What if in an alternate universe, girls actually found smaller penises more attractive and preferred them?

what if in an alternate universe, girls actually found smaller penises more attractive and preferred them?

Attached: 1543655054427.jpg (650x850, 169K)

what if in an alternate universe, girls actually found midget men more attractive and preferred them

I could only wish, I might actually have confidence again

Attached: 1468498907913.png (664x551, 445K)

Just go gay, I know it's a meme that gay guys are even bigger size queens than women but you can find some who have a thing for their partner being smaller like me

I'm sorry about your small penis

I have a small penis. I hate myself for it and it gives me anxiety. I cannot love myself and can't see other people loving me back. I seemed to have lost the reason to live and ironically use this hatred of myself to motivate me for school, work, etc. I don't even know why I try to motivate myself despite the fact that I will probably live and die lonely but, I guess it's kinda cool working hard.

Penis size preference is more social than biological, the greeks valued small penises instead.

i want to worship a tiny penis

Well let's determine the "meta" of such a hypothetical world:
Why would they prefer it?
Perhaps women would have shorter vaginal canals and taking big dick would be extremely painful.
But then this brings up female psychology. As women prefer large and strong men this is an odd paradox of many of those men being too large. Therefore I think females would still take the big painful dick and just convince themselves to enjoy the pain.
This would require a complete overhaul to the female brain.
Overall an inferior fantasy to a world full of only hyperdick futas.

Attached: junko peek.png (330x618, 206K)

Same, I know SPH is a thing but I'd rather find a small guy to appreciate and adore instead; the only kicker is the self-consciousness they have over their dicks makes them assume I'm bluffing

i just want to praise it over how cute it is but there's no guy who's gonna feel okay with that

>Perhaps women would have shorter vaginal canals and taking big dick would be extremely painful.
This is already the case for many women

>As women prefer large and strong men this is an odd paradox of many of those men being too large.
Just because women like large men doesn't mean they want everything to be large. They mostly want your muscles to be large, and to be tall. Hair for example is the opposite, women generally prefer guys with short hair. While men, despite prefering small and thing girls, prefer long hair on their partner.

Attached: 1539362267076.png (356x456, 199K)

I feel kind of bad about saying it's cute since that's the last thing any guy big or small wants to hear when describing his dick, I think it's easier and more fun for him if I express my affection for it through frequent blowjobs

Now I just need the right guy...

What you say can be interpreted in different ways but physical acts will get the message across directly. Don't say anything about his dick, just kiss it, suck it, gently slap it on your cheek, etc. He'll get the message even if it's just unconsciously

Those exactly the things that I'd love to find someone to let me do to him, it's hard when you're attracted to people who are used to rejection and humiliation so they keep their guard up

So a world where women prefer sub-women?

I feel the same way, fren

t. 4.5" dicklet with barely any girth

On my island that happens because women were breed for decades for it.

>school
>small penis
Im pretty sure by the time you leave school, your penis would be of adequate size. fuck off kid

>under 4.5 inches
time to end it all...

>work
If he already has a job then he's most likely in college and over 18, and nobody expects a kid to have a big penis either way so it doesn't make sense that he'd be anxious about his penis being small if he was 12 or something

>tfw no dicklet bf to bully with my thick 7.5 incher.

NO. I'm not gay, I want a gf, me having a dicklet shouldn't hurt my ability to have an actual girl as my girlfriend who loves and respects me

Hope you manage to make another dicklet feel happy and better about himself.

but I'm assuming that even with the small penis, you want a tall guy who's a 8+ and super fit

whats the length and girth, there is a difference between being below average and being an actual dicklet

See This is original content despite being low in content, like my dick

My dick is legit 8 inches (bone pressed, still counts, fuck you, it's the way scientists measure) and sometimes I imagine I live in a reality where literally everything else is the same except the average penis is 1-3 inches. So when I'm fucking my gf, I imagine she's been deprived of pleasure her whole life having a vagina built for a big cock in a world of dicklets

Thanks, one of these days it'll happen; it seems a lot of small guys make themselves less available since they don't want to be hurt and thus refuse to believe that someone could simply like it that way instead of doing it as some sort of consolation

It's called Asia. Just kidding they still like BWC but apparently I'm too big for some asian girls. They've straight up told me it's too scary to fuck or it hurt way too much.
Yeah white girls say it hurts but they would never turn it down once it's out, no fucking way

the problem is that you're in the minority of women (if you're actually a girl at all) and guys like me don't know where to find you

just become my gf, then you'll have a big dick (in your ass)
no woman is going to want that.

I'm 5'7" chubby with a little body hair and have a beard, I'm not gf material and would rather have a gf myself

its cute when dicklets try to compete do you think a woman would even feel you after hes had a real dick?

