my board normalfags.

Attached: npclet.png (633x729, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dichotomytests.co.nf/test.html?id=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You'll be back, they always come back. Don't forget you're here forever.

Looks like you forgot to take your cute girl pills user... Come on now open your mouth aaaaaaa. There we go, good tranny.

What is going on with all this grindr shilling on this board?

Do tell me more my leddit friend

Attached: 2382158_0.jpg (630x630, 34K)

This not so subtly ironic post proved that this board is ruined. As much as it annoys me, im glad that normalfag scum dont get sarcasm and are clueless.

stfu you npc fuck my feelings MATTER MORE if you dont whine more and say r9k amma cut my wrest like a good edgy boi IT FLOOOOWS RELASE THE PAINE OHHH YEAHHHHHHHH EDGYYYYYYYYYY SONG

People who unironically think like this are absolutely insufferable. They are definitely out there and they know they are hypocrite babies. If you have a friend like this, please for the love of god beat them until they shut up.

Its just waves of shills coordinating to take control over the board

This is what happen when you make Christiansfags go away, the degenerated and attwhores have taken their place.

I have a vagina, so my feelings will always matter more than yours.

So we do the same thing we did to the Christfags. Stomp them the fuck out

Vaginas aren't real, get off my board

This is a girls board now. Get out.

Attached: 1541726049571.jpg (657x658, 352K)

Most Christianfags were wholesome boys advocating for a better way of life and self-respect, so its no surprise they were driven out.

Attached: christchan.png (640x693, 170K)

I have way more respect for someone who can live a civilized life without having to refer to Jewish anime fanart and fan fiction than a man who wants to LARP as if it's still 1200 AD and thinks he deserves a pat on the back for it to boot.

This so much. They are getting really aggressive. Every single post I make about being lonely is met with so much hate and vitriol. I don't even talk about hating women, but apparently being lonely is enough to mark me as the "Incel" they think each one of us is.

Your meme-talk is no reflection to what happens in the real world.
All of those degenerate trannies, faggots and sissy bois are godless people who are atleast intellectually honesty as to what they're allowed to do if there's no god.

I wasn't saying they were the paragon of morality or anything, just better than people who bask in their own misery and degeneracy. Even if its make-believe there's allegorical value in it (inb4 JBP memes).

thats who i am you trannys fucks god you disgust me i hope there was a holocost for trannys

Attached: Capture.png (479x587, 59K)

I worked very well on /b/
It's easy to take away good fellas, but the cancer can not be removed.

I miss my 15's, make sure to enjoy it user.
No matter what you little atheist faith preach, christianfags were the only thing keeping trannies, fembots, and other progressive out. People like you are destroying Jow Forums

I knew somebody like this who would drain everyone around them by constantly needing attention and going on and on about her shit (privileged) life. In the end everyone was disgusted by her and distanced themselves from her because she would act pathetic and self-defeating all the time. Its not cute or endearing to act like this, people. She ended up switching schools because people stopped trying to baby them.

what is this test thanks pls ty

dichotomytests.co.nf/test.html?id=0

injoy ;0

plz post results after your done thx

you know am not even relegois m a atheist and i belive in a higher power i know what a atheist means but am saying i know some higher being created this unviverse but its not one of hose gods like allah or jesus or any other relegois there all fake bc the real god didnt make any contact with our universe

Lol, please rewrite it in english

no thx ;D

So that's an internetz atheist, can't even write your own wrong ideas and think somehow you are right. People like you are the shame of this world, die.

your genius is beyond human comprehension, please stop posting.

thx for the nice compliment user happy we both agree on something XD

>you know am not even relegois m a atheist and i belive in a higher power i know what a atheist means but am saying i know some higher being created this unviverse but its not one of hose gods like allah or jesus or any other relegois there all fake bc the real god didnt make any contact with our universe

role-playing as a retarded child, huh?

Attached: crayons.jpg (720x736, 32K)

i cant my child i need to spread my seeds of wisdom even if it gonna give people more chromosomes

its so much fanny me like you :)))))))))))))))))))))))))

LOL this reminds me of man door hand hook car door

>I used a shitty Jow Forums meme to invalidate every complaint about this shitty board
>look how superior I am to you

thanks friend appreciated very much

Attached: dt.png (783x1239, 132K)

If its so shitty, just fuck off and do something else? Or maybe you like getting tendie-points for complaining about normies on muh board?

Attached: 1502072307530.jpg (1024x811, 64K)

hes just a normiefag in disguise my friends the people who whine arent true robots

I never use this board and only come here when I'm banned from other boards. It's funny seeing how much more autistic and trannified this place gets every time I visit

Attached: 1542999995127.gif (524x374, 111K)

Shit test, it's the same three questions 74 times

Attached: memes.png (436x679, 49K)