Go up to bar to get another beer

>Go up to bar to get another beer
>While waiting for my mug to get refilled, one of the barmaids says to me Nice shirt!
>I smile at her and give her a thumbs up
>Shes smiling back, but her smile seems to waver and she gives me a look like what the fuck? and she walks away

WHAT THE FUCK WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO BECAUSE I OBVIOUSLY DID THE WRONG THING

Attached: 16A155CE-628B-4215-AD76-9D4C93C1DCE0.jpg (225x225, 9K)

She wanted to fuck you desu

You should've stayed in your cave, you filthy incel.

Doubtful

Fuck you normie, I paid for my drinks, I have as much a right to this bar as you.

You have the right to your drink and that's it. You're inside the building at the owners discretion. If that were me I'd have immediately had security boot you for creeping out my staff

Fuck you, no one has to talk to me, I only engage those who engage me first, FUCK OFF

>Goes to bars

It is in fact you who is the normie

Maybe if we knew what the shirt was

Suffice to say it was Star Wars related

OK yeah. You failed before even walking into the bar, especially if it wasn't directly related to the original trilogy

It was related to all eight movies

She might have interpreted the thumb up as having a sexual meaning, and she is now scarred for life, you monster.

>talk about normie-tier

A thumbs up was definitely not enough and by itself was a giant sperg flag.

Okay mr swavue, what should I have done?

In the United States, who mistakes a thumbs up as anything but a positive affirmation?

You should have not used any hand gestures. That shit is gay. You should have said just said thanks and asked her if she was into whatever dumb shit was on your shirt, but instead you act like a fucking dog at dinner time jumping up her shit. You looked autistic and too enthusiastic.

Fuck off, it was loud as fuck and she was three people down the bar. Anything I could have said would have been drowned out in the noise, so in order to show her I appreciated her comment I gave her a thumbs up. It should have been fine.

>mr swavue
Kek. I don't even leave the house.
When I did in the past I observed enough human interaction to know that when it comes to females it's all about them.

When she said nice shirt in regards to star wars she was essentially inviting you to talk about her, which most easily would have been accomplished with you asking her a SW related followup question.
Get what I'm saying?

>fuck off
>it should have been fine
>star wars shirt
fucking robots

You say "thanks!"

how is this hard?? If you really wanted to be suave you say something about the shirt and gauge her reaction

*Big booming alpha voice required*
But yeah. Other user also confirms what I said about the follow-up question to make the conversation about her

You didn't do anything wrong user. She probably either wanted to start a conversation or was fishing for tips, but who cares about her?

she wanted the D and you blew it

you're here forever

Attached: pepe comfy.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

>You didn't do anything wrong user

Its his fucking fault he brought his awkward ass out into public.

It could be interpreted as insulting if your facial expression makes it look sarcastic
Like "oh yeah, thanks bitch, have a thumbs up for that comment you dumb cow"

Attached: 33FD08F6-AC48-4069-BE82-F6280E61E8F8.png (1200x1078, 22K)

You would be surprised
>seriously, fuck social interaction and all its complex gay nuances

What the fuck, its just a fucking thumbs up in a crowded place

You should've asked what her favorite Star Wars film was and if she said anything that wasn't episode IV, V, or VI hop over the bar and punch her in the balls

>Implying the Prequels arent the best

If you arent with me, then you are my enemy...

Maybe she wanted to start up a convo but was disappointed you gave her a silent response. Or she just wasn't genuine in what she said and just well broke her act.

It's all about confidence. I work retail and I smile at all the female customers and some of them think I'm cute. Especially the highschool girls since they're awkward and I look young af.

>loud as fuck
>three people down at the bar

She either didn't mean you or didn't say what you think she did

>she didnt mean you

How embarrassing....

Seriously kill yourself, pedo scum. We don't need your kind

>Date an 18 yo
>Get called a pedo

Huh?

High school girls love older guys that can show a bit of charm and confidence, unlike a lot of guys their age.

Except a thumbs up isn't JUST a thumbs up.
Said thumbs up would have 2 completely different connotations of OP had a nervous smile or a pic related grin.

That's why robot is so fitting. We can't into all this subtle and confusing communication and interaction shit.

Attached: 1527630024774.jpg (629x972, 51K)

Lol what. I didn't say I was into them, I just think it's funny when they act awkward. Although there was one girl today who couldn't have been older than 17 and she was seriously beautiful. Her mom was ugly so she got very lucky genes. To be fair, it's not that weird because I'm only 20 and I look like I'm 16.

>JUST

Yeah, JUST

Fucking JUST

PSA: there's nuance to social interaction and the majority of communication is nonverbal. It's all about confidence.

>>I smile at her and give her a thumbs up
Hahahaha what the fuck nigga? Are you 5 or just stupid? Hahahaha

hahaha fucking this holy shit

She was probably talking to someone else and was surprised you responded.

The thumbs up might have been a bit much. Also did you make eye contact? It shouldn't have been for too terribly long, a second max and even then that's stretching

>thumbs up
You dork

>It's all about luck

Yes! I agree!

You are supposed to say thank you when someone compliments you.

Attached: 1538275460199.png (557x552, 377K)

Fuck off normalscum. Most nen are attracted to teenagers. Its not pedophilia to find legal age girls attractive.

What is a thumbs up but a non-verbal thank you?

>implying my confidence comes from luck and not literal years and thousands of dollars towards deliberate self improvement

Lmao then you'd have a barfight on your hands, cunt.

Not speaking makes it ambiguous. She isnt sure what you mean, there is room for the idea that user was blowing her off.

Attached: ce1.gif (540x357, 1.53M)

Everything you are confident about, you ultimately have because of luck

Please explain how making a conscious effort to identify my insecurities and improve in those areas involves luck.

>actually unironically gives a thumbs up to a flirting woman

Jfc

>doesn't even say anything

Not gonna make it senpai

Good job having the genes that allow that improvement!

>>I smile at her and give her a thumbs up

Attached: 1542837238275.png (592x597, 91K)

I think some people consider thumbs up to be sarcastic, she may have thought you were telling her to bugger off.

Instead of thumbs up, I would have smiled and said "thanks"

Is the shirt like a nice dress shirt or is it a t shirt with a logo or a reference to something? If the shirt is about something, you might be able to continue the conversation by saying "thanks, are you a fan of [subject of shirt]?"

Attached: don't be anxious.jpg (716x863, 36K)

And what genes are those? Learn to take some responsibility for your actions and maybe one day you'll get an Asian gf like me.