Attached: ShEkyCAbV3ruTZNhI-PoaZKyiOcGctkEyHxHqGFhsbg.jpg (640x363, 47K)

4.5" is outside of dicklet tier

>bone pressed
loI

Attached: 000.jpg (500x500, 21K)

I once told a dude I was dating his dick was small and I'm pretty sure that's why he suddenly turned from sweet to a massive asshole
I didn't say it to be mean, I thought it was just an obvious fact. He was probably like 4 inches but he insisted it was average. I liked it because he could fuck me really hard and not hurt me, that's what I tried to tell him and I had a bad experience with an ex hurting me who he then accused me of wanting to cheat on with him since I had him one Facebook and was polite to him or saying I should go be with him then
It's the complex that's a turn off. At least my 7 inch boyfriend is confident as fuck even if it does hurt, with lube I'm getting used to it
Still wouldnt mind if he was small. I dated a huge guy and the huge dick visual fetish novelty wears off fast and you realize it's just plain painful and unrealistic for anything longterm

I'd agree that small ones are easier to actually work with in bed, you can't give your partner a blowjob that will make either of you happy when you're struggling to unhinge your jaw

That's not true at all, and really it's between 4" and 4.5", 4.5" is if I'm 100% fully erect

Attached: 268464263.png (531x354, 69K)

>It's the complex that's a turn off.
>At least my 7 inch boyfriend is confident as fuck
Your 7 inch boyfriend is confident because he doesn't have a 4 inch dick.

Worst sexual experience of my life was a horse cock tinder hookup that fucked me way too hard and held me down and told me to take it when I told him it was too hard
He was just proud and seemed to enjoy my pain

Well yeah, all big guys assume they are gods gift to women. I do like it though, I like big and small.

>I once told a dude I was dating his dick was small
I'm surprised he didn't break up with you on the spot.

thats like saying "youre fat, but im into fat chicks"
just because something is true dies not mean you should say it, rude is still rude.

Guy has a complete right to be an asshole, why would you ever say that?

I guess but it was true. He was buff and tall so I don't know why he was so insecure. I wasn't focused on his dick, you can't see it inside you anyways I just liked being fucked super hard by a stud.
it's a huge turn off how small guys always have to pretend to be average or big, and average guys always have to pretend to be big to be confident
When a clearly average guy insists he's 7 inches I'm cringing inside and getting dry

>small dick
>is otherwise chad
Short guys with small dicks who are otherwise average are hopeless cases, even if they have good personalities

>He was buff and tall so I don't know why he was so insecure
Why do you think he got buff in the first place?

lmao this is why men never open up to women. Can't even have a single insecurity or they're turned off. Then they wonder why their boyfriend is closed off emotionally.

Well I generally prefer fit and tall guys but I've given many different guys a chance and sometimes I'm turned on by short guys to. I even fucked a really fat guy once
seems to be some truth to this unfortunately

It's not just a little insecurity. It's like some self hatred stuff. I don't want to be a therapist, I have enough problems, I want a man that can take care of me.
When I was curious about bigger guys as a teenage girl I remember this guy bragged about being huge all the time. Dude was literally maybe average long and super thin. It was way too much cringe when he asked me if I like how that huge cock feels

True, I feel like if I open up about the difficulties I've felt with the burden of having a small dick, it just is interpreted that I'm weak and am causing issues by having this (justified) insecurity. It would take me a really long time to get comfortable with a girl who would take the effort to make me feel loved despite my shortcomings, but if that has to happen while I remain silent and closed off or risk making her uninterested, then what's the point?

>I don't want to be a therapist, I have enough problems, I want a man that can take care of me.
I can't believe you can type that out without an ounce of irony, this has to be a troll

What? Sorry but I want a dude with his shit together than will take care of me, I think you'll find that's pretty normal

That alternate world was called ancient greece user

So have any of you actually gotten in bed with a real female that actually saw your dicks, or are you just larping that this is what women care about and using it as an excuse to not try?

Attached: 1541605082151.jpg (750x823, 90K)

You're berating guys for wanting a therapist then say you want your own therapist

I legit want to hang myself whenever a female hints of intamacy and my small penis as well as my virginity.

If there ever is a beta uprising, it better make the rape of nanking look like a joke to it

What he's saying is that relationships are about working together, it goes both ways. If he can't rely on you to support him with something that's obviously a real issue (especially in our Western society), then that's a pretty bad relationship. But maybe that's why you've had to ride the cock carousel and can't find a boyfriend who's willing to settle down with your blatantly selfish mindset.

>I don't want to be a therapist, I have enough problems, I want a man that can take care of me.
FUcking kill yourself. Do it for me you hypocritical whore